Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default A wee something to cheer up Jill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFtUj...elated&search=

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFtUj...elated&search=

this too)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4B2v...elated&search=

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia said...

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFtUj...elated&search=

All beautiful! I liked the two rainbow photos the best. And of course the
snow laden landscape photo!

Thanks,

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFtUj...elated&search=

Very peaceful. :-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFtUj...elated&search=

Thank you very much! Lovely photos and I've always liked that song

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:
> Ophelia wrote:
> this too)
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4B2v...elated&search=

Very funny! I've always liked Billy's comedy!

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ophelia" > wrote in message
> Ophelia wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFtUj...elated&search=

> this too)
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4B2v...elated&search=

Thanks, O, I think I'd like to go to Scotland, but I, too, am afraid it
might be raining. ;-)
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
> Ophelia wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFtUj...elated&search=

> Thank you very much! Lovely photos and I've always liked that song

I hope it works)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dee Dee wrote:
> "Ophelia" > wrote in message
>> Ophelia wrote:
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFtUj...elated&search=

>> this too)
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4B2v...elated&search=

> Thanks, O, I think I'd like to go to Scotland, but I, too, am afraid
> it might be raining. ;-)

LOL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 13:53:28 +0100, "Ophelia" > wrote:

>Ophelia wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFtUj...elated&search=

>this too)
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4B2v...elated&search=

OMG - I almost split a gut laughing! Who is he? He's soooo funny!
Cute too. I like a guy who cracks up at his own jokes (even the old
saws like how copper wire was invented).
--

History is a vast early warning system
Norman Cousins

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 13:53:28 +0100, "Ophelia" > wrote:
>
>> Ophelia wrote:
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFtUj...elated&search=

>> this too)
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4B2v...elated&search=
>>

> OMG - I almost split a gut laughing! Who is he? He's soooo funny!
> Cute too. I like a guy who cracks up at his own jokes (even the old
> saws like how copper wire was invented).

Billy Connolly) Search for him, he is hilarious) You can find lots of
stuff with him on YouTube)

He comes from Glasgow and has been on the go for years)