FoodBanter.com

-   -   Never on a Sunday? (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/133396-never-sunday.html)

Andy[_2_] 26-08-2007 12:19 PM

Never on a Sunday?

cup of non-fat cottage cheese
whole grain, whole wheat PB&J(strawberry) sandwich
multivitamin

Andy

MareCat 26-08-2007 04:36 PM

Never on a Sunday?

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> cup of non-fat cottage cheese
> whole grain, whole wheat PB&J(strawberry) sandwich
> multivitamin

Breakfast (actually, brunch) for me was leftover ground turkey breast
kabobs, made for dinner last night (ground turkey breast mixed with onion,
garlic, ginger, and Shan "Seekh Kabab BBQ Mix," then formed into kabobs on
skewers and grilled--*very* yummy). Today, I put some of the kabobs into a
flour tortilla, covered them with cheese and a bit of ranch dressing, rolled
up, then nuked. Pretty tasty.

Mary