Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default From Serious Eats: Hungry Kitty

Do NOT get between this kitty and her dinner roll:

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1787364

--
-Gina in Italy

http://www.myspace.com/ravenlynne1975
I'm a blogger: http://ravenwolflodge.blogspot.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 9, 12:00 am, ravenlynne > wrote:
> Do NOT get between this kitty and her dinner roll:
>
> http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1787364
>
> --
> -Gina in Italy
>
> http://www.myspace.com/ravenlynne1975
> I'm a blogger: http://ravenwolflodge.blogspot.com

Oh, that's so funny! We have one cat who growls (mutters to herself)
the whole time she's eating> Have never figured out why, as no one
bothers her or tries to take it away.

Wayne

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"ravenlynne" > wrote in message

http://www.myspace.com/ravenlynne1975
> I'm a blogger: http://ravenwolflodge.blogspot.com

Gina, what is the song that plays at the opening of your myspace page?
I love it and want to hear more of this artist.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat wrote:
> "ravenlynne" > wrote in message
>> wrote:

http://www.myspace.com/ravenlynne1975
>> I'm a blogger: http://ravenwolflodge.blogspot.com

> Gina, what is the song that plays at the opening of your myspace page?
> I love it and want to hear more of this artist.

Not sure..there are 5...in order:

Good Enough - Sarah McLaughlin
Father Lucifer - Tori Amos
Mad World - Gary Jules
The Freshmen - Verve Pipe
Color me once - Violent Femmes

I'm guessing you're listening to Tori Amos. I think the Sarah
McLaughlin link is broken.

--
-Gina in Italy

http://www.myspace.com/ravenlynne1975
I'm a blogger: http://ravenwolflodge.blogspot.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Tracy wrote:
> On Nov 9, 12:36 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> Gina, what is the song that plays at the opening of your myspace page?
>> I love it and want to hear more of this artist.
>>

> Was curious so I looked...there is a section at the bottom of the
> homepage regarding music. Is it Tori Amos?
>
> -Tracy
> just trying to help....

That's probably the one she's talking about. I love the piano. I'm
asking for sheet music of her music for christmas.

--
-Gina in Italy

http://www.myspace.com/ravenlynne1975
I'm a blogger: http://ravenwolflodge.blogspot.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 9, 12:36 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> Gina, what is the song that plays at the opening of your myspace page?
> I love it and want to hear more of this artist.

Was curious so I looked...there is a section at the bottom of the
homepage regarding music. Is it Tori Amos?

-Tracy
just trying to help....

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat wrote:
> "ravenlynne" > wrote in message
>> Tracy wrote:

>>> Was curious so I looked...there is a section at the bottom of the
>>> homepage regarding music. Is it Tori Amos?
>>>
>>> -Tracy
>>> just trying to help....
>>>

>> That's probably the one she's talking about.

> It's the one that plays whenever anyone goes to your myspace page.
>
> Sorry, I didn't realize it was a hard question.

I have 5 songs on my page. Please, go and have another drink.

--
-Gina in Italy

http://www.myspace.com/ravenlynne1975
I'm a blogger: http://ravenwolflodge.blogspot.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"ravenlynne" > wrote in message
> Tracy wrote:
>> On Nov 9, 12:36 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>>
>>> Gina, what is the song that plays at the opening of your myspace page?
>>> I love it and want to hear more of this artist.
>>>

>> Was curious so I looked...there is a section at the bottom of the
>> homepage regarding music. Is it Tori Amos?
>>
>> -Tracy
>> just trying to help....
>>

> That's probably the one she's talking about.

It's the one that plays whenever anyone goes to your myspace page.

Sorry, I didn't realize it was a hard question.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"ravenlynne" > wrote in message
> cybercat wrote:
>> "ravenlynne" > wrote in message
>>> wrote:

http://www.myspace.com/ravenlynne1975
>>> I'm a blogger: http://ravenwolflodge.blogspot.com

>> Gina, what is the song that plays at the opening of your myspace page?
>> I love it and want to hear more of this artist.

> Not sure..there are 5...in order:
>
> Good Enough - Sarah McLaughlin

It's this one. Thank you.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> On Nov 9, 12:00 am, ravenlynne > wrote:
>> Do NOT get between this kitty and her dinner roll:

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1787364

>> --
>> -Gina in Italy
>>
>> http://www.myspace.com/ravenlynne1975
>> I'm a blogger: http://ravenwolflodge.blogspot.com

> Oh, that's so funny! We have one cat who growls (mutters to herself)
> the whole time she's eating> Have never figured out why, as no one
> bothers her or tries to take it away.
>
> Wayne

Persia talks with her mouth full of kibble. I can't figure out if she's
thanking me for feeding her or bitching about her r/x food. Either way,
doesn't stop her from eating

Jill