Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default BAG COFFEE , a new style for coffee drinking ?

Hi, there! My friend developed a new way for coffee drinking, we
call it BAG COFFEE now. We think it'll help people to enjoy coffee
more convenient. Like bag tea, we put ground coffee
in a filter paper bag, and the bag into a plastic pouch. Additional
sugar bag with it.
My question is: Do you think it good for coffee lovers ?
The bag detail: http://us.my.alibaba.com/product/sel...fer_detail.htm
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sorry bag coffee address should
http://www.alibaba.com/offerdetail/1..._Instant_.html

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> Hi, there! My friend developed a new way for coffee drinking, we
> call it BAG COFFEE now. We think it'll help people to enjoy coffee
> more convenient. Like bag tea, we put ground coffee
> in a filter paper bag, and the bag into a plastic pouch. Additional
> sugar bag with it.
> My question is: Do you think it good for coffee lovers ?
> The bag detail: http://www.spam.com

WOW! Bag coffee. What an innovation! You could call it "Folgers Singles."

Mitch

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> Sorry bag coffee address should

http://www.alibaba.com/offerdetail/1..._Instant_.html

LOL You're not even a good spammer! Can't get the address (which I didn't
look at) right! So sorry, we don't give a shit about what you're selling.
Go someplace else. Go back to gmail crapola.

Yes, folks, I'm killfiling @gmail again for a while. The HOLIDAYS are
coming. Means more SPAM is coming... ho ho ho f***'ing

OB FOOD: I'm in the process of boiling a small quartered cabbage in salted
water. I'm serving it with pan fried keilbasa. No SPAM required

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mitch Scherer wrote:
> > wrote in message
>> Hi, there! My friend developed a new way for coffee drinking, we
>> call it BAG COFFEE now. We think it'll help people to enjoy coffee
>> more convenient. Like bag tea, we put ground coffee
>> in a filter paper bag, and the bag into a plastic pouch. Additional
>> sugar bag with it.
>> My question is: Do you think it good for coffee lovers ?
>> The bag detail: http://www.spam.com

> WOW! Bag coffee. What an innovation! You could call it "Folgers
> Singles."
>
> Mitch

Why do these gmail people think they can *sell* anyone anything? Most of
them have never had an original thought in their lives.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Mitch Scherer" > wrote in message
> > wrote in message
>> Hi, there! My friend developed a new way for coffee drinking, we
>> call it BAG COFFEE now. We think it'll help people to enjoy coffee
>> more convenient. Like bag tea, we put ground coffee
>> in a filter paper bag, and the bag into a plastic pouch. Additional
>> sugar bag with it.
>> My question is: Do you think it good for coffee lovers ?
>> The bag detail: http://www.spam.com

> WOW! Bag coffee. What an innovation! You could call it "Folgers
> Singles."

hahaha

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
> Mitch Scherer wrote:
>> > wrote in message
>>> Hi, there! My friend developed a new way for coffee drinking, we
>>> call it BAG COFFEE now. We think it'll help people to enjoy coffee
>>> more convenient. Like bag tea, we put ground coffee
>>> in a filter paper bag, and the bag into a plastic pouch. Additional
>>> sugar bag with it.
>>> My question is: Do you think it good for coffee lovers ?
>>> The bag detail: http://www.spam.com

>> WOW! Bag coffee. What an innovation! You could call it "Folgers
>> Singles."
>>
>> Mitch

> Why do these gmail people think they can *sell* anyone anything? Most of
> them have never had an original thought in their lives.

Because unfortunately there are people who respond to such ads.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> Sorry bag coffee address should
> http://www.alibaba.com/offerdetail/1..._Instant_.html

You are not very intelligent. Your country is famous for poisoned food and
toys. Could you have chosen a worse business idea than this one? At least
choose something that Americans are comfortable buying from China. Here is a
list of examples:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> Hi, there! My friend developed a new way for coffee drinking, we
> call it BAG COFFEE now. We think it'll help people to enjoy coffee
> more convenient. Like bag tea, we put ground coffee
> in a filter paper bag, and the bag into a plastic pouch. Additional
> sugar bag with it.
> My question is: Do you think it good for coffee lovers ?
> The bag detail:
> http://us.my.SPAM.com/product/sellof...fer_detail.htm

Does it taste like SPAM?
It should, because that's all it is.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> Sorry bag coffee address should
> http://www.SPAM.com/offerdetail/1001..._Instant_.html

It's still going to taste like SPAM. Do you really want to lose your
account for SPAMMing?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

http://www.SPAM.com/offerdetail/100172275/Coffee_Spam

> LOL You're not even a good spammer! Can't get the address (which I didn't
> look at) right!

But YOU repeated it for him, didn't you?

> So sorry, we don't give a shit about what you're selling.

"We"? You got a turd in your pocket? I'll bet you a dollar that half of
the people in this newsgroup click on these links, even though they'll deny
it. Think Andy, dee dee, ant their like.

> Go someplace else. Go back to gmail crapola.
>
> Yes, folks, I'm killfiling @gmail again for a while. The HOLIDAYS are
> coming. Means more SPAM is coming... ho ho ho f***'ing
>
> OB FOOD: I'm in the process of boiling a small quartered cabbage in
> salted
> water. I'm serving it with pan fried keilbasa. No SPAM required

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Norman Paperman" > wrote in message

> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
>> wrote:
>>> Sorry bag coffee address should

http://www.SPAM.com/offerdetail/100172275/Coffee_Spam

>> LOL You're not even a good spammer! Can't get the address (which I
>> didn't
>> look at) right!

> But YOU repeated it for him, didn't you?
>
>> So sorry, we don't give a shit about what you're selling.

> "We"? You got a turd in your pocket? I'll bet you a dollar that half of
> the people in this newsgroup click on these links, even though they'll
> deny it. Think Andy, dee dee, joe spare shithouse, bobo bozo, omlette,
> and their like.
>
>> Go someplace else. Go back to gmail crapola.
>>
>> Yes, folks, I'm killfiling @gmail again for a while. The HOLIDAYS are
>> coming. Means more SPAM is coming... ho ho ho f***'ing
>>
>> OB FOOD: I'm in the process of boiling a small quartered cabbage in
>> salted
>> water. I'm serving it with pan fried keilbasa. No SPAM required

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Norman Paperman wrote:
> > wrote in message
>> Hi, there! My friend developed a new way for coffee drinking, we
>> call it BAG COFFEE now. We think it'll help people to enjoy coffee
>> more convenient. Like bag tea, we put ground coffee
>> in a filter paper bag, and the bag into a plastic pouch. Additional
>> sugar bag with it.
>> My question is: Do you think it good for coffee lovers ?
>> The bag detail:
>> http://us.my.SPAM.com/product/sellof...fer_detail.htm

> Does it taste like SPAM?
> It should, because that's all it is.

Who the hell are you? Never heard of you and I've been posting here for 10
years. You criticize me for including the link in my reply, yet you did the
exact same thing in your post (which I haven't edited). So... are you in
cahoots with this SPAMMER? Methinks so. Welcome to my killfile along with
the orignal OP.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> Norman Paperman wrote:
>> > wrote in message
>>> Hi, there! My friend developed a new way for coffee drinking, we
>>> call it BAG COFFEE now. We think it'll help people to enjoy coffee
>>> more convenient. Like bag tea, we put ground coffee
>>> in a filter paper bag, and the bag into a plastic pouch. Additional
>>> sugar bag with it.
>>> My question is: Do you think it good for coffee lovers ?
>>> The bag detail:
>>> http://us.my.SPAM.com/product/sellof...fer_detail.htm

>> Does it taste like SPAM?
>> It should, because that's all it is.

> Who the hell are you? Never heard of you and I've been posting here for
> 10

Good for you. You still know very little. Most of your posts criticize
other posters, whether they are posting about food or not. Many of your
posts say something like "I don't get...but I've never tried it" "What's
the big deal"

> years. You criticize me for including the link in my reply, yet you did
> the
> exact same thing in your post (which I haven't edited). So... are you in
> cahoots with this SPAMMER? Methinks so. Welcome to my killfile along
> with
> the orignal OP.

Open your eyes, idiot. I changed the SPAMMER's URL. You left it intact.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

She's an ostrich. Keeps her head buried in the sand.

"Norman Paperman" > wrote in message

>>> Does it taste like SPAM?
>>> It should, because that's all it is.

>> Who the hell are you? Never heard of you and I've been posting here for
>> 10

> Good for you. You still know very little. Most of your posts criticize
> other posters, whether they are posting about food or not. Many of your
> posts say something like "I don't get...but I've never tried it" "What's
> the big deal"
>
>> years. You criticize me for including the link in my reply, yet you did
>> the
>> exact same thing in your post (which I haven't edited). So... are you in
>> cahoots with this SPAMMER? Methinks so. Welcome to my killfile along
>> with
>> the orignal OP.
>>

> Open your eyes, idiot. I changed the SPAMMER's URL. You left it intact.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mitch Scherer wrote:

> > wrote in message
> > Hi, there! My friend developed a new way for coffee drinking, we
> > call it BAG COFFEE now. We think it'll help people to enjoy coffee
> > more convenient. Like bag tea, we put ground coffee
> > in a filter paper bag, and the bag into a plastic pouch. Additional
> > sugar bag with it.
> > My question is: Do you think it good for coffee lovers ?
> > The bag detail: http://www.spam.com

> WOW! Bag coffee. What an innovation! You could call it "Folgers Singles."
>
> Mitch

LOL knew at least one American coffee processor must have such a thing.
Coffee bags have been around for years and years.