Nancy Young

Default Eastern potatoes?

A woman stopped me in the store today, excuse me, what what's the
difference between baking potatoes and eastern potatoes? I'm like,
uh, ... what was the second one? Eastern potatoes. Well, those are
baking potatoes and maybe these Yukons might represent an Eastern?
potato?

I don't know if I've ever heard of Eastern potatoes before.

Well, she grabbed two bags of Yukons, saying buy one get one free,
saying, hey, can't go wrong with that. Great, the impulse buyer
also grabbed two bags of Yukons. I will be thinking what to do with
10 pounds of potatoes next couple of weeks.

nancy
alzelt

Nancy Young wrote:

> A woman stopped me in the store today, excuse me, what what's the
> difference between baking potatoes and eastern potatoes? I'm like,
> uh, ... what was the second one? Eastern potatoes. Well, those are
> baking potatoes and maybe these Yukons might represent an Eastern?
> potato?
>
> I don't know if I've ever heard of Eastern potatoes before.
>
> Well, she grabbed two bags of Yukons, saying buy one get one free,
> saying, hey, can't go wrong with that. Great, the impulse buyer
> also grabbed two bags of Yukons. I will be thinking what to do with
> 10 pounds of potatoes next couple of weeks.
>
> nancy

Well, according to the SBF, you are now halfway to being a Finn!
--
Alan

"If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion, and
avoid the people, you might better stay home."
--James Michener

Wayne Boatwright

alzelt > wrote in news:xw4jb.179200
:

> Nancy Young wrote:
>
>> A woman stopped me in the store today, excuse me, what what's the
>> difference between baking potatoes and eastern potatoes? I'm like,
>> uh, ... what was the second one? Eastern potatoes. Well, those are
>> baking potatoes and maybe these Yukons might represent an Eastern?
>> potato?
>>
>> I don't know if I've ever heard of Eastern potatoes before.
>>
>> Well, she grabbed two bags of Yukons, saying buy one get one free,
>> saying, hey, can't go wrong with that. Great, the impulse buyer
>> also grabbed two bags of Yukons. I will be thinking what to do with
>> 10 pounds of potatoes next couple of weeks.
>>
>> nancy

> Well, according to the SBF, you are now halfway to being a Finn!

I wouldn't have to think too long about those 10 pounds of potatoes. We
typically cook ~5 lbs at a time.

Wayne
alzelt

Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> alzelt > wrote in news:xw4jb.179200
> :
>

>>Nancy Young wrote:
>>

>>>A woman stopped me in the store today, excuse me, what what's the
>>>difference between baking potatoes and eastern potatoes? I'm like,
>>>uh, ... what was the second one? Eastern potatoes. Well, those are
>>>baking potatoes and maybe these Yukons might represent an Eastern?
>>>potato?
>>>
>>>I don't know if I've ever heard of Eastern potatoes before.
>>>
>>>Well, she grabbed two bags of Yukons, saying buy one get one free,
>>>saying, hey, can't go wrong with that. Great, the impulse buyer
>>>also grabbed two bags of Yukons. I will be thinking what to do with
>>>10 pounds of potatoes next couple of weeks.
>>>
>>>nancy

>>Well, according to the SBF, you are now halfway to being a Finn!

> I wouldn't have to think too long about those 10 pounds of potatoes. We
> typically cook ~5 lbs at a time.
>
> Wayne

Inquiring minds want to know. How many sit down to eat the 5lb of spuds?
--
Alan

"If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion, and
avoid the people, you might better stay home."
--James Michener

Wayne Boatwright

alzelt > wrote in
:

> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>
>> alzelt > wrote in news:xw4jb.179200
>> :

>>>Well, according to the SBF, you are now halfway to being a Finn!

>> I wouldn't have to think too long about those 10 pounds of potatoes.
>> We typically cook ~5 lbs at a time.
>>
>> Wayne

> Inquiring minds want to know. How many sit down to eat the 5lb of
> spuds?

4-5