FoodBanter.com

-   -   PB Cookie Curse (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/138992-pb-cookie-curse.html)

Christopher M. 03-11-2007 07:27 PM

PB Cookie Curse

I think I have the peanut butter cookie curse! Any tips for making peanut
butter cookies? Please?

W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

Christopher M. 03-11-2007 11:33 PM

PB Cookie Curse

"Sqwertz" wrote in message
On Sat, 3 Nov 2007 14:38:37 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 19:27:15 GMT, Christopher M. wrote:

I think I have the peanut butter cookie curse! Any tips for making
peanut
butter cookies? Please?

I'm baking Tollhouse cookies adding 1.5 cups of unsalted peanuts
as I type this. They're very peanutty.

I also didnb't want to use the last of my butter so I used 1/2
butter and 1/2 coconut oil. That turned out even better than
butter, Betty.

Thank you Betty. I love peanut cookies too. I tried to make them on my own
once with Spanish peanuts. Unfortunately it was a total disaster because of
the curse. Sometimes I buy the Voortman Peanut Delight cookies in the
supermarket. I hear coconut is very healthy.

W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

Kate Connally 05-11-2007 06:33 PM

PB Cookie Curse

Christopher M. wrote:

I think I have the peanut butter cookie curse! Any tips for making peanut
butter cookies? Please?

Use the recipe in Betty Crocker.

Kate

--
Kate Connally
If I were as old as I feel, Id be dead already.