Posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.music.makers.soloact,rec.food.cooking,alt.music.pink-floyd,alt.fan.wavy-g,alt.sailing.asa

Default Three (3) Things that Happened Today that Made Me Feel Good.

1) I got my bank card back from the bank (last night, in a drunken
stupor, I left my card in the automated teller machine). Now I purchase
consumer goods again! Hooray.

2) I had the best omelette I've ever had. I MADE IT MYSELF! I had some
"ham" leftover from a family Christmas party last week, three eggs, and
some American "cheese" in my electric icebox. So I thought to myself,
"Wavy G, we have an opportunity, here. You know how you're always
pining for omelettes, but you never do anything about it? Well, don't
you see? It's all coming together! We can make an omelette NOW!!!" So
I made it. The egg "flipping" part was a bit of a disaster. I cursed
several times. However, the end result was so ****ing good, it more
than made up for the struggle.

3) A retarded boy waved at me. I was out walking the dog, when the
special needs school bus drove by. I stopped right at the edge of the
road, and ratcheted up on the leash so the dog wouldn't dart out into
the road, and stood there waiting for the bus to pass, when I saw a
retarded boy, sitting in won of the seats, peering out the window and
waving at me. It was won of those things that just warms your spirit,
during this, the season of perpetual joy. (Of course, for all I know,
he could have been waving at the tree stump behind me, but I'll give him
the benefit of the doubt.)

--
"Memo to God: Last two things to do: (1) Cancel Wavy. (2) Turn out the lights."
--Mimus submits a rewrite for the ending of The Bible.

* *
* Wavy G *
* mail me at: *
* godsspeciallamb @ gmail.com *
* *
* *
Posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, rec.food.cooking,alt.music.pink-floyd

On Dec 18, 2:01 pm, Wavy G > wrote:
> 1) I got my bank card back from the bank (last night, in a drunken
> stupor, I left my card in the automated teller machine). Now I purchase
> consumer goods again! Hooray.

HOORAY FOR CONSUMER GOODS!

> 2) I had the best omelette I've ever had. I MADE IT MYSELF! I had some
> "ham" leftover from a family Christmas party last week, three eggs, and
> some American "cheese" in my electric icebox. So I thought to myself,
> "Wavy G, we have an opportunity, here. You know how you're always
> pining for omelettes, but you never do anything about it? Well, don't
> you see? It's all coming together! We can make an omelette NOW!!!" So
> I made it. The egg "flipping" part was a bit of a disaster. I cursed
> several times. However, the end result was so ****ing good, it more
> than made up for the struggle.

You have an "electric icebox" AND government cheese?

> 3) A retarded boy waved at me. I was out walking the dog, when the
> special needs school bus drove by. I stopped right at the edge of the
> road, and ratcheted up on the leash so the dog wouldn't dart out into
> the road, and stood there waiting for the bus to pass, when I saw a
> retarded boy, sitting in won of the seats, peering out the window and
> waving at me. It was won of those things that just warms your spirit,
> during this, the season of perpetual joy. (Of course, for all I know,
> he could have been waving at the tree stump behind me, but I'll give him
> the benefit of the doubt.)

You should invite the retarded boy over for some "cheese."
You and the retarded boy might be able to feel good TOGETHER!

He might be able to help you with some of your...ahem..."special
needs."

--Bryan
Posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.music.makers.soloact,rec.food.cooking,alt.music.pink-floyd,alt.fan.wavy-g,alt.sailing.asa

"Wavy G" > wrote in message
> 1) I got my bank card back from the bank (last night, in a drunken
> stupor, I left my card in the automated teller machine). Now I purchase
> consumer goods again! Hooray.

At least you don't leave cash laying about.

> 2) I had the best omelette I've ever had. I MADE IT MYSELF! I had some
> "ham" leftover from a family Christmas party last week, three eggs, and
> some American "cheese" in my electric icebox. So I thought to myself,
> "Wavy G, we have an opportunity, here. You know how you're always
> pining for omelettes, but you never do anything about it? Well, don't
> you see? It's all coming together! We can make an omelette NOW!!!" So
> I made it. The egg "flipping" part was a bit of a disaster. I cursed
> several times. However, the end result was so ****ing good, it more
> than made up for the struggle.

Remember to breathe when making eggs. You'll make less mistakes.

> 3) A retarded boy waved at me. I was out walking the dog, when the
> special needs school bus drove by. I stopped right at the edge of the
> road, and ratcheted up on the leash so the dog wouldn't dart out into
> the road, and stood there waiting for the bus to pass, when I saw a
> retarded boy, sitting in won of the seats, peering out the window and
> waving at me. It was won of those things that just warms your spirit,
> during this, the season of perpetual joy. (Of course, for all I know,
> he could have been waving at the tree stump behind me, but I'll give him
> the benefit of the doubt.)

Why didn't you wave back? Are you retarded?

Well anyway, have a wonderful holiday season and give the first greasy Paki
you see a nice big kiss!

> --
> "Memo to God: Last two things to do: (1) Cancel Wavy. (2) Turn out the
> lights."
> --Mimus submits a rewrite for the ending of The Bible.

> * *
> * Wavy G *
> * mail me at: *
> * godsspeciallamb @ gmail.com *
> * *
> * *

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bobo Bonobo(R)" > wrote in message
> On Dec 18, 2:01 pm, Wavy G > wrote:
>>
>> 2) I had the best omelette I've ever had. I MADE IT MYSELF! I had some
>> "ham" leftover from a family Christmas party last week, three eggs, and
>> some American "cheese" in my electric icebox. So I thought to myself,
>> "Wavy G, we have an opportunity, here. You know how you're always
>> pining for omelettes, but you never do anything about it? Well, don't
>> you see? It's all coming together! We can make an omelette NOW!!!" So
>> I made it. The egg "flipping" part was a bit of a disaster. I cursed
>> several times. However, the end result was so ****ing good, it more
>> than made up for the struggle.

> You have an "electric icebox" AND government cheese?
> --Bryan

You have obviously never had government cheese.

Ms P

Posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,rec.food.cooking,alt.music.pink-floyd

Don't fight it, Bobo Bonobo(R)...Just lie down and try to relax:

>On Dec 18, 2:01 pm, Wavy G > wrote:
>> 1) I got my bank card back from the bank (last night, in a drunken
>> stupor, I left my card in the automated teller machine). Now I purchase
>> consumer goods again! Hooray.

>HOORAY FOR CONSUMER GOODS!
>>
>> 2) I had the best omelette I've ever had. I MADE IT MYSELF! I had some
>> "ham" leftover from a family Christmas party last week, three eggs, and
>> some American "cheese" in my electric icebox. So I thought to myself,
>> "Wavy G, we have an opportunity, here. You know how you're always
>> pining for omelettes, but you never do anything about it? Well, don't
>> you see? It's all coming together! We can make an omelette NOW!!!" So
>> I made it. The egg "flipping" part was a bit of a disaster. I cursed
>> several times. However, the end result was so ****ing good, it more
>> than made up for the struggle.

>You have an "electric icebox" AND government cheese?
>>
>> 3) A retarded boy waved at me. I was out walking the dog, when the
>> special needs school bus drove by. I stopped right at the edge of the
>> road, and ratcheted up on the leash so the dog wouldn't dart out into
>> the road, and stood there waiting for the bus to pass, when I saw a
>> retarded boy, sitting in won of the seats, peering out the window and
>> waving at me. It was won of those things that just warms your spirit,
>> during this, the season of perpetual joy. (Of course, for all I know,
>> he could have been waving at the tree stump behind me, but I'll give him
>> the benefit of the doubt.)
>>

>You should invite the retarded boy over for some "cheese."
>You and the retarded boy might be able to feel good TOGETHER!

Yeah, I should! I wish there was a way to get ahold of the retarded
boy, because we could certainly have fun together. I would, of course,
have to contact his parents and find out if it is okay to hang out with
their retarded son, but aside from that, it should be "easy street." I
would teach him the ways of the world, and he would remind me of the
best methods for rolling "Play-Doh" and such. I could make him won (1)
of my special omelettes, and sit back and observe his critiques. THIS
WOULD BE GREAT!!!1! How do I get in touch with this retarded boy????/?

>He might be able to help you with some of your...ahem..."special
>needs."

Eh-heh. Yeah. That was hilarious. Heh. Umm....