Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Work at home and play online all day.

Work at home and play online all day.

Online business and job opportunities available now!

http://www.myoris.com

Examples:
Earn $50 an hour filling out surveys online.
Perfect for Work at home moms or dads.
Customer Service jobs.
Telemarketing jobs.
Transcripition jobs.
Writing jobs.
Teaching jobs.

http://www.myoris.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 13, 12:18 pm, kittkat55 > wrote:
> Work at home and play online all day.
>
> Online business and job opportunities available now!
>
> http://www.myoris.com
>
> Examples:
> Earn $50 an hour filling out surveys online.
> Perfect for Work at home moms or dads.
> Customer Service jobs.
> Telemarketing jobs.
> Transcripition jobs.
> Writing jobs.
> Teaching jobs.
>
> http://www.myoris.com

Very interesting site

Posted to rec.food.cooking

kittkat55 wrote:
> Examples:
> Earn $50 an hour filling out surveys online.

This will never be true.

--
-Gina in Italy

http://www.myspace.com/ravenlynne1975