Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default (2007-08-13) New Survey on the RFC site: Just for fun: Food CompatibilityOR 'Match-making in the Kitchen'

http://www.recfoodcooking.com/

Vote now! (or not)

Thanks go to Andy for suggesting this survey.
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Reminder:
You are welcome to enter your birthday on the RFC website (so we all
know when to have a party on your behalf)

http://www.recfoodcooking.com/birthday.php

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Hurray! I got there first! I would like the wizard's hat, please.

For some reason, some people can get really ticked off when I say that
astrology (not astronomy) is not a science and the validity of natal
horoscopes is easily disproven. So I won't say any of that...

Terry
Posted to rec.food.cooking

BTW my wife and I do not play well together in the kitchen. It has
nothing to do with astrological signs. It's merely because I always
know more about how to cook the dish she's cooking than she does...
<vbg>

Good thing she knows nothing about Usenet....

Terry
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Terry wrote:
> Hurray! I got there first! I would like the wizard's hat, please.

It's yours!

> For some reason, some people can get really ticked off when I say that
> astrology (not astronomy) is not a science and the validity of natal
> horoscopes is easily disproven. So I won't say any of that...

Thanks for not saying that....

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Garlic: the element without which life as we know it would be impossible

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> ChattyCathy said...
>
>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>>
>> Vote now! (or not)
>>
>> Thanks go to Andy for suggesting this survey.

> Cathy,
>
> You won't believe this, after submitting what I thought was a bullet-proof
> survey, I went and accidentally voted for the wrong zodiac sign!!!
>
> Geez...
>
> Andy
> Taurus

ROFL!

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Garlic: the element without which life as we know it would be impossible

Posted to rec.food.cooking

ChattyCathy said...

> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Vote now! (or not)
>
> Thanks go to Andy for suggesting this survey.

Cathy,

You won't believe this, after submitting what I thought was a bullet-proof
survey, I went and accidentally voted for the wrong zodiac sign!!!

Geez...

Andy
Taurus

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 13, 8:44 am, ChattyCathy > wrote:
> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Vote now! (or not)
>
> Thanks go to Andy for suggesting this survey.
> --
> Cheers
> Chatty Cathy
>
> Reminder:
> You are welcome to enter your birthday on the RFC website (so we all
> know when to have a party on your behalf)
>
> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/birthday.php

At this point, there have been no Geminis responding. That must be
because Geminis are very skeptical and don't believe in astrology....

maxine in ri, just quoting my DH

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 13, 10:56?am, maxine in ri > wrote:
> On Aug 13, 8:44 am, ChattyCathy > wrote:
>
> >http://www.recfoodcooking.com/

> > Vote now! (or not)

> > Thanks go to Andy for suggesting this survey.
> > --
> > Cheers
> > Chatty Cathy

> > Reminder:
> > You are welcome to enter your birthday on the RFC website (so we all
> > know when to have a party on your behalf)

> >http://www.recfoodcooking.com/birthday.php

> At this point, there have been no Geminis responding. That must be
> because Geminis are very skeptical and don't believe in astrology....
>
> maxine in ri, just quoting my DH

So fr I'm the only bull headed taurus, but yoose all knew that.

Sheldon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon said...

> So fr I'm the only bull headed taurus, but yoose all knew that.
>
> Sheldon

Were.

Andy
Full o' Bull
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve Wertz wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:44:56 +0200, ChattyCathy wrote:
>
>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>>
>> Vote now! (or not)
>>
>> Thanks go to Andy for suggesting this survey.

> My interpretation of the results:
>
> Nobody has sex during tax season.
> July is indeed the Summer of Love.
> Hanukkah is also a good time to get laid.

Hmmm. And there I was, laboring under the impression that Valentine's
Day was "romantic". Guess not.
<looking at the Sagittariuses>
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Garlic: the element without which life as we know it would be impossible

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
ChattyCathy > wrote:

> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Vote now! (or not)
>
> Thanks go to Andy for suggesting this survey.
> --
> Cheers
> Chatty Cathy

That was fun. :-)

Amusing that there are several Aries...
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dee Dee wrote:

> I notice there is a 0 percentile for a couple of the astro signs. Does this
> mean that they are secretive and don't answer surveys; or that no one ever
> was born under these signs and we just think there were?

It's a conspiracy Dee
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Garlic: the element without which life as we know it would be impossible

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> ChattyCathy said...
>
>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>>
>> Vote now! (or not)
>>
>> Thanks go to Andy for suggesting this survey.

> Cathy,
>
> You won't believe this, after submitting what I thought was a bullet-proof
> survey, I went and accidentally voted for the wrong zodiac sign!!!
>
> Geez...
>
> Andy
> Taurus

I notice there is a 0 percentile for a couple of the astro signs. Does this
mean that they are secretive and don't answer surveys; or that no one ever
was born under these signs and we just think there were?

Dee Dee
Taurus -
April 24

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> Sheldon said...
>
>> So fr I'm the only bull headed taurus, but yoose all knew that.
>>
>> Sheldon

> Were.
>
> Andy
> Full o' Bull

Were twice.

Bull-headed
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

ChattyCathy said...

> Dee Dee wrote:
>

>> I notice there is a 0 percentile for a couple of the astro signs. Does
>> this mean that they are secretive and don't answer surveys; or that no
>> one ever was born under these signs and we just think there were?

> It's a conspiracy Dee

See: CABAL (n); (TINC)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve Wertz wrote:

> -sw (sorry, I've taken silly pills today)

I hope you read the "pamphlet" for any allergic reactions and/or side
effects?

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Garlic: the element without which life as we know it would be impossible

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Steve Wertz > wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:44:56 +0200, ChattyCathy wrote:
>
> > http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
> >
> > Vote now! (or not)
> >
> > Thanks go to Andy for suggesting this survey.

> My interpretation of the results:
>
> Nobody has sex during tax season.
> July is indeed the Summer of Love.
> Hanukkah is also a good time to get laid.
>
> -sw

Very astute. :-)

We've been swamped with births the last two weeks at work! More than
I've ever seen.

Any explanations for that?
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:

> We've been swamped with births the last two weeks at work! More than
> I've ever seen.
>
> Any explanations for that?

They were all amoebas?

<just kidding>
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Garlic: the element without which life as we know it would be impossible

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
ChattyCathy > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
>

> > We've been swamped with births the last two weeks at work! More than
> > I've ever seen.
> >
> > Any explanations for that?

> They were all amoebas?
>
> <just kidding>

<lol>!!!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 12:48:10 -0500, Omelet >
wrote:

>We've been swamped with births the last two weeks at work! More than
>I've ever seen.
>
>Any explanations for that?

If they were term, they were conceived during the holidays...

Christine

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Christine Dabney > wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 12:48:10 -0500, Omelet >
> wrote:
>

> >We've been swamped with births the last two weeks at work! More than
> >I've ever seen.
> >
> >Any explanations for that?

> If they were term, they were conceived during the holidays...
>
> Christine

When it was very very cold...

Guess that's one way to keep warm! <G>
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sheldon" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Aug 13, 10:56?am, maxine in ri > wrote:
>> On Aug 13, 8:44 am, ChattyCathy > wrote:
>>
>> >http://www.recfoodcooking.com/

>> > Vote now! (or not)

>> > Thanks go to Andy for suggesting this survey.
>> > --
>> > Cheers
>> > Chatty Cathy

>> > Reminder:
>> > You are welcome to enter your birthday on the RFC website (so we all
>> > know when to have a party on your behalf)

>> >http://www.recfoodcooking.com/birthday.php

>> At this point, there have been no Geminis responding. That must be
>> because Geminis are very skeptical and don't believe in astrology....
>>
>> maxine in ri, just quoting my DH

> So fr I'm the only bull headed taurus, but yoose all knew that.

Why does it not surprise me that you're a Taurus?! What do you have rising?

Tammy, fleeing

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 08:04:48 -0500, Terry >
wrote:

>Hurray! I got there first! I would like the wizard's hat, please.
>
>For some reason, some people can get really ticked off when I say that
>astrology (not astronomy) is not a science and the validity of natal
>horoscopes is easily disproven. So I won't say any of that...
>
>Terry

i always read my horoscope, but since i'm about a month behind in my
comics reading, they are out of date. it doesn't seem to affect their
accuracy any.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy wrote:

> i always read my horoscope, but since i'm about a month behind in my
> comics reading, they are out of date. it doesn't seem to affect their
> accuracy any.

I gave up reading mine years ago - they were always "horror-scopes". I
don't need them to tell me I am going to have a bad day - that happens
anyway...
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Garlic: the element without which life as we know it would be impossible

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:56:09 -0000, maxine in ri >
wrote:

>At this point, there have been no Geminis responding. That must be
>because Geminis are very skeptical and don't believe in astrology....
>
>maxine in ri, just quoting my DH

True, true. Also I'm predermined to believe in freedom of the will. I
just can't help myself.

BTW, I responded, but there was no rpovision for both reading your
horoscope AND believing it a bunch of crap.
--

modom

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Steve Wertz > wrote:

> > We've been swamped with births the last two weeks at work! More than
> > I've ever seen.
> >
> > Any explanations for that?

> Alien insemination.
>
> -sw

<lol> Good one.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

modom (palindrome guy) wrote:

> BTW, I responded, but there was no rpovision for both reading your
> horoscope AND believing it a bunch of crap.

That's what my DH said when he got around to voting - LOL! I guess I
should have thought about it myself and suggested it to Andy - ah well...
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Garlic: the element without which life as we know it would be impossible

Posted to rec.food.cooking

ChattyCathy said...

> modom (palindrome guy) wrote:
>

>> BTW, I responded, but there was no rpovision for both reading your
>> horoscope AND believing it a bunch of crap.

> That's what my DH said when he got around to voting - LOL! I guess I
> should have thought about it myself and suggested it to Andy - ah well...

That's not fair! I REFUSE TO THINK OF EVERYTHING!!! <G>

--
Andy
Three Stooges in One
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

> That's not fair! I REFUSE TO THINK OF EVERYTHING!!! <G>

OK. You don't have to shout at me...

<pouting>
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Garlic: the element without which life as we know it would be impossible

Posted to rec.food.cooking

ChattyCathy said...

> Andy wrote:
>>

>> That's not fair! I REFUSE TO THINK OF EVERYTHING!!! <G>
>>

> OK. You don't have to shout at me...
>
> <pouting>

I'm sorry!

NO survey is bullet-proof! I proved that just by voting! <VBG>

<smootch>

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:01:27 -0400, "Dee Dee" >
wrote:

>"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
>> ChattyCathy said...
>>
>>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>>>
>>> Vote now! (or not)
>>>
>>> Thanks go to Andy for suggesting this survey.

>> Cathy,
>>
>> You won't believe this, after submitting what I thought was a bullet-proof
>> survey, I went and accidentally voted for the wrong zodiac sign!!!
>>
>> Geez...
>>
>> Andy
>> Taurus

>I notice there is a 0 percentile for a couple of the astro signs. Does this
>mean that they are secretive and don't answer surveys; or that no one ever
>was born under these signs and we just think there were?
>
>Dee Dee
>Taurus -
>April 24

those signs are all over at alt.fast.food.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:02:23 -0400, "Dee Dee" >
wrote:

>"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
>> Sheldon said...
>>
>>> So fr I'm the only bull headed taurus, but yoose all knew that.
>>>
>>> Sheldon

>> Were.
>>
>> Andy
>> Full o' Bull

>Were twice.
>
>Bull-headed
>Dee Dee

'bull-headed' is not the word i think of when i think of sheldon.
'bull' does occur in it, though.

your pal,
blake