Old 04-10-2007, 10:41 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Chipotle and Chipotle tipico desperately wanted (I have falled in love with them!!!!!!!!)

Anyone of you know where I can buy, in Europe, this paradisiac powder? It's
a special variety of peppers but hot! And over all smoked!!!! I have tasted
Chipotle (sweet and smoked) , but they say Chipotle tipico is more favoured
and hot.
Please help me!!!!!!
I have find a web site where they sell it but is in U.S and I suspect that
shipper is very expensive.
The web site I have found is this, and they have also many beautiful things.
Look!
http://www.latinmerchant.com/product...roductID=P0064
TIA
--
Kisses
Pandora

Old 04-10-2007, 10:54 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Pandora wrote:

Anyone of you know where I can buy, in Europe, this paradisiac powder?

http://www.palatifini.eu/prodotti.asp?Cat=60

http://www.orlandosidee.net/Italiano/Ordine/Shop_Clienti_Privati.htm

Also http://www.ebay.it, http://www.ebay.de, http://www.ebay.at,
http://www.ebay.ch, http://www.ebay.uk, http://www.ebay.fr, and
http://www.ebay.es.

Victor
Old 05-10-2007, 07:58 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Dear Victor. Thank you very much!
You are a genious!!! I didn't think to visit european ebay!.
Well! "Orlando" doesn't sell for private person. "Palatifini" sells Jalapeno
, but he doesn't know that Chipotle is the smoked product!!!
I have find Chipotle Morita (not so hot) on french ebay and I think I will
buy it.
Unfortunately I haven't found the Chipotle Tipico (the hotter one). But I
have mailed to Latinamerchant.com (which are in Seattle) to know how is the
shipping for a package of Chipotle tipico. I hope they will answer me.
Thank you very much again for having helped me.

--
Kisses
Pandora

"Victor Sack" ha scritto nel messaggio
.. .

Old 05-10-2007, 08:25 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Pandora" wrote in message

Anyone of you know where I can buy, in Europe, this
paradisiac powder? It's a special variety of peppers but
hot! And over all smoked!!!! I have tasted Chipotle (sweet
and smoked) , but they say Chipotle tipico is more favoured and hot.
Please help me!!!!!!
I have find a web site where they sell it but is in U.S and I
suspect that shipper is very expensive.
The web site I have found is this, and they have also many
beautiful things. Look!
http://www.latinmerchant.com/product...roductID=P0064

Well, not much detail about the dried chipotle, but an online UK shop
stocks them:
http://www.mexgrocer.co.uk/home.php?cat=103

I haven't ordered anything from them yet, but they're on my list of
vendors to try.

Shipping's a bit steep -- 20 flat rate, but the more you order, the
better deal it'll be (especially if you order some canned goods too!).

HTH
-j
(still mostly lurking)

Old 05-10-2007, 09:07 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"jacqui{JB}" ha scritto nel messaggio
k...
"Pandora" wrote in message

[...]

Ohh! Thank you! I have seen! But Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" 28 euros for an
expedition?
I think that if I buy in America is cheaper !!!!!!!
BTW Thank you! If i will buy 50 chilos of things I will think...

--
Kisses
Pandora

Old 05-10-2007, 09:51 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Pandora" ha scritto nel messaggio
Dear Victor. Thank you very much!
You are a genious!!! I didn't think to visit european ebay!.
Well! "Orlando" doesn't sell for private person. "Palatifini" sells
Jalapeno , but he doesn't know that Chipotle is the smoked product!!!
I have find Chipotle Morita (not so hot) on french ebay and I think I
will buy it.
Unfortunately I haven't found the Chipotle Tipico (the hotter one). But I
have mailed to Latinamerchant.com (which are in Seattle) to know how is
the shipping for a package of Chipotle tipico. I hope they will answer me.
Thank you very much again for having helped me.

--
Kisses
Pandora

Pandora, when my US friend lived in Torino, she said Mexican and Asian foods
were very easy to find in the market. I'd start there. In Umbria they are
impossible unless a US friend has been visiting.

--
http://www.judithgreenwood.com

Old 05-10-2007, 11:45 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Giusi" ha scritto nel messaggio
[...]

Oh! Giusy! What are you tell me! In Turin * THEY* have many arabian
market!!!!!!!!
Yes , also many Asian , but I don't like Asian food, nor spices..making
exception for some item, such as Tibetan pink salt, and chinese green tea.
The "friend" who gave us this smoked hot chili pepper powder, told my
compaign it came from Tunisia.
Now that you tell me I could search in some arabian market in Turin. The
fact is that , that , that....you understand me
I should search a mexican market in turin. Perhaps I will find it
Thank you for the tip.
P.s. What is your email address? Email me, if you want ( my mail is the one
you seee in NG). I Am happy to speack with you.

--
Kisses
Pandora

Old 05-10-2007, 04:08 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Giusi wrote:

Pandora, when my US friend lived in Torino, she said Mexican and
Asian foods were very easy to find in the market. I'd start there. In
Umbria they are impossible unless a US friend has been visiting.

Try to find a "Coop" supermart, they carry many exotic items nowadays.
--
Vilco
Think pink, drink rose'

Old 05-10-2007, 04:40 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Vilco" ha scritto nel messaggio
.. .
Giusi wrote:

Pandora, when my US friend lived in Torino, she said Mexican and
Asian foods were very easy to find in the market. I'd start there. In
Umbria they are impossible unless a US friend has been visiting.

Try to find a "Coop" supermart, they carry many exotic items nowadays.
--
Vilco
Think pink, drink rose'

What is a supermart? Is it a Supermarket? If it is a supermarket, no. In
the Coop I don't find it, unfortunately((((
Thank you and kisses
Pandora

Old 06-10-2007, 05:35 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Pandora wrote:

Well! "Orlando" doesn't sell for private person.

Check again. The link I posted is specifically directed at "clienti
privati":
http://www.orlandosidee.net/Italiano/Ordine/Shop_Clienti_Privati.htm.

The link for "clienti gastronomia" is at
http://www.orlandosidee.net/Italiano/Gastronomia.htm.

The common link with all the divisions is at
http://www.orlandosidee.net/Italiano/Vendita_Prezzi.htm.

Victor

Old 06-10-2007, 01:58 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Victor Sack" ha scritto nel messaggio
. ..
Pandora wrote:

Well! "Orlando" doesn't sell for private person.

Check again. The link I posted is specifically directed at "clienti
privati":
http://www.orlandosidee.net/Italiano/Ordine/Shop_Clienti_Privati.htm.

Ihave tried and they answered me telling me they have contact only with
traders.

The link for "clienti gastronomia" is at
http://www.orlandosidee.net/Italiano/Gastronomia.htm.

The common link with all the divisions is at
http://www.orlandosidee.net/Italiano/Vendita_Prezzi.htm.

Victor

I will see again.
BTW Thank you , you are very very kind

--
Kisses
Pandora

Pollo al Chipotle (Chipotle Chicken) krusty kritter Mexican Cooking 4 19-04-2005 09:41 PM
Chipotle Vilco General Cooking 13 04-02-2005 12:11 PM
Filete de Res al Chipotle: Filet Mignon with Tomatillo-Chipotle Sauce terrymcintire Recipes 0 18-10-2004 03:27 AM
Over-chipotle'd WiScottsin General Cooking 33 18-10-2003 06:28 PM