Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default All secret recipes of top fast food resturants free

All secret recipes of top fast food resturants free i.e McDonald's,
KFC, Wendy's, Papa john's, chili's, Heinz, kellogs all available at

http://secretrecipesleaked.blogspot.com/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> ha scritto nel messaggio
s.com...
> All secret recipes of top fast food resturants free i.e McDonald's,
> KFC, Wendy's, Papa john's, chili's, Heinz, kellogs all available at
>
> http://secretrecipesleaked.blogspot.com/

Nice blog ideed. Thank you!

--
Kisses
Pandora

Posted to rec.food.cooking

" wrote:

> All secret recipes of top fast food resturants free i.e McDonald's,
> KFC, Wendy's, Papa john's, chili's, Heinz, kellogs all available at

Are these plagerized from Gloria Pitzer's cookbook?

That wouldn't be a surprise for a blogspot spammer.
The business model appears to be rip off some magazine
article or book, spam non-commercial discussion
newsgroups, then collect pennies from blogspot ads.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"The Kat" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 04 Oct 2007 12:25:28 -0700, "
> > wrote:
>
>>All secret recipes of top fast food resturants free i.e McDonald's,
>>KFC, Wendy's, Papa john's, chili's, Heinz, kellogs all available at

> If YOU know the recipe, it SURE as hell isn't 'secret'.
>
> But then, these recipes are best guesses, NOT the real thing.

Yay, shitty recipes, and for free!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Peter wrote:

> Yay, shitty recipes, and for free!

And, like much else on blogspot, quite likely
to have been stolen from a copyrighted work.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Mark Thorson" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Peter wrote:
>>
>> Yay, shitty recipes, and for free!

> And, like much else on blogspot, quite likely
> to have been stolen from a copyrighted work.

Dead wrong. I don't happen to blog on blogspot, but loads of creative
people do and produce original work everyday. There are millions of
blogspot bloggers, so I know you haven't seen them all, nor have I.

Ignorance is no excuse for inaccurate stereotyping.

--
http://www.judithgreenwood.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 4, 3:25 pm, " > wrote:
> All secret recipes of top fast food resturants free i.e McDonald's,
> KFC, Wendy's, Papa john's, chili's, Heinz, kellogs all available at
>
> http://secretrecipesleaked.blogspot.com/

And how much would I have to pay to be spared the secret recipes
of top fast food restaurants?

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy wrote on Fri, 05 Oct 2007 06:21:50 -0700:

CH> On Oct 4, 3:25 pm, "
CH> > wrote:
??>> All secret recipes of top fast food resturants free i.e
??>> McDonald's, KFC, Wendy's, Papa john's, chili's, Heinz,
??>> kellogs all available at
??>>
??>> http://secretrecipesleaked.blogspot.com/

CH> And how much would I have to pay to be spared the secret
CH> recipes of top fast food restaurants?

I hadn't looked at this before but not all the names were fast
food restaurants. Kellogs has a few secrets like how they manage
to use a box twice as large as necessary. Even if the weight is
printed on the box, my latest packet of All-Bran was just about
half empty. If you don't like Heinz's prices, others have
duplicated their red sauce quite well enough. In recent years,
I've only been to one of the "restaurants" lately and that in
desperation!

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations:
not.jim.silverton.at.verizon.not

Posted to rec.food.cooking

http://secretrecipesleaked..blah blah blah

>Here's the book or free:

[SNIP]

Thanks. I can't help but thinking there is something wrong with Taco
Bell's cinnamon twists if they have almond flavoring but no cinnamon!

Doug
--
Doug Weller --
A Director and Moderator of The Hall of Ma'at http://www.hallofmaat.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 5, 9:50 am, "James Silverton" >
wrote:
> Cindy wrote on Fri, 05 Oct 2007 06:21:50 -0700:
>
> CH> On Oct 4, 3:25 pm, " CH> > wrote:
>
> ??>> All secret recipes of top fast food resturants free i.e
> ??>> McDonald's, KFC, Wendy's, Papa john's, chili's, Heinz,
> ??>> kellogs all available at
> ??>>
> ??>>http://secretrecipesleaked.blogspot.com/
>
> CH> And how much would I have to pay to be spared the secret
> CH> recipes of top fast food restaurants?
>
> I hadn't looked at this before but not all the names were fast
> food restaurants. Kellogs has a few secrets like how they manage
> to use a box twice as large as necessary. Even if the weight is
> printed on the box, my latest packet of All-Bran was just about
> half empty. If you don't like Heinz's prices, others have
> duplicated their red sauce quite well enough. In recent years,
> I've only been to one of the "restaurants" lately and that in
> desperation!

Sorry, perhaps I was too subtle (or that other S word... stupid?)

Rather than getting fast food recipes for free, I wondered how much I
could pay to avoid them. Kind of like the "I'd like a windshield
wiper
for my Yugo" joke.

Cindy Hamilton