Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Bobby Flay

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 15:21:47 -0000, Kyle > wrote:

>Not to drive Flay-bashing into the ground, but there are a few other
>things about him that annoy me. He talks with his mouth full and
>chomps with his mouth open in a way that's *really* obnoxious.

the way he chews and talks can't hold a candle to a co-worker. It's
gross. People have tried to nicely tell her that it isn't considered
polite here in the US, but she hasn't gotten the hints to date. Other
than that, she's a very sweet person who wouldn't intentionally offend
anyone.

--

Ham and eggs.
A day's work for the chicken, a lifetime commitment for the pig.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

<sf> wrote in message news
> On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 15:21:47 -0000, Kyle > wrote:
>
>>Not to drive Flay-bashing into the ground, but there are a few other
>>things about him that annoy me. He talks with his mouth full and
>>chomps with his mouth open in a way that's *really* obnoxious.

> the way he chews and talks can't hold a candle to a co-worker. It's
> gross. People have tried to nicely tell her that it isn't considered
> polite here in the US, but she hasn't gotten the hints to date. Other
> than that, she's a very sweet person who wouldn't intentionally offend
> anyone.

I was watching a 2005 Hell's Kitchen late last night where Pierre, the
maitre d' told a heavy-set contestant guy to stop touching his head (I
assume including his eyes, ears, hair, nose.)

I absolutely go bonkers in a restaurant when I see this. Something about
it! OMG!

Still working on our kitchen and had to go to hardware and McDonald's this
morning -- had coffee. DH went back up to pick up the little creamers. The
gal dropped one on the floor, picked it up and handed it to him. Did he
take it? No.

Yes, I'm neurotic, according to some -- not the time in my life to test my
immune system.
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Julie Bove said...

> "LarbGai" > wrote in message
> ps.com...
>> How is it that everytime Bobby Flay cooks on Iron Chef he wins???
>> Most times the other chef is streets ahead but Bobby always wins.

> Must be his frightening demeanor.

He dresses in that chalk blue shirt that reminds me of my dentist!

That and he's an Ultra-white-boy!

Andy