FoodBanter.com

-   -   Food shows on the Travel Channel (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/143430-food-shows-travel-channel.html)

Christine Dabney 18-12-2007 06:31 AM

Food shows on the Travel Channel

Heya folks,

I just discovered this tonight as I am at home with a cold.

The Travel Channel is showing food shows all night long... I think
they are calling this Pilot week, so these are pilot shows... Some of
them look really good!
The first one I saw was on BBQ... The one I am watching now is on
pizza...

Christine

sf[_3_] 18-12-2007 06:46 AM

Food shows on the Travel Channel

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:31:33 -0700, Christine Dabney
> wrote:

>Heya folks,
>
>I just discovered this tonight as I am at home with a cold.
>
>The Travel Channel is showing food shows all night long... I think
>they are calling this Pilot week, so these are pilot shows... Some of
>them look really good!
>The first one I saw was on BBQ... The one I am watching now is on
>pizza...

I'm watching Bridezilla (for the very first time) on WE.
It's a total hoot!

--
See return address to reply by email
remove the smiley face first

The Cook 18-12-2007 12:51 PM

Food shows on the Travel Channel

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:31:33 -0700, Christine Dabney
> wrote:

>Heya folks,
>
>I just discovered this tonight as I am at home with a cold.
>
>The Travel Channel is showing food shows all night long... I think
>they are calling this Pilot week, so these are pilot shows... Some of
>them look really good!
>The first one I saw was on BBQ... The one I am watching now is on
>pizza...
>
>Christine

Those shows are not new. I saw BBQ and pizza at least a year ago and
have flipped through them a half dozen times since.
--
Susan N.

Dave Bugg 18-12-2007 04:54 PM

Christine Dabney wrote:
> Heya folks,
>
> I just discovered this tonight as I am at home with a cold.
>
> The Travel Channel is showing food shows all night long... I think
> they are calling this Pilot week, so these are pilot shows... Some of
> them look really good!
> The first one I saw was on BBQ... The one I am watching now is on
> pizza...

Sorry to dissapoint, but these have been shown several times throughout the
year. Nothing new.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Dee.Dee 18-12-2007 07:31 PM

"Christine Dabney" > wrote in message
> Heya folks,
>
> I just discovered this tonight as I am at home with a cold.
>
> The Travel Channel is showing food shows all night long... I think
> they are calling this Pilot week, so these are pilot shows... Some of
> them look really good!
> The first one I saw was on BBQ... The one I am watching now is on
> pizza...
>
> Christine

Hmmm - I just checked on my DISH Travel Channel, it is not on the Guide, nor
playing on the stations. You are lucky.
Sorry about the cold -- no fun at all! Get well.
Dee Dee

sf[_3_] 18-12-2007 08:43 PM

Food shows on the Travel Channel

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 07:54:48 -0800, "Dave Bugg" >
wrote:

>Sorry to dissapoint, but these have been shown several times throughout the
>year. Nothing new.

It's new to her and that's what counts.