Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Blueberries uk UK

These are from Argentina.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

ahhhhh! I looked at the package for mine, and they come from Driscoll
Strawberry Associates in Watsonville, California, BUT then it says, "product
of Chile."

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat wrote:
> ahhhhh! I looked at the package for mine, and they come from Driscoll
> Strawberry Associates in Watsonville, California, BUT then it says,
> "product of Chile."

and the truth was revealed) did they taste ok? I didn't buy any.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ophelia" > wrote in message
> cybercat wrote:
>> ahhhhh! I looked at the package for mine, and they come from Driscoll
>> Strawberry Associates in Watsonville, California, BUT then it says,
>> "product of Chile."

> and the truth was revealed) did they taste ok? I didn't buy any.

You don't want to eat too much fruit from South America. There's no telling
what they spray on it down there, and for all intents and purposes, nobody
checks.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ophelia" > wrote in message
> cybercat wrote:
>> ahhhhh! I looked at the package for mine, and they come from Driscoll
>> Strawberry Associates in Watsonville, California, BUT then it says,
>> "product of Chile."

> and the truth was revealed) did they taste ok? I didn't buy any.

They are FABULOUS. I bought 2 little 4-oz packages, still have one left.
They were very fresh and sweet. As we say in the south, "go git you sum,
grrrrrl!"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat wrote:
> "Ophelia" > wrote in message
>> cybercat wrote:
>>> ahhhhh! I looked at the package for mine, and they come from
>>> Driscoll Strawberry Associates in Watsonville, California, BUT then
>>> it says, "product of Chile."

>> and the truth was revealed) did they taste ok? I didn't buy any.
>>

> They are FABULOUS. I bought 2 little 4-oz packages, still have one
> left. They were very fresh and sweet. As we say in the south, "go git
> you sum, grrrrrl!"

The grapes we're buying right now are from Chile, as well as
blackberries, blueberries, raspberries. Delicious, each and every one.
After all, it's late spring there! Amazing that they can ship them and
have them arrive sweet and fresh.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat wrote:
> "Ophelia" > wrote in message
>> cybercat wrote:
>>> ahhhhh! I looked at the package for mine, and they come from
>>> Driscoll Strawberry Associates in Watsonville, California, BUT then
>>> it says, "product of Chile."

>> and the truth was revealed) did they taste ok? I didn't buy any.
>>

> They are FABULOUS. I bought 2 little 4-oz packages, still have one
> left. They were very fresh and sweet. As we say in the south, "go git
> you sum, grrrrrl!"

yes ma'am)

Blueberries George Shirley[_3_] Preserving 11 04-06-2014 01:47 AM
Blueberries! Gary General Cooking 7 14-07-2013 03:03 PM
Blueberries? Benji Z-Man General Cooking 13 03-05-2010 03:43 PM
Blueberries kalanamak General Cooking 17 05-08-2005 02:33 AM
Ah, blueberries ntantiques General Cooking 22 28-07-2005 06:38 PM