Posted to misc.legal,misc.consumers,alt.politics.economics,talk.politics.misc,rec.food.cooking

Default American with ruined credit by illegal aliens

On Oct 31, 5:40 pm, gringogirl > wrote:
> from craigslist; does everyone know that when your credit and ID is
> stolen , you the victim must pay to have it repaired. Try calling
> Durbin dirtbag or Kennedy or Clinton and see if you can have your own
> special Amnesty bill-
>
> You can continue to defend criminals and terrorists today, but when
> their crimes affect you personally(and they will, just give it time)
> you will understand the argument. When your wife or daughter are raped
> and killed by an ILLEGAL=CRIMINAL alien, or your identity is stolen by
> an ILLEGAL=CRIMINAL alien(as in my case)and your credit is ruined, you
> will understand the argument. I have a great job and make plenty of
> money, but I can't move my family of 4 out of this 2 bedroom apartment
> because even the ghetto won't accept my credit. Why you ask? Because
> some dirty wet back stole my identity and ruined my credit. I can't
> finance a decent car, I can't get a home loan, nothing. My credit has
> been decimated by this terrorist illegal immigrant. It will take years
> to repair the damage. Yet you still defend them and their criminal
> acts of terrorism against the American people. Some day, hopefully
> soon you will be affected by them as I have(and I hope it's worse for
> you ya bleeding heart ass bag)and you won't be singing that liberal
> douche tune anymore. Then others will call you a racist when you are
> in fact a victim. **** all of you defenders of the illegal
> immigraters. In my book you are just as much at fault as they are. Do
> you also defend Osama Bin-Laden? Douche bag!

Does anyone still support the government in Washington, DC? Does
anyone think Hillary
will secure our southern border? And a bigger question; who needs
these stinking illegal
aliens besides sleazy employers and political whores?

ted

http://www.vdare.com/ V-Dare

Posted to misc.legal,misc.consumers,alt.politics.economics,talk.politics.misc,rec.food.cooking

Curious to know about what is under web pages, how to make money
online ?
Systems like ClickBank, AdSense and other pay per click can help you
make money on the internet. It doesn't matter if you already have a
few ideas or starting from scratch. You will learn on this site
different ways of making money at home, how advertising works, finding
the right keywords, optimizing your web pages, how to improve your
Page Rank (PR), how to drive traffic to your site, what are the tools
available on the web, Systems like Adsense and AdWords, what ClickBank
has to offer and how to start creating a successful website that will
help you earn cash and make money online. Do like thousands of people
and turn your computer to a money making machine. Now as never been a
better time to start an internet business and find free money on the
web.

http://making-money.page.tl/