Old 30-11-2007, 01:18 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default BAG COFFEE , a new style for coffee drinking ?

Hi, there! My friend developed a new way for coffee drinking, we
call it BAG COFFEE now. We think it'll help people to enjoy coffee
more convenient. Like bag tea, we put ground coffee
in a filter paper bag, and the bag into a plastic pouch. Additional
sugar bag with it.
My question is: Do you think it good for coffee lovers ?
The bag detail: http://us.my.alibaba.com/product/sel...fer_detail.htm

Old 30-11-2007, 01:39 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
Hi, there! My friend developed a new way for coffee drinking, we
call it BAG COFFEE now

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM - just in time for the holidays, folks!

Old 30-11-2007, 01:43 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Sorry bag coffee address should
http://www.alibaba.com/offerdetail/1..._Instant_.html

Old 30-11-2007, 01:54 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote in message
Hi, there! My friend developed a new way for coffee drinking, we
call it BAG COFFEE now. We think it'll help people to enjoy coffee
more convenient. Like bag tea, we put ground coffee
in a filter paper bag, and the bag into a plastic pouch. Additional
sugar bag with it.
My question is: Do you think it good for coffee lovers ?
The bag detail: http://www.spam.com

WOW! Bag coffee. What an innovation! You could call it "Folgers Singles."

Mitch

Old 30-11-2007, 01:55 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
Sorry bag coffee address should

http://www.alibaba.com/offerdetail/1..._Instant_.html

LOL You're not even a good spammer! Can't get the address (which I didn't
look at) right! So sorry, we don't give a shit about what you're selling.
Go someplace else. Go back to gmail crapola.

Yes, folks, I'm killfiling @gmail again for a while. The HOLIDAYS are
coming. Means more SPAM is coming... ho ho ho f***'ing

OB FOOD: I'm in the process of boiling a small quartered cabbage in salted
water. I'm serving it with pan fried keilbasa. No SPAM required

Old 30-11-2007, 01:58 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Mitch Scherer wrote:
wrote in message
Hi, there! My friend developed a new way for coffee drinking, we
call it BAG COFFEE now. We think it'll help people to enjoy coffee
more convenient. Like bag tea, we put ground coffee
in a filter paper bag, and the bag into a plastic pouch. Additional
sugar bag with it.
My question is: Do you think it good for coffee lovers ?
The bag detail: http://www.spam.com

WOW! Bag coffee. What an innovation! You could call it "Folgers
Singles."

Mitch

Why do these gmail people think they can *sell* anyone anything? Most of
them have never had an original thought in their lives.

Old 30-11-2007, 02:27 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
Mitch Scherer wrote:
wrote in message
Hi, there! My friend developed a new way for coffee drinking, we
call it BAG COFFEE now. We think it'll help people to enjoy coffee
more convenient. Like bag tea, we put ground coffee
in a filter paper bag, and the bag into a plastic pouch. Additional
sugar bag with it.
My question is: Do you think it good for coffee lovers ?
The bag detail: http://www.spam.com

WOW! Bag coffee. What an innovation! You could call it "Folgers
Singles."

Mitch

Why do these gmail people think they can *sell* anyone anything? Most of
them have never had an original thought in their lives.

Because unfortunately there are people who respond to such ads.
Old 30-11-2007, 08:50 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote in message
Sorry bag coffee address should
http://www.alibaba.com/offerdetail/1..._Instant_.html

You are not very intelligent. Your country is famous for poisoned food and
toys. Could you have chosen a worse business idea than this one? At least
choose something that Americans are comfortable buying from China. Here is a
list of examples:

Old 30-11-2007, 02:03 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote in message
Hi, there! My friend developed a new way for coffee drinking, we
call it BAG COFFEE now. We think it'll help people to enjoy coffee
more convenient. Like bag tea, we put ground coffee
in a filter paper bag, and the bag into a plastic pouch. Additional
sugar bag with it.
My question is: Do you think it good for coffee lovers ?
The bag detail:
http://us.my.SPAM.com/product/sellof...fer_detail.htm

Does it taste like SPAM?
It should, because that's all it is.

Old 30-11-2007, 02:04 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote in message
Sorry bag coffee address should
http://www.SPAM.com/offerdetail/1001..._Instant_.html

It's still going to taste like SPAM. Do you really want to lose your
account for SPAMMing?

Old 30-11-2007, 02:08 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

http://www.SPAM.com/offerdetail/100172275/Coffee_Spam

LOL You're not even a good spammer! Can't get the address (which I didn't
look at) right!

But YOU repeated it for him, didn't you?

So sorry, we don't give a shit about what you're selling.

"We"? You got a turd in your pocket? I'll bet you a dollar that half of
the people in this newsgroup click on these links, even though they'll deny
it. Think Andy, dee dee, ant their like.

Old 30-11-2007, 02:11 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Norman Paperman" wrote in message

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Sorry bag coffee address should

http://www.SPAM.com/offerdetail/100172275/Coffee_Spam

LOL You're not even a good spammer! Can't get the address (which I
didn't
look at) right!

But YOU repeated it for him, didn't you?

So sorry, we don't give a shit about what you're selling.

"We"? You got a turd in your pocket? I'll bet you a dollar that half of
the people in this newsgroup click on these links, even though they'll
deny it. Think Andy, dee dee, joe spare shithouse, bobo bozo, omlette,
and their like.

Old 30-11-2007, 02:34 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Norman Paperman wrote:
wrote in message
Hi, there! My friend developed a new way for coffee drinking, we
call it BAG COFFEE now. We think it'll help people to enjoy coffee
more convenient. Like bag tea, we put ground coffee
in a filter paper bag, and the bag into a plastic pouch. Additional
sugar bag with it.
My question is: Do you think it good for coffee lovers ?
The bag detail:
http://us.my.SPAM.com/product/sellof...fer_detail.htm

Does it taste like SPAM?
It should, because that's all it is.

Who the hell are you? Never heard of you and I've been posting here for 10
years. You criticize me for including the link in my reply, yet you did the
exact same thing in your post (which I haven't edited). So... are you in
cahoots with this SPAMMER? Methinks so. Welcome to my killfile along with
the orignal OP.