Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Looking For Favorite Seafood Recipes For A Forthcoming E-Book

Hi, all!

I am in the process of compiling a for-sale e-book of favorite seafood
recipes and am soliciting contributions. If you would like your
favorite recipe featured, please visit http://www.romantic-oregon-coast.com/seafood.html
to submit

If I select your seafood recipe for inclusion, you will get full
credit and I will send you a copy of the e-book for free once it is
finished. To get credit, the seafood recipe must be your own.
Restaurants are encouraged to participate. Regardless of whether your
recipe is included in the book or not, it will remain on my web site
for all my other visitors to enjoy.

Have fun and thanks for looking! =]

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oregon Coast Guy said...

Spare us the spam and GET LOST! We don't like your kind 'round here.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Oregon Coast Guy" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Hi, all!
>
> I am in the process of compiling a for-sale e-book of favorite seafood
> recipes and am soliciting contributions. If you would like your
> favorite recipe featured, please visit
> http://www.romantic-SPAM-coast.com/SPAM.html
> to submit
>
> If I select your seafood recipe for inclusion, you will get full
> credit and I will send you a copy of the e-book for free once it is

I want money

> finished. To get credit, the seafood recipe must be your own.
> Restaurants are encouraged to participate. Regardless of whether your
> recipe is included in the book or not, it will remain on my web site
> for all my other visitors to enjoy.
>
> Have fun and thanks for looking! =]

No, I didn't look. I've seen SPAM in the grocery store

Anybody got a link to Alan Zelt's Lute-fisk recipe for this SPAMMER?

BOB

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oregon Coast Guy wrote:
> Hi, all!
>
> I am in the process of compiling a for-sale e-book of favorite seafood
> recipes and am soliciting contributions. If you would like your
> favorite recipe featured

I have to ask, since this crops up when school lets out, why should anyone
send this person recipes? We get nothing (except "credit") for doing so.
Just so happens we share recipes and cooking tips freely, we don't ask for
money.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 15:39:24 -0500, "jmcquown"
> wrote:

>Oregon Coast Guy wrote:
>> Hi, all!
>>
>> I am in the process of compiling a for-sale e-book of favorite seafood
>> recipes and am soliciting contributions. If you would like your
>> favorite recipe featured

>I have to ask, since this crops up when school lets out, why should anyone
>send this person recipes? We get nothing (except "credit") for doing so.
>Just so happens we share recipes and cooking tips freely, we don't ask for
>money.
>
>Jill

christ, i'll be glad when september gets here.

your pal,
blake

How forthcoming are you recipe ingredients koko General Cooking 114 22-01-2017 03:08 PM
Seafood recipes Kimberlee Recipes 8 02-06-2011 07:03 PM
Recipes: Favorite Tejas Smokers Barbecue Pit Recipes Mike \Piedmont\ Barbecue 0 30-10-2005 12:10 PM
Favorite seafood other than fish? Kate Connally General Cooking 131 07-08-2004 01:32 PM
FA: Favorite Recipes of Jaycee Wives SC 2000 Recipes katie-mae Marketplace 0 18-03-2004 11:41 PM