FoodBanter.com

-   -   CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/138661-car-insurance-your-car.html)

Ahmed 31-10-2007 02:17 AM

CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR

New invented car insurance option to add for your ride
http://www.dream-cars.bravehost.com

Dan Goodman 31-10-2007 03:45 AM

CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR

Ahmed wrote:

> CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR
> New invented car insurance option to add for your ride
> http://www.dream-cars.bravehost.com

What a novel concept! I've had car insurance for years, but it was for
my chickens; and I'd been worried because I couldn't think of any kind
of insurance I would possibly get for my car.

--
Dan Goodman
"You, each of you, have some special wild cards. Play with them.

Blinky the Shark 31-10-2007 04:06 AM

CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR

Dan Goodman wrote:
> Ahmed wrote:
>
>> CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR
>> New invented car insurance option to add for your ride
>> http://www.dream-cars.bravehost.com

> What a novel concept! I've had car insurance for years, but it was for
> my chickens; and I'd been worried because I couldn't think of any kind
> of insurance I would possibly get for my car.

Rule 3:

http://blinkynet.net/comp/rules.html

Don't miss the Bonus Quote at the bottom. :)

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups