Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Imperia Pasta defunct?

I've just arrived home in Australia after travelling through Italy. A
couple of times there I tried to buy a spaghetti cutter attachment for
my Imperia 150 pasta machine -- finally the message emerged that the
Imperia company had closed down.
Has anyone else heard this very sad news? I fortunately found a
supplier here in Australia on my return but that doesn't really offset
the news..... I guess the flood of cheap Chinese copies has finally
killed the original company.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:45:45 -0800 (PST), anthony
> wrote:

>I've just arrived home in Australia after travelling through Italy. A
>couple of times there I tried to buy a spaghetti cutter attachment for
>my Imperia 150 pasta machine -- finally the message emerged that the
>Imperia company had closed down.
>Has anyone else heard this very sad news? I fortunately found a
>supplier here in Australia on my return but that doesn't really offset
>the news.....

Did you try this place? http://www.fantes.com/pastamakers.htm#imperia
Imperia Round Spaghetti Attachment $24.99

--
See return address to reply by email
remove the smiley face first
Posted to rec.food.cooking

anthony > wrote:

> finally the message emerged that the
> Imperia company had closed down.
> Has anyone else heard this very sad news?

Their Web site is still up, so maybe the news is a canard. See
<http://www.imperia.com/>.

Victor
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Hi anthony,
who is the melbourne supplier you have found?
Im wanting to purchase a ravioli attatchment?
The fante site is for US shipment only.
Thanks