Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Jewish food

Who here thinks that there is such a thing "jewish food"?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> Who here thinks that there is such a thing "jewish food"?

Why do you ask?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 11, 10:03 pm, wrote:
> Who here thinks that there is such a thing "jewish food"?

Wilno Kosher salamis!

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

From memory, they don't eat food from fish that doesn't have scales or fins
and they don't eat meat from animals that don't have a split hoof and chew
the cud.

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> Who here thinks that there is such a thing "jewish food"?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote:
>Who here thinks that there is such a thing "jewish food"?

All the Hassidic cannibals.

--Blair
"She's kosher, she's not kosher,
she's kosher, she's not kosher,
she's kosher, she's not kosher,
she's kosher, she's not kosher..."

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Heres an example of some genuine jewish food
www.gitlskitchen.co.za

Posted to rec.food.cooking

gksperling wrote on Mon, 27 Aug 2007 07:29:27 -0700:

g> Heres an example of some genuine jewish food
g> www.gitlskitchen.co.za

These commercials may be useful to some if necessary but I much
prefer going to a kosher store and visiting the delicatessen.
There are two or three around here that seems pretty authentic.

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations:
not.jim.silverton.at.verizon.not