Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default (2007-09-06) New survey on the RFC site: If you actually won the

http://www.recfoodcooking.com/

Vote now! (or not)

Thanks go to Sky for sending in this survey.
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Garlic: the element without which life as we know it would be impossible

Posted to rec.food.cooking
MJB MJB is offline

Default (2007-09-06) New survey on the RFC site: If you actually won the 'big time' lottery, would you:...

"ChattyCathy" > wrote in message
> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Vote now! (or not)

I tried to vote. But it told me it was 'done' and then told me the results
would be available after the first person voted.

MJB

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"MJB" > wrote in message

> "ChattyCathy" > wrote in message
>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>>
>> Vote now! (or not)
>>

> I tried to vote. But it told me it was 'done' and then told me the
> results would be available after the first person voted.
>
> MJB

Same here.
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dee Dee" > wrote

> "MJB" > wrote

>> "ChattyCathy" > wrote

>>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/

>> I tried to vote. But it told me it was 'done' and then told me the
>> results would be available after the first person voted.

> Same here.

I just got a blank screen. Oh, well. Anyway, as far as having
chefs/staff around, hell no. I can't think how much I'd hate having
people hanging around my house all day every day, and just how
much cleaning and cooking would I need?

I'd consider having a cleaning service, but you don't need to win
the lottery if that's what you really want. Cooking, I happen to like
to cook, and if I don't feel like cooking, I'd go out or order in.

The more homes and staff you have, the more complicated your
life gets, the way I see it.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

MJB wrote:

> "ChattyCathy" > wrote in message
> > http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
> >
> > Vote now! (or not)
> >

> I tried to vote. But it told me it was 'done' and then told me the results
> would be available after the first person voted.
>
> MJB

Yes, something is messed up.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dee Dee said...

> "MJB" > wrote in message
>>
>> "ChattyCathy" > wrote in message
>>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>>>
>>> Vote now! (or not)
>>>

>> I tried to vote. But it told me it was 'done' and then told me the
>> results would be available after the first person voted.
>>
>> MJB

> Same here.
> Dee Dee

Same. I didn't do it!

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

MJB wrote:
> "ChattyCathy" > wrote in message
>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>>
>> Vote now! (or not)
>>

> I tried to vote. But it told me it was 'done' and then told me the results
> would be available after the first person voted.
>
> MJB

Humble apologies. Was outside cooking on the grill, so I didn't see this...

Should be working now...

OBFood: Chicken wings and boerewors
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Garlic: the element without which life as we know it would be impossible

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sep 6, 12:59 pm, Andy <q> wrote:
> Dee Dee said...
>

> > "MJB" > wrote in message

> >> "ChattyCathy" > wrote in message
> .. .

> >> I tried to vote. But it told me it was 'done' and then told me the
> >> results would be available after the first person voted.

> >> MJB

> > Same here.
> > Dee Dee

> Same. I didn't do it!
>
> Andy- Hide quoted text -

I tried and 20 minutes earlier, tried again just now and came up with
a page that said "Cheat" in red..

???

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
ChattyCathy > wrote:

> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Vote now! (or not)
>
> Thanks go to Sky for sending in this survey.
> --
> Cheers
> Chatty Cathy

Good survey. :-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, Andy <q> wrote:

> Dee Dee said...

> >> I tried to vote. But it told me it was 'done' and then told me the
> >> results would be available after the first person voted.
> >>
> >> MJB

> > Same here.
> > Dee Dee

> Same. I didn't do it!
>
> Andy

I had no problems...
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

tbs48 wrote:

> I tried and 20 minutes earlier, tried again just now and came up with
> a page that said "Cheat" in red..

That happened to me too

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia said...

> tbs48 wrote:
>>
>> I tried and 20 minutes earlier, tried again just now and came up with
>> a page that said "Cheat" in red..

> That happened to me too

I voted three times with the error, then I came back later to re-vote and the
voting mechanism said I had already voted and I then got to view results.
Don't know if I voted the exact same way each time. I think reading nancy's
reply in the meantime may have influenced my vote.

And who won the TFH?!?

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

> And who won the TFH?!?

Steve W. Except he calls it "underwear". Weird.
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Garlic: the element without which life as we know it would be impossible

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> ChattyCathy said...
>
>> Andy wrote:
>>
>>> And who won the TFH?!?

>> Steve W. Except he calls it "underwear". Weird.

> Wartz chews his underwear in his sleep.

TMI! TMI!

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Garlic: the element without which life as we know it would be impossible

Posted to rec.food.cooking

ChattyCathy said...

> Andy wrote:
>

>> And who won the TFH?!?

> Steve W. Except he calls it "underwear". Weird.

Wartz chews his underwear in his sleep.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 18:11:54 +0200, ChattyCathy
> wrote:

>http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
>Vote now! (or not)
>
>Thanks go to Sky for sending in this survey.

This poll worded "if", not "when". So "if I happen to buy a lottery
ticket", what might happen? Maybe someday I will buy one! So, *If* I
won the lottery, what would I do with the money? I answered it as
"if" I really do buy tickets, which I don't.

Hey, people can *dream* of winning the lottery without actually
wasting their money on it.

TY, Sky

--

Ham and eggs.
A day's work for the chicken, a lifetime commitment for the pig.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

ChattyCathy wrote:

> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Vote now! (or not)
>
> Thanks go to Sky for sending in this survey.

1. - Hire a full-time chef. (Just because I don't buy
lottery tickets doesn't mean I can't win - I have virtually
the same odds as all the people who do buy tickets. ;-))
He or she will have to learn to make things MY way. I'm not
going to let them just go on and make whatever they want,
any way they want.

2. - Hire a full-time staff and chef. I hate cleaning!!!!

3. - Buy a new OLD home (I don't like brand new homes - they're
so, like, NEW!) AND redecorate - I'm sure I couldn't find one
decorated to my taste.

4. - Buy several homes all over the world. Well at least
one in Ireland and one in Germany, my ancestral countries.

5. - No, I would not go to culinary school - don't think I
need it - but since I'm hiring a full-time chef it wouldn't
matter.

4. - Yes, I would love to host a cook-in! I would still do
some of my own cooking from time to time for special occasions.

5. - Charity begins at home. I said no, but I would probably
donate something to charity, but not a "large chunk".

6. - Why the hell not?

Kate

--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:

> On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 18:11:54 +0200, ChattyCathy
> > wrote:
>

>>http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>>
>>Vote now! (or not)
>>
>>Thanks go to Sky for sending in this survey.

> This poll worded "if", not "when". So "if I happen to buy a lottery
> ticket", what might happen? Maybe someday I will buy one! So, *If* I
> won the lottery, what would I do with the money? I answered it as
> "if" I really do buy tickets, which I don't.
>
> Hey, people can *dream* of winning the lottery without actually
> wasting their money on it.
>
> TY, Sky

My sentiments exactly.

Kate

--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Steve Wertz > wrote:

> On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 22:34:22 +0200, ChattyCathy wrote:
>
> > Andy wrote:
> >

> >> And who won the TFH?!?

> > Steve W.

> Pbbbt. I don't even know what this survey is about. I just
> figured this would be a good time to claim victory during all the
> confusion.
>
> > Except he calls it "underwear". Weird.

> I'm a Ballchinian ("Men in Black")
>
> -sw

Men in Black II.

<lol>
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

ChattyCathy said...

> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Vote now! (or not)
>
> Thanks go to Sky for sending in this survey.

So, there I was thinking about the missing question to Sky's survey and
here it is...

If you won the lotto grand prize, would you keep playing the lotto?

_ Yes
_ No
_ Maybe

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

MJB wrote:
> "ChattyCathy" > wrote in message
>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>>
>> Vote now! (or not)
>>

> I tried to vote. But it told me it was 'done' and then told me the
> results would be available after the first person voted.
>
> MJB

Worked for me just a minute ago.

Jill