Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default need a suggestion for Fat loss

Hi all
I am new to here.
I am very fat.I want to lose weight for looking a nice girl.
I search it in google.
Many links there.
I found www.fatloss.co.cc .
It is said I can lose 9 lbs every 11 days.
If that,it may be very nice.
Does anyone try this before?
Look forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11ÔÂ18ÈÕ, ÏÂÎç6ʱ59·Ö, wrote:
> Hi all
> I am new to here.
> I am very fat.I want to lose weight for looking a nice girl.
> I search it in google.
> Many links there.
> I foundwww.fatloss.co.cc.
> It is said I can lose 9 lbs every 11 days.
> If that,it may be very nice.
> Does anyone try this before?
> Look forward to hearing from you.
> Many thanks.

Very sorry for that link.
It should be fatloss.co.cc
Please give me some suggestion.
Is it usefull?
Thanks.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11ÔÂ18ÈÕ, ÏÂÎç7ʱ07·Ö, wrote:
> On 11ÔÂ18ÈÕ, ÏÂÎç6ʱ59·Ö, wrote:
>
> > Hi all
> > I am new to here.
> > I am very fat.I want to lose weight for looking a nice girl.
> > I search it in google.
> > Many links there.
> > I found fatloss.co.cc.
> > It is said I can lose 9 lbs every 11 days.
> > If that,it may be very nice.
> > Does anyone try this before?
> > Look forward to hearing from you.
> > Many thanks.

> Very sorry for that link.
> It should be fatloss.co.cc
> Please give me some suggestion.
> Is it usefull?
> Thanks.

Hi fonle
i see it for you. It is a very famous method for fat loss.
Many people have used it.
Maybe you can try it.
Only you try it,you can know whether it is suitable for you.right?
Wish you good luck.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 18, 7:32 pm, bonuxer > wrote:
> On 11ÔÂ18ÈÕ, ÏÂÎç7ʱ07·Ö, wrote:
>

> > On 11ÔÂ18ÈÕ, ÏÂÎç6ʱ59·Ö, wrote:

> > > Hi all
> > > I am new to here.
> > > I am very fat.I want to lose weight for looking a nice girl.
> > > I search it in google.
> > > Many links there.
> > > I found fatloss.co.cc.
> > > It is said I can lose 9 lbs every 11 days.
> > > If that,it may be very nice.
> > > Does anyone try this before?
> > > Look forward to hearing from you.
> > > Many thanks.

> > Very sorry for that link.
> > It should be fatloss.co.cc
> > Please give me some suggestion.
> > Is it usefull?
> > Thanks.

> Hi fonle
> i see it for you. It is a very famous method for fat loss.
> Many people have used it.
> Maybe you can try it.
> Only you try it,you can know whether it is suitable for you.right?
> Wish you good luck.- Hide quoted text -

Yes
I see that website is very nice.
I am also looking for a new product.
fatloss.co.cc
I will try it these days.
Please give me feedback if you have bought it.
Thanks.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> Hi all
> I am new to here.
> I am very fat.I want to lose weight for looking a nice girl.
> I search it in google.
> Many links there.
> I found www.fatloss.co.cc .
> It is said I can lose 9 lbs every 11 days.
> If that,it may be very nice.
> Does anyone try this before?
> Look forward to hearing from you.
> Many thanks.

Want to lose 30 pounds of ugly fat? Cut your head off...