Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Forrest Gump Brownies

I had this great recipe and lost it.
Does anyone have it they would be willing to post?

They were the best brownies.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
tom tom is offline

pamjd wrote:
> I had this great recipe and lost it.
> Does anyone have it they would be willing to post?
>
> They were the best brownies.

This it?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I received a really neat cookbook for Christmas "Forrest Gump My Favorite
Chocolate Recipes" and decided yesterday that I was in the mood for
brownies. The following is the receipe I used and are they every good

Forrest's Favorite Fudge Brownies

2 1/2 cups sugar
1 1/2 cups butter or margarine
5 ounces unsweeted chocolate
6 large eggs
2 cups all purpose flour
1 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts or almonds (I used
almonds)

Combine first 3 ingredients in a large saucepan; cook over low heat until
chocolate melts, stirring often. Remove from heat and cool 10 minutes.
Stir in eggs, flour and nuts.

Pour batter into greased 13 x 9 inch pan. Bake at 350 for 30 - 35 minutes.

Frost with:

1 cup whipping cream
12 ounces semi sweet chocolate

heat whipping cream in medium saucepan over medium heat; add chocolate,
stirring until smooth. Remove from heat, and cool to room temperature.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://celestialaudio.com/personal/choc.txt

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 12, 7:35?pm, "tom" > wrote:
> pamjd wrote:
> > I had this great recipe and lost it.
> > Does anyone have it they would be willing to post?

> > They were the best brownies.

> This it?

Yes that is it!!! My coworkers thankyou, I thank you!!!!

Anyone who has never made these should try them and then they will
thank you! Pam