Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Cypress Preserve

The Cypress Preserve resort is the only new construction in Pasco
County Florida zoned for 'short term rentals' which makes this the
perfect investment. Set in twenty one acres of conservation area, the
resort enjoys a peaceful atmosphere whilst being only 30 minutes away
from Tampa International Airport and on the doorstep of numerous
restaurants, shopping malls and beaches. The Cypress Preserve Resort
development is proudly offered by.
Universal Realty and Development Inc.

www.cypresspreserve.blogspot.com/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

>> The Cypress Preserve resort is the only new construction in Pasco
>
> Damn! I was *sure* this was goiong to be about an exotic jam!

It's going to be even more disappointing to anyone who buys from
these folks. The real estate market is flat lining in all of SW
Florida right now. About the worst thing anyone could do is buy into
an undeveloped property. The odds are against the place ever being
built. At present there are thousands of would-be homeowners in this
area whose dreams as well as their life savings have been dashed on
the rocks by crooked developers.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

=============================>
Bass Home Electronics
941-925-8650
4883 Fallcrest Circle
Sarasota · Florida · 34233
http://www.bassburglaralarms.com
=============================>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 08:07:44 -0500, Melba's Jammin'
> wrote:

>In article . com>,
> wrote:
>
>> The Cypress Preserve resort is the only new construction in Pasco

>Damn! I was *sure* this was goiong to be about an exotic jam!!

you're not the only one. and i don't even like the taste of cypress.

your pal,
blake