Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

Default Sandra Lee - southern fried corn and helper - wtf??

She acted like we were suppose to be thrilled this guy was there, and
didn't even get around to telling us who he was 'til half way through --
he's a "next chef" RUNNER UP????

At least they didn't run that annoying background noise while they were
both yapping, until he sat down out of earshot 2 feet away because she
wouldn't share the booze.

--
"Mmmm, au jus. Not quite gravy, not quite blood . . ."
Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

"Anim8rFSK" > wrote in message
> She acted like we were suppose to be thrilled this guy was there, and
> didn't even get around to telling us who he was 'til half way through --
> he's a "next chef" RUNNER UP????
>
> At least they didn't run that annoying background noise while they were
> both yapping, until he sat down out of earshot 2 feet away because she
> wouldn't share the booze.
>
> --
> "Mmmm, au jus. Not quite gravy, not quite blood . . ."

I missed that one. Did you happen to catch the episode where she and her
nephews were fishing? Holy Cow! Those two poor boys are going to need some
major therapy in a couple of years. Her nephew Scotty looks like he could
use some help now. Wow! I could just see him thinking "what the **** am I
doing this for?" as he was staring blankly at Auntie Sandy.

Sandra and Britney Spears need to get together to exchange partying stories.
Can you imagine what that would be like? Probably kill a couple of
paparazzi in the process.

Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Kevin" > wrote:

> "Anim8rFSK" > wrote in message
> > She acted like we were suppose to be thrilled this guy was there, and
> > didn't even get around to telling us who he was 'til half way through --
> > he's a "next chef" RUNNER UP????
> >
> > At least they didn't run that annoying background noise while they were
> > both yapping, until he sat down out of earshot 2 feet away because she
> > wouldn't share the booze.
> >
> > --
> > "Mmmm, au jus. Not quite gravy, not quite blood . . ."

> I missed that one.

He's hard to miss

http://thepetitepig.typepad.com/phot...ieandguy04.jpg

Did you happen to catch the episode where she and her
> nephews were fishing? Holy Cow! Those two poor boys are going to need some
> major therapy in a couple of years. Her nephew Scotty looks like he could
> use some help now. Wow! I could just see him thinking "what the **** am I
> doing this for?" as he was staring blankly at Auntie Sandy.

Yeah, that football playing nephew is SO going to be messed up.

> Sandra and Britney Spears need to get together to exchange partying stories.
> Can you imagine what that would be like? Probably kill a couple of
> paparazzi in the process.

hah!

--
"Mmmm, au jus. Not quite gravy, not quite blood . . ."
Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking
RHT RHT is offline

Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> "Kevin" > wrote:
>> "Anim8rFSK" > wrote:

>> > She acted like we were suppose to be thrilled this guy was there,
>> > and didn't even get around to telling us who he was 'til half way
>> > through -- he's a "next chef" RUNNER UP????
>> >
>> > At least they didn't run that annoying background noise while they
>> > were both yapping, until he sat down out of earshot 2 feet away
>> > because she wouldn't share the booze.

>> I missed that one.

>He's hard to miss

http://thepetitepig.typepad.com/phot...ieandguy04.jpg

God dammit that's a big fat ass!

But seriously, I have to wonder what he did to **** off someone
enough to be punished in such a manner.

>> Did you happen to catch the episode where she and her nephews were
>> fishing? Holy Cow! Those two poor boys are going to need some
>> major therapy in a couple of years. Her nephew Scotty looks like
>> he could use some help now. Wow! I could just see him thinking
>> "what the **** am I doing this for?" as he was staring blankly at
>> Auntie Sandy.

>Yeah, that football playing nephew is SO going to be messed up.

Not as messed up as Brycer, the most beat up kid in the world, but
I'm sure Scotty get a lot of teasing over his love of girly things.

I really need to write a recap of this episode!

Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

wrote:

That ep left you speechless too, eh?

Southern Fried Corn Duckie ® Recipes 1 21-01-2007 07:56 PM
Southern Buttermilk Corn Bread spain522000 Recipes (moderated) 0 13-02-2006 01:16 AM
Southern Fried Corn Duckie ® Recipes 0 13-06-2005 05:04 PM
Southern Fried PENMART01 General Cooking 2 18-08-2004 06:13 PM