Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default New Member

Hello everyone

My name is Aussia and I am joining your group because of my love for
all kinds of food. I think the foods of the future will be low in
sugar and fat because of the high incidence of diabetes and obesity in
the world's population. Most people would prefer more natural foods.
For ease, it might be a "one pot" meal.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Aussia wrote:
> Hello everyone
>
> My name is Aussia and I am joining your group because of my love for
> all kinds of food. I think the foods of the future will be low in
> sugar and fat because of the high incidence of diabetes and obesity in
> the world's population. Most people would prefer more natural foods.
> For ease, it might be a "one pot" meal.

Just to clarify.. sugar and fat are "natural" too, y'know?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Aussia wrote:

> My name is Aussia and I am joining your group because of my love for
> all kinds of food. I think the foods of the future will be low in
> sugar and fat because of the high incidence of diabetes and obesity in
> the world's population. Most people would prefer more natural foods.
> For ease, it might be a "one pot" meal.

Whoa! I just checked the RFC membership list, and you aren't
a registered user. Non-members can view the postings on RFC,
but non-member posting is forbidden. I've sent the system
administrator of your site a note explaining he's got the
security configuration wrong. I can understand why you don't
want to register at www.recfoodcooking.com -- it's free, but
some people don't like giving out photos of themselves -- but
them's the rules! I've noticed some people have provided photos
that seem obviously fake or something. I suppose you could try
that, if you are concerned about it. Hope this helps :-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 7, 8:32?pm, Aussia > wrote:
> Hello everyone
>
> My name is Aussia and I am joining your group because of my love for
> all kinds of food. I think the foods of the future will be low in
> sugar and fat because of the high incidence of diabetes and obesity in
> the world's population. Most people would prefer more natural foods.
> For ease, it might be a "one pot" meal.

Um, breast milk naturally contains fat and sugar and it's a one pot
meal, well two pots so to speak. If you want to join this group you
need to show us your natural jugs.

Sheldon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 8, 12:45 pm, Mark Thorson > wrote:
> Aussia wrote:
>
> > My name is Aussia and I am joining your group because of my love for
> > all kinds of food. I think the foods of the future will be low in
> > sugar and fat because of the high incidence of diabetes and obesity in
> > the world's population. Most people would prefer more natural foods.
> > For ease, it might be a "one pot" meal.

> Whoa! I just checked the RFC membership list, and you aren't
> a registered user. Non-members can view the postings on RFC,
> but non-member posting is forbidden. I've sent the system
> administrator of your site a note explaining he's got the
> security configuration wrong. I can understand why you don't
> want to register atwww.recfoodcooking.com-- it's free, but
> some people don't like giving out photos of themselves -- but
> them's the rules! I've noticed some people have provided photos
> that seem obviously fake or something. I suppose you could try
> that, if you are concerned about it. Hope this helps :-)

I'm baffled here. Why can't people post on this forum? I've been
posting here for weeks, and reading every day. No one ever said
anything about "membership." What's up? And, are you some kind of
policeman for the site? If you are an "official" here, can you please
stop posting stupid messages about weinermobiles as you did today,
those just seem to litter up the forum > B.T.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 12, 8:28 pm, Damsel in dis Dress
> wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 18:49:22 -0700, wrote:
> >I'm baffled here. Why can't people post on this forum? I've been
> >posting here for weeks, and reading every day. No one ever said
> >anything about "membership." What's up?

> Heehee! That's a joke that Mark pulls on people from time to time.
> Feel free to post. And welcome to the group!
>
> Carol

Thanks Carol. Guess that Mark is a real joker, based on all his
quality (?) posts, like the Weinermobile stuff he posted yesterday. I
appreciate your welcome, and have enjoyed your posts! >B.T.

New Member kcbowie General Cooking 0 28-01-2010 08:07 PM
New member! louisbike Barbecue 6 26-09-2009 02:52 PM
A new member Ęsmail Daracikli General Cooking 1 07-03-2008 07:08 PM
New Member [email protected] General Cooking 11 11-12-2007 07:00 PM
New Member Maggie Vegan 2 22-09-2006 03:36 PM