Old 09-11-2007, 07:00 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default From Serious Eats: Hungry Kitty

Do NOT get between this kitty and her dinner roll:

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1787364

--
-Gina in Italy

http://www.myspace.com/ravenlynne1975
I'm a blogger: http://ravenwolflodge.blogspot.com

Old 09-11-2007, 12:54 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 9, 12:00 am, ravenlynne wrote:
Do NOT get between this kitty and her dinner roll:

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1787364

--
-Gina in Italy

http://www.myspace.com/ravenlynne1975
I'm a blogger: http://ravenwolflodge.blogspot.com

Oh, that's so funny! We have one cat who growls (mutters to herself)
the whole time she's eating Have never figured out why, as no one
bothers her or tries to take it away.

Wayne

Old 09-11-2007, 05:36 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"ravenlynne" wrote in message

http://www.myspace.com/ravenlynne1975
I'm a blogger: http://ravenwolflodge.blogspot.com

Gina, what is the song that plays at the opening of your myspace page?
I love it and want to hear more of this artist.

Old 09-11-2007, 05:46 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat wrote:
"ravenlynne" wrote in message

http://www.myspace.com/ravenlynne1975
I'm a blogger: http://ravenwolflodge.blogspot.com

Gina, what is the song that plays at the opening of your myspace page?
I love it and want to hear more of this artist.

Not sure..there are 5...in order:

Good Enough - Sarah McLaughlin
Father Lucifer - Tori Amos
Mad World - Gary Jules
The Freshmen - Verve Pipe
Color me once - Violent Femmes

I'm guessing you're listening to Tori Amos. I think the Sarah
McLaughlin link is broken.

Old 09-11-2007, 05:50 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Tracy wrote:
On Nov 9, 12:36 pm, "cybercat" wrote:

Gina, what is the song that plays at the opening of your myspace page?
I love it and want to hear more of this artist.

Was curious so I looked...there is a section at the bottom of the
homepage regarding music. Is it Tori Amos?

-Tracy
just trying to help....

That's probably the one she's talking about. I love the piano. I'm
asking for sheet music of her music for christmas.

Old 09-11-2007, 08:09 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Tracy wrote:
On Nov 9, 12:36 pm, "cybercat" wrote:

Gina, what is the song that plays at the opening of your myspace page?
I love it and want to hear more of this artist.

Was curious so I looked...there is a section at the bottom of the
homepage regarding music. Is it Tori Amos?

-Tracy
just trying to help....

That's probably the one she's talking about.

It's the one that plays whenever anyone goes to your myspace page.

Sorry, I didn't realize it was a hard question.

I have 5 songs on my page. Please, go and have another drink.

Old 09-11-2007, 08:37 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat wrote:
"ravenlynne" wrote in message

http://www.myspace.com/ravenlynne1975
I'm a blogger: http://ravenwolflodge.blogspot.com

Gina, what is the song that plays at the opening of your myspace page?
I love it and want to hear more of this artist.

Not sure..there are 5...in order:

Good Enough - Sarah McLaughlin

It's this one. Thank you.

Old 09-11-2007, 09:06 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
On Nov 9, 12:00 am, ravenlynne wrote:
Do NOT get between this kitty and her dinner roll:

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1787364

--
-Gina in Italy

http://www.myspace.com/ravenlynne1975
I'm a blogger: http://ravenwolflodge.blogspot.com

Oh, that's so funny! We have one cat who growls (mutters to herself)
the whole time she's eating Have never figured out why, as no one
bothers her or tries to take it away.

Wayne

Persia talks with her mouth full of kibble. I can't figure out if she's
thanking me for feeding her or bitching about her r/x food. Either way,
doesn't stop her from eating

Jill