FoodBanter.com

-   -   MEMBERSHIP QUESTION? (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/134920-membership-question.html)

faTjack 14-09-2007 08:17 PM

MEMBERSHIP QUESTION?

HI,

I'm new to this so called intrunet groups. How gooda banjo picker do you
have to be to join into this group?

FaTTY

zxcvbob 14-09-2007 08:23 PM

MEMBERSHIP QUESTION?

faTjack wrote:
> HI,
>
> I'm new to this so called intrunet groups. How gooda banjo picker do you
> have to be to join into this group?
>
> FaTTY

That depends. How good are you?

Bob

Pennyaline 14-09-2007 11:15 PM

MEMBERSHIP QUESTION?

zxcvbob wrote:
> faTjack wrote:
>> HI,
>>
>> I'm new to this so called intrunet groups. How gooda banjo picker do
>> you have to be to join into this group?
>>
>> FaTTY
>>

> That depends. How good are you?

And does ya pick it witcha fingers er yer toes? Is it yer banjo, or ehr
ya borrying it?

tom 14-09-2007 11:58 PM

MEMBERSHIP QUESTION?

faTjack wrote:
> HI,
>
> I'm new to this so called intrunet groups. How gooda banjo picker do
> you have to be to join into this group?
>
> FaTTY

4 or 5 string?

Dee Dee 15-09-2007 04:43 PM

MEMBERSHIP QUESTION?

"Michael "Dog3"" > wrote in message
> "faTjack" > dropped this
> : in rec.food.cooking
>
>> HI,
>>
>> I'm new to this so called intrunet groups. How gooda banjo picker do
>> you have to be to join into this group?
>>
>> FaTTY

> You have to pay the monthly dues to Barb Schaller. Have fun and welcome.
>
> Michael

For this you will get a jar of jam as a sign-up incentive.
Dee Dee