Old 08-09-2007, 12:04 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Candles are a great way to relax

As I am searching through the google groups it is interesting that
there are so many post on candles and some great discounts for those
who are selling. I really didn't really expect to see so much
information regarding this topic. Personally every room in my house is
full of candles, they are a great way to set a mood or sometimes I
just light them all up and relax in the calming tranquility. I have
enjoyed reading your post and will return when I have more time to
check out the rest of your threads.

Rosalynn Muhammad
Candles of Eden
http://www.candlesofeden.com

Old 08-09-2007, 12:49 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sep 7, 5:04 pm, wrote:
As I am searching through the google groups it is interesting that
there are so many post on candles and some great discounts for those
who are selling. I really didn't really expect to see so much
information regarding this topic. Personally every room in my house is
full of candles, they are a great way to set a mood or sometimes I
just light them all up and relax in the calming tranquility. I have
enjoyed reading your post and will return when I have more time to
check out the rest of your threads.

Rosalynn Muhammad
Candles of Edenhttp://www.candlesofeden.com

The next time you get aggravated by spammers, why not call her to
complain. Here's her candle company's number:

Customer Care Mon-Fri 9am-6pm 1-800-709-2836

Why not call her and tell her how much you love SPAM?

--Bryan

Old 08-09-2007, 03:31 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 16:49:02 -0700, Bobo Bonobo®
wrote:

On Sep 7, 5:04 pm, wrote:
As I am searching through the google groups it is interesting that
there are so many post on candles and some great discounts for those
who are selling. I really didn't really expect to see so much
information regarding this topic. Personally every room in my house is
full of candles, they are a great way to set a mood or sometimes I
just light them all up and relax in the calming tranquility. I have
enjoyed reading your post and will return when I have more time to
check out the rest of your threads.

Rosalynn Muhammad
Candles of Edenhttp://www.candlesofeden.com

The next time you get aggravated by spammers, why not call her to
complain. Here's her candle company's number:

Customer Care Mon-Fri 9am-6pm 1-800-709-2836

Why not call her and tell her how much you love SPAM?

--Bryan

Yeah, I know this is spam and I do think I'll call that 800 number
about 500 times this weekend.

On the other hand, the last time someone lit a candle in my house, I
had a house fire. I was not relaxed whatsoever, in fact I was frantic
as my home burned. a fourth of the house was severely damaged, the
rest was all smoked. No one is ever allowed to light a candle in my
house. Candles are not even allowed in the house except the ones on
birthday cakes and they go into a pail of water after the cake is
blown out. Now that I said "cake" at least this post is on topic.
Unlike the spammer who violated the newsgroup. Come to think of it, I
might put my phone on autodial and call that 800 number about 2000
times over the weekend. Those 800 calls are costly to the owner, and
since this is a spammer, I hope they pay and pay and pay.....
Old 08-09-2007, 09:44 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 16:55:48 -0700, Mark Thorson

As I am searching through the google groups it is interesting that
there are so many post on candles and some great discounts for those

Candles pollute the air with carcinogens.
The yellow color of the flame indicates
incomplete combustion. Hold a plate above
a candle flame, and see all the black crap
they are spewing into your environment.
You want to breathe that?

That would be ok by me. I've been breathing smoky air from a wild
fire in another county all week. My eyes are killing me and the sun
was a brilliant orange yesterday morning due to the haze.
http://www.inciweb.org/incident/978

Plumas National Forest looks close on a map, but it's really 3 - 4
hours away by car.
http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/plumas/maps_...es/#forestmaps

--

Ham and eggs.
A day's work for the chicken, a lifetime commitment for the pig.

Old 09-09-2007, 08:57 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 12:33:17 -0500, Omelet
wrote:

I set up key word filters. That gets most of it. :-)

That's you and me for two that she won't be reading anymore. I'm not
going to change my return address just because others can't or won't
filter by key words. In my news reader, filtering by author or
subject is just a right click away. Key word filtering has a
different path, but it's just as easy to do.
--

History is a vast early warning system
Norman Cousins
Old 09-09-2007, 09:28 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sep 9, 9:52 am, "jmcquown" wrote:
Omelet wrote:
In article ,
"jmcquown" wrote:

Mark Thorson wrote:
wrote:

As I am searching through the google groups it is interesting that
there are so many post on candles and some great discounts for
those

Candles pollute the air with carcinogens.
The yellow color of the flame indicates
incomplete combustion. Hold a plate above
a candle flame, and see all the black crap
they are spewing into your environment.
You want to breathe that?

I'm going to have to block that damn gmail domain again. All this
freakin' SPAM seems to come from them (and hotmail, but mostly
gmail).

Good.

Sorry, Om. I know you use it and I know you're not a spammer, but sheesh!
I am tired of deleting all this SPAM. Hotmail, too.

There's just not very much spam. There just isn't. Several years
ago, all the NGs were much worse.
Imagine how cool it'd be if the person who said (s)he might put the
phone on autodial...

Jill

--Bryan

Old 09-09-2007, 10:56 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

I set up key word filters. That gets most of it. :-)

That's you and me for two that she won't be reading anymore. I'm not
going to change my return address just because others can't or won't
filter by key words. In my news reader, filtering by author or
subject is just a right click away. Key word filtering has a
different path, but it's just as easy to do.

Keyword filtering has been wonderful so far.

I did add another _ underscore to the g_mail to help, but only because
she is not the only one to do this. :-(

She has been a serious bitch lately, but I still like her. Her life is
not an easy one so I cut her some slack. :-)

I'm not always "nice" either depending on circumstances, but I probably
try a little harder... I dislike taking my moods out on my fellow
humans. It seems to be a bit petty to me.

YMMV and all that. g
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.