Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT..Texans BBQing in Heaven.....

I laughed out when I read this one and thought of those uncouth Texans :-))

Texans in Heaven

Gabriel came to the Lord and said " I have to talk to you. We have some
Texans up here in Heaven who are causing problems. They're swinging on the
pearly gates, my horn is missing, barbeque sauce is all over their robes,
their dogs are riding in the chariots, and they're wearing baseball caps and
cowboy hats instead of their halos.

They refuse to keep the stairway to Heaven clean. There are watermelon seeds
and pig feet bones all over the place. Some of them are walking around with
just one wing."

The Lord said, "I made them special, Gabriel. Heaven is Home to all my
children. If you really want to know about real problems, let's call the
Devil."

The Devil answered the phone, " Hello? Damn, hold on a minute."

The Devil returned to the phone, "O.K., I'm back. What can I do for you?"

The Lord replied, "I just want to know what kind of problems you're having
down there."

The Devil said, "Hold on again. I need to check on something."

After about 5 minutes the Devil returned to the phone and said, "I'm back.
Now what was the question?"

The Lord said, "What kind of problems are you having down there?"

The Devil said, "Man, I don't believe this....Hold on, Lord."

This time the Devil was gone 15 minutes. The Devil returned and said , "I'm
sorry Lord, I can't talk right now.

Them damn Texans done put out the fire and are trying to install air
conditioning."

Bigbazza (Barry) Oz

Posted to rec.food.cooking

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/view...cd27e 6f93e7d

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/view...cd27e 6f93e7d

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/view...cd27e 6f93e7d

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/view...cd27e 6f93e7d

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/view...cd27e 6f93e7d

!!!
http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/view...0355e 13e8f9c

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=2332
...!

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/view...?p=11408#11408

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/view...?p=11395#11395

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=2329

www.arabzwaj.com

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=2333

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=2332

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=2328

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/view...?p=11403#11403

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/view...?p=11404#11404

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=2336

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/view...?p=11406#11406

...!

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/view...?p=11408#11408
!
http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=2340
.............. !!!!!
http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=2341

http://www.arabzwaj.com/arabzwaj/wel...pic.php?t=2303

http://www.arabzwaj.com/arabzwaj/wel...asc&highlight=
-
http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=2278
( )
http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=2279

http://www.arabzwaj.com/arabzwaj/wel...asc&highlight=

http://www.arabzwaj.com/arabzwaj/wel...pic.php?t=2301

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=2270

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=2272

http://www.arabzwaj.com/arabzwaj/wel...pic.php?t=2297
( )

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=2271
( )
http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=2273

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=2264
>>FIFA 2007

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=2266

www.arabzwaj.com

for marrige and friend ship
www.arabzwaj.com

www.arabzwaj.com

www.arabzwaj.com

the best web site formarrige and frindship www.arabzwaj.com

:-
www.arabzwaj.com/welcome

enter here and watch sexy arab girls

www.arabwazaef.com/arab

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=1892

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=900
**** ****
http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=1894
( )
http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=1880

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=1879

a + +
http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=1956

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/view...?p=10201#10201
http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/view...?p=10210#10210
000000 0
http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=686
..!
http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/view...?p=10203#10203

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/view...?p=10207#10207

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/view...?p=10211#10211

.... !!!
http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/view...?p=10200#10200

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/view...?p=10212#10212
..... !!
http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/view...?p=10208#10208

:-
http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/view...?p=10095#10095
5000
http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/view...65eb7 23025a2

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/view...asc&highlight=

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/view...?p=10213#10213

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/view...?p=10209#10209

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/view...?p=10205#10205
http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/view...?p=10206#10206

:-
http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/view...hp?p=9855#9855

000000 0
http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=686

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=1873

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=124

:-
http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/view...hp?p=9855#9855

( )
http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/view...hp?p=9736#9736
Windows Live Messenger 8.0
http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=1834
( )
http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=1831

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=1812

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/post...ditpost&p=9729

... ..
http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=1796

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=1789

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/view...ight=%E3%E1%DD
3
http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=1830

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=1790

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=102

00,
http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/view...hp?p=9739#9739
( )
http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/view...hp?p=9740#9740
2038
http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=1837

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=1824

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=1821

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=1768
!!
http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=1751

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=1838

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewforum.php?f=11

http://www.arabzwaj.com/welcome/viewtopic.php?t=234

www.arabzwaj.com

hide ip
+ :
:-
http://d.turboupload.com/d/839284/15...0hide.rar.html
:-
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BBCGC4J0

the best web site formarrige and frindship www.arabzwaj.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bigbazza" > wrote:>
> Them damn Texans done put out the fire and are trying to install air
> conditioning."
>
> Bigbazza (Barry) Oz

Cute! I notice the Devil sounds like a Texan too!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Bigbazza" > wrote:>
>> Them damn Texans done put out the fire and are trying to install air
>> conditioning."
>>
>> Bigbazza (Barry) Oz
>>

> Cute! I notice the Devil sounds like a Texan too!

He certainly sounds like that as well... <G>...

Bigbazza (Barry) Oz

Posted to rec.food.cooking

DEAR MR. BIGBAZZU,

I DO STAY IN TEXAS NOW BUT, WAS, BORN, AND REARED, IN KENTUCKY. MOST OF THE
SO CALLED UNCOOTH HERE ARE OUTSIDER TYPES LIKE YOU. THE COWBOY HATS YOU
MOSTLY SEE HERE ARE MORE LIKEN TO CROOKED BALL CAPS COVERING UP ONE EAR AND
ON OCCASION THEY WILL COVER BOTH EARS. IM TOLD THESE PEOPLE ARE COME FROM
THE LIKES OF NEW YORK CITY AND ELSEWEAR. TEXAS DON'T HAVE NO MORE OIL WELLS
SO MR. BUSH IS OVER TRYING GATHER US UP SOME MORE. IM A HOPING HE DONT'
BRING A BUNCH OF THEM UGLY SPITTIN HUMPITY BACK CRITTERS ALONG WITH EM. IF
THEY COME, WE WILL GIVE EM A TRY ON THE SMOKING PIT.

OT,, IS NOW OVER AND OUT

FATTY

"Bigbazza" > wrote in message
>I laughed out when I read this one and thought of those uncouth Texans
>:-))
>

> Texans in Heaven
>
> Gabriel came to the Lord and said " I have to talk to you. We have some
> Texans up here in Heaven who are causing problems. They're swinging on the
> pearly gates, my horn is missing, barbeque sauce is all over their robes,
> their dogs are riding in the chariots, and they're wearing baseball caps
> and
> cowboy hats instead of their halos.
>
> They refuse to keep the stairway to Heaven clean. There are watermelon
> seeds
> and pig feet bones all over the place. Some of them are walking around
> with
> just one wing."
>
> The Lord said, "I made them special, Gabriel. Heaven is Home to all my
> children. If you really want to know about real problems, let's call the
> Devil."
>
> The Devil answered the phone, " Hello? Damn, hold on a minute."
>
> The Devil returned to the phone, "O.K., I'm back. What can I do for you?"
>
> The Lord replied, "I just want to know what kind of problems you're having
> down there."
>
> The Devil said, "Hold on again. I need to check on something."
>
> After about 5 minutes the Devil returned to the phone and said, "I'm back.
> Now what was the question?"
>
> The Lord said, "What kind of problems are you having down there?"
>
> The Devil said, "Man, I don't believe this....Hold on, Lord."
>
> This time the Devil was gone 15 minutes. The Devil returned and said ,
> "I'm
> sorry Lord, I can't talk right now.
>
> Them damn Texans done put out the fire and are trying to install air
> conditioning."
>
> Bigbazza (Barry) Oz

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 14:10:46 GMT, "faTjack" >
wrote:

>DEAR MR. BIGBAZZU,
>
>I DO STAY IN TEXAS NOW BUT, WAS, BORN, AND REARED, IN KENTUCKY. MOST OF THE
>SO CALLED UNCOOTH HERE ARE OUTSIDER TYPES LIKE YOU. THE COWBOY HATS YOU
>MOSTLY SEE HERE ARE MORE LIKEN TO CROOKED BALL CAPS COVERING UP ONE EAR AND
>ON OCCASION THEY WILL COVER BOTH EARS. IM TOLD THESE PEOPLE ARE COME FROM
>THE LIKES OF NEW YORK CITY AND ELSEWEAR. TEXAS DON'T HAVE NO MORE OIL WELLS
>SO MR. BUSH IS OVER TRYING GATHER US UP SOME MORE. IM A HOPING HE DONT'
>BRING A BUNCH OF THEM UGLY SPITTIN HUMPITY BACK CRITTERS ALONG WITH EM. IF
>THEY COME, WE WILL GIVE EM A TRY ON THE SMOKING PIT.
>
>OT,, IS NOW OVER AND OUT
>
>FATTY

This all caps thing is getting boring. Do you need magnification?
Would you like someone to help you set larger fonts in your news
reader???? Email me privately, if you wish.
--

History is a vast early warning system
Norman Cousins
Posted to rec.food.cooking

IS this better&

thank you for your're kind offer. yes i typewrite with one hand and a
couple of different fangers and can hardly see this small typewritting. i
will try to practice holding down the large type key with my big toe iffin i
can get my leg to bent up that far. please excuse me ifin i have made some
typografical kind of errows,

FATTY
<sf> wrote in message ...
> On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 14:10:46 GMT, "faTjack" >
> wrote:
>
>>DEAR MR. BIGBAZZU,
>>
>>I DO STAY IN TEXAS NOW BUT, WAS, BORN, AND REARED, IN KENTUCKY. MOST OF
>>THE
>>SO CALLED UNCOOTH HERE ARE OUTSIDER TYPES LIKE YOU. THE COWBOY HATS YOU
>>MOSTLY SEE HERE ARE MORE LIKEN TO CROOKED BALL CAPS COVERING UP ONE EAR
>>AND
>>ON OCCASION THEY WILL COVER BOTH EARS. IM TOLD THESE PEOPLE ARE COME
>>FROM
>>THE LIKES OF NEW YORK CITY AND ELSEWEAR. TEXAS DON'T HAVE NO MORE OIL
>>WELLS
>>SO MR. BUSH IS OVER TRYING GATHER US UP SOME MORE. IM A HOPING HE DONT'
>>BRING A BUNCH OF THEM UGLY SPITTIN HUMPITY BACK CRITTERS ALONG WITH EM.
>>IF
>>THEY COME, WE WILL GIVE EM A TRY ON THE SMOKING PIT.
>>
>>OT,, IS NOW OVER AND OUT
>>
>>FATTY

> This all caps thing is getting boring. Do you need magnification?
> Would you like someone to help you set larger fonts in your news
> reader???? Email me privately, if you wish.
> --
>
> History is a vast early warning system
> Norman Cousins

Hey Texans blake murphy[_2_] General Cooking 0 28-07-2011 05:07 PM
Hey Texans blake murphy[_2_] General Cooking 0 28-07-2011 05:06 PM
Just have to say I love BBQing Dana Myers Barbecue 2 06-09-2007 07:56 PM
BBQing with bamboo chips? R N Barbecue 4 27-06-2005 02:49 AM
BBQing in the winter [email protected] General Cooking 11 23-02-2005 07:45 PM