Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default That's One Big Carrot !!!

Note that the billboard with the cat seems to be in front
of the streetlight, which suggests it was pasted in.

http://www.oddee.com/item_87332.aspx
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sky Sky is offline

Mark Thorson wrote:

> Note that the billboard with the cat seems to be in front
> of the streetlight, which suggests it was pasted in.
>
> http://www.oddee.com/item_87332.aspx

The billboard with a cat on it is supported by a pillar and is in the
foreground of the building. At least that's what I see. However, I do
not doubt the photo is more than likely "doctored."

Sky
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sky wrote:

> Mark Thorson wrote:
> >
> > Note that the billboard with the cat seems to be in front
> > of the streetlight, which suggests it was pasted in.
> >
> > http://www.oddee.com/item_87332.aspx

> The billboard with a cat on it is supported by a pillar and is in the
> foreground of the building. At least that's what I see. However,
> I do not doubt the photo is more than likely "doctored."

You're right. It appears to be two billboards,
one on each side of the pillar. What looked like
a shadow was actually the edge of the back of
the billboard on the side away from the viewer.
This might be an undoctored photo.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mark Thorson > wrote:
>Note that the billboard with the cat seems to be in front
>of the streetlight, which suggests it was pasted in.
>
>http://www.oddee.com/item_87332.aspx

Or that the streetlight is between the two signs.

--Blair
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mark Thorson > wrote:
>Sky wrote:
>>
>> Mark Thorson wrote:
>> >
>> > Note that the billboard with the cat seems to be in front
>> > of the streetlight, which suggests it was pasted in.
>> >
>> > http://www.oddee.com/item_87332.aspx

>> The billboard with a cat on it is supported by a pillar and is in the
>> foreground of the building. At least that's what I see. However,
>> I do not doubt the photo is more than likely "doctored."

>You're right. It appears to be two billboards,
>one on each side of the pillar. What looked like
>a shadow was actually the edge of the back of
>the billboard on the side away from the viewer.
>This might be an undoctored photo.

The "doctoring" part is the ghost on the side of the building
that's purported to be coming back to help end the world.

--Blair
"Ooohh, scary stuff, kids."
-Count Floyd

Carrot sunnygirl General Cooking 0 02-11-2009 04:59 AM
raw carrot or cooked carrot Jiayan Wu General Cooking 3 02-08-2009 08:56 PM
Carrot Jam Lucky Recipes (moderated) 0 04-01-2006 05:15 AM
Carrot Jam Cabby Recipes (moderated) 0 31-12-2005 01:30 PM