Posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.scientology

Default 2.3 million US Soldiers vs 11.7 million Iranian Soldiers = DRAFT

2.3 million US Soldiers vs 11.7 million Iranian Soldiers = DRAFT

The Truth Will Set You Free | November 12, 2007

Some sobering advice from a fellow blogger at reigngame.com:

Alright, I know 90% of you guys follow politics so you've undoubtably
read and/or heard about the current Iran situation. I'd like to
briefly talk about the figurative war with Iran. For the sake of
discussion, let's begin with the questionably optimistic assumption
that no major country would forcefully oppose (economically or
militarily) full-scale US military operations in Iran. Nevermind
Iran's 12% imports with Germany and 10% imports with China - I'm sure
Germany and China's economies don't want Iran's money anyway, right?
Nevermind the fact that Iran exports 2,836,000 barrels of oil per day
to various nations that depend on that oil.

We can all just ride bikes until the 2 month war is over! As to the
Iranians themselves, I'm sure they're just dying (no pun intended) to
be invaded, er, `liberated` by Americans, considering the `horrid` 70%
approval rating of Ahmadinejad and the `devastating` $8,700 gross
domestic product per capita (8.6% better than China). I'm sure we'll
be "welcomed in the streets" after we "shock and awe" all important
looking buildings to Jahannum and back.

With a little help from the boys at GFP, I did some exploring into the
military systems of America and Iran and what I found was
alarming . . .

2,369,239 US Soldiers vs 11,770,000 Iranian Soldiers = DRAFT
The United States of America has 2.37 million soldiers capable of
combat and available for mobilization. Let's compare with little ol'
Iran! Iran has THE MOST military personnel available for combat in the
entire world. In fact, Iran has more combat-ready military personnel
than China and Russia combined. 11.7 million guerillas - Talk about
hell. The bottom line is, America can't even handle Iraq. At one
point, we thought we would rush in, smite some nubs with dirks and
bubble hearth back home in time for American Idol. Not quite. And with
Iran, reality is going to hurt a lot more.
America is War Stomping on Artificial Ice Above the Pit of Sparta

At the risk of loosing all my credibility, allow my concern to
manifest itself in a less than mature way: Our economy is &%$#ed. We
have a -862,300,000,000 dollar cash balance. That puts us LAST in the
world for cash balance of our own currency. This is what people are
talking about when they say deficit. But this is more than a deficit;
this is an abandonment of the dollar. The conclusion? Changes. And not
the type of changes 2Pac wanted. Big changes that will crash into the
hull of the United States.
Nerf Executive Branch

America is tipping back way too far in her easy chair - something is
about to happen. This upcoming 2008 election is extremely pivotal. I'm
not going to name any candidates because this isn't that type of
article. But let the point of this entire post clear: If you think
times are boring, think again. If you think the future is predictable,
think again. My advice to everyone who reads this is to be thoughtful,
be skeptical, be wise. Learn, test what you learn and share it. The
future of your family tree is in the balance.

http://infowars.com/articles/ww3/ira...sold iers.htm

Posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.scientology

On Nov 13, 2:56 pm, "127.0.0.1" >
wrote:

> 2,369,239 US Soldiers vs 11,770,000 Iranian Soldiers = DRAFT
> The United States of America has 2.37 million soldiers capable of
> combat and available for mobilization. Let's compare with little ol'
> Iran! Iran has THE MOST military personnel available for combat in the
> entire world.

Not if we drop some nukes on them pre-emptively, you id0t.

Posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.scientology

On 13 Nov, 20:51, Tonawanda Kardex > wrote:
> On Nov 13, 2:56 pm, "127.0.0.1" >
> wrote:
>
> > 2,369,239 US Soldiers vs 11,770,000 Iranian Soldiers = DRAFT
> > The United States of America has 2.37 million soldiers capable of
> > combat and available for mobilization. Let's compare with little ol'
> > Iran! Iran has THE MOST military personnel available for combat in the
> > entire world.

> Not if we drop some nukes on them pre-emptively, you id0t.

You ****ing piece of turd. Excuse my french.

Posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.scientology

Tonawanda Kardex ha scritto:

> Not if we drop some nukes on them pre-emptively, you id0t.

No winners. Only loosers!

Bushi Slitario.
Posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.scientology.xenu

Bushi wrote:
> Tonawanda Kardex ha scritto:
>>
>> Not if we drop some nukes on them pre-emptively, you id0t.
>>

> No winners. Only loosers!

A little Loctite will fix that, no problem.

Posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.scientology.xenu

On Nov 13, 3:08 pm, "Stealth Tuba" > wrote:
> Bushi wrote:
> > Tonawanda Kardex ha scritto:

> >> Not if we drop some nukes on them pre-emptively, you id0t.

> > No winners. Only loosers!

> A little Loctite will fix that, no problem.

Or Imodium.

--Bryan

Posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.scientology

> wrote

> > > 2,369,239 US Soldiers vs 11,770,000 Iranian Soldiers = DRAFT
> > > The United States of America has 2.37 million soldiers capable of
> > > combat and available for mobilization. Let's compare with little ol'
> > > Iran! Iran has THE MOST military personnel available for combat in the
> > > entire world.

> > Not if we drop some nukes on them pre-emptively, you id0t.

> You ****ing piece of turd. Excuse my french.

French? Who/what/where is "french"? Is that what
kids are calling it these days?

--Tedward

Posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.scientology

"127.0.0.1" > wrote in
ups.com:

> 2,369,239 US Soldiers vs 11,770,000 Iranian Soldiers = DRAFT
> The United States of America has 2.37 million soldiers capable of
> combat and available for mobilization. Let's compare with little ol'
> Iran! Iran has THE MOST military personnel available for combat in the
> entire world. In fact, Iran has more combat-ready military personnel

Kinda like how Iraq had the third largest army at the start of Gulf War I
back in the 90s? Yeah, they were sure scary.

MH

--
Ten of Spades
Aggee Fedayeen Chief

"We just got outplayed today. That's the bottom line. And we got
outcoached."
- OU Head Coach Bob Stoops following the Texas A&M game, Nov 9, 2002
Posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.scientology

On Nov 13, 11:56 am, "127.0.0.1" >
wrote:
> 2.3 million US Soldiers vs 11.7 million Iranian Soldiers = DRAFT

I agree, Iran will have to Draft more if they expect to be competitive.

Posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.scientology

"127.0.0.1" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> 2.3 million US Soldiers vs 11.7 million Iranian Soldiers = DRAFT

The US military has nowhere near that many soldiers even if you include
office admins and pot washers. They have fewer than 250 thousand combat
trained troops and all of them are committed to Iraq as well as Afghanistan
and the 130 some odd bases we have around the world. Which is why we have
exhausted this country's National Guard and Reserves.

Our military is so badly broken that they have once again lowered the
recruiting standards. They are also now allowing recruits with drug related
offenses on police records. Something that was formerly an immediate
disqualification.

And the latest budget figures show that the real cost of Bush's escapade a
cool 1.6 Trillion dollars. That is 1,600,000,000,000.00 dollars. And
counting.

You want war, best get to a recruiting office, and be prepared to pay a hell
of a lot more in taxes because the Chinese are just about done loaning us
money to bring "peace" to the Middle East.

Paul

Posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.scientology

127.0.0.1 formulated on Tuesday :

> [...]
> talking about when they say deficit. But this is more than a deficit;
> this is an abandonment of the dollar. The conclusion? Changes. And not
> the type of changes 2Pac wanted. Big changes that will crash into the
> hull of the United States.
> Nerf Executive Branch
>
> America is tipping back way too far in her easy chair - something is
> about to happen. This upcoming 2008 election is extremely pivotal. I'm
> not going to name any candidates because this isn't that type of
> article. But let the point of this entire post clear: If you think
> times are boring, think again. If you think the future is predictable,
> think again. My advice to everyone who reads this is to be thoughtful,
> be skeptical, be wise. Learn, test what you learn and share it. The
> future of your family tree is in the balance.

what? ($1)

--

Yours,
Dan S.

covenants without swords are but words
- Thomas Hobbes

Posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.scientology

On Nov 13, 2:51 pm, Tonawanda Kardex >
wrote:
> On Nov 13, 2:56 pm, "127.0.0.1" >
> wrote:
>
> > 2,369,239 US Soldiers vs 11,770,000 Iranian Soldiers = DRAFT
> > The United States of America has 2.37 million soldiers capable of
> > combat and available for mobilization. Let's compare with little ol'
> > Iran! Iran has THE MOST military personnel available for combat in the
> > entire world.

> Not if we drop some nukes on them pre-emptively, you id0t.

If we do go to Iran they're going to come here, and kill guys like
you.

Egg soldiers notbob General Cooking 432 16-10-2015 01:07 AM
Imagine if you could get one million people to give you one dollar.The Internet Million Dollar Donation Recipe [email protected] General Cooking 1 01-07-2012 08:31 PM
REC: A dessert take on eggs with 'soldiers' PL[_5_] General Cooking 2 11-07-2010 05:43 AM
For Soldiers' Appetites, Reinforcements Gregory Morrow General Cooking 43 01-06-2006 04:01 AM
Taco Bell Ripping off Soldiers in Kuwait Behind Blue Eyes Restaurants 6 01-08-2005 06:56 PM