Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default The look of LOVE

http://amazingribs.com/technique/ana...baby_back.html

:-)

Dimitri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Dimitri" > wrote:

> http://amazingribs.com/technique/ana...baby_back.html
>
> :-)
>
> Dimitri

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H4ltQs3NxU

;-d
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dimitri" > wrote in news:g21vi.125$%Y7.68
@nlpi069.nbdc.sbc.com:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wbGYHwIt0A

--

The house of the burning beet-Alan

Elbonian Folklore

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dimitri wrote:
> http://amazingribs.com/technique/ana...baby_back.html

This image is a Weber chimney charcoal starter. (The product is linked
from the above site.)

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/...YL._AA280_.jpg

What's that pivoted wire bail that's hanging out there by the handle?

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
hahabogus > wrote:

> "Dimitri" > wrote in news:g21vi.125$%Y7.68
> @nlpi069.nbdc.sbc.com:
>
> > http://amazingribs.com/technique/ana...baby_back.html
> >
> >:-)
> >
> > Dimitri
> >

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wbGYHwIt0A
>
> --
>
> The house of the burning beet-Alan

That's nice...

but this performance moves me literally to tears no matter how many
times I watch it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuFv6Lfa1lg&NR=1
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet > wrote in
news
> but this performance moves me literally to tears no matter how many
> times I watch it:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuFv6Lfa1lg&NR=1
> --
> Peace, Om
>
> Remove _ to validate e-mails.
>
> "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a bitch" -- Jack
> Nicholson

Yeah but but it isn't the look of love...

--

The house of the burning beet-Alan

Elbonian Folklore

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wbGYHwIt0A
>

> The house of the burning beet-Alan

Geez, I never knew you had any class at all!

If there is anyone I'd ever like to "come back as" it's her.
I hope she's living the good life. Great talent.
Thanks -- I'd forgotten about her; how could I do that?
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Steve Wertz > wrote: