Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Best Chocolate Chip Cookie - Ever

Just in case anyone is interested in a chocolate chip cookie recipe, I
just posted one on my blog http://invitetheparty.blogspot.com. People
love this one.

Elizabeth
www.invitetheparty.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

invitetheparty > wrote in
ups.com:

> Just in case anyone is interested in a chocolate chip cookie recipe, I
> just posted one on my blog http://invitetheparty.blogspot.com. People
> love this one.
>
> Elizabeth
> www.invitetheparty.com

Anything like this one?

* Exported from MasterCook *

Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies

Recipe By :
Serving Size : 30 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories : Cookies Drop

1/4 cup butter -- softened
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1 egg -- room temperature
1 1/3 cup Bisquick
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped black walnuts -- optional

Cream butter and brown sugar. Add egg and mix together. Add the Bisquick.
Fold in the chocolate chips and black walnuts.
Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 10 minutes. Take out when edges
start to brown, middles will be light. Do not overcook or cookies will be
hard. After a few minutes, transfer cookies to tin foil to cool.
Variation: Chocolate drop cookies. Use granulated sugar instead of brown
sugar and add 2 ounces of melted unsweetened chocolate.

--

The house of the burning beet-Alan

Elbonian Folklore

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 5, 3:31?pm, hahabogus > wrote:
> invitetheparty > wrote roups.com:
>
> > Just in case anyone is interested in a chocolate chip cookie recipe, I
> > just posted one on my bloghttp://invitetheparty.blogspot.com. People
> > love this one.

> > Elizabeth
> >www.invitetheparty.com

> Anything like this one?
>
> * Exported from MasterCook *
>
> Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
>
> Recipe By :
> Categories : Cookies Drop

> 1/4 cup butter -- softened
> 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
> 1 egg -- room temperature
> 1 1/3 cup Bisquick
> 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
> 1/2 cup chopped black walnuts -- optional
>
> Cream butter and brown sugar. Add egg and mix together. Add the Bisquick.
> Fold in the chocolate chips and black walnuts.
> Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
> Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 10 minutes. Take out when edges
> start to brown, middles will be light. Do not overcook or cookies will be
> hard. After a few minutes, transfer cookies to tin foil to cool.
> Variation: Chocolate drop cookies. Use granulated sugar instead of brown
> sugar and add 2 ounces of melted unsweetened chocolate.
>
> --
>
> The house of the burning beet-Alan
>
> It'll be a sunny day in August, when the Moon will shine that night-
> Elbonian Folklore

No my recipe has 3 different kinds of chocolate chips. I never
thought of using Bisquick. I'll definitely try yours. You can never
have too many cookie recipes. Thanks.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 15:31:50 -0700, The Kat >
wrote:

>If I WANTED to read a website, I WOULDN'T be in a NEWSGROUP!

Stomp your feet and be the looser. It is a great recipe....expand
your though processes beyond a pedestrian newsgroup.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ward Abbott wrote:

> On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 15:31:50 -0700, The Kat >
> wrote:
>
> > If I WANTED to read a website, I WOULDN'T be in a NEWSGROUP!

> Stomp your feet and be the looser.

How much looser?

Brian

won't shut up.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default User wrote:
> Ward Abbott wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 15:31:50 -0700, The Kat >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> If I WANTED to read a website, I WOULDN'T be in a NEWSGROUP!

>> Stomp your feet and be the looser.

> How much looser?
>

> Brian

I dunno.. isn't Bisquick pretty high calorie stuff? Won't get too much
looser eating to many of those...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 5, 6:31?pm, The Kat > wrote:
> On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 12:25:52 -0700, invitetheparty >
> wrote:
>
> >Just in case anyone is interested in a chocolate chip cookie recipe, I
> >just posted one on my bloghttp://invitetheparty.blogspot.com. People
> >love this one.

> If I WANTED to read a website, I WOULDN'T be in a NEWSGROUP!
>
> --
>
> Lumber Cartel (tinlc) #2063. Spam this account at your own risk.
>
> This sig censored by the Office of Home, Land & Planet Insecurity...
>
> Remove XYZ to email me

Let's just all take a deep breath. It's just my chocolate chip cookie
recipe, not the cure for cancer. Well maybe, but it's not been
tested. No name calling or no one get's to eat a cookie.

Elizabeth
http://invitetheparty.blogspot.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

invitetheparty > wrote in
oups.com:

> Let's just all take a deep breath. It's just my chocolate chip cookie
> recipe, not the cure for cancer. Well maybe, but it's not been
> tested. No name calling or no one get's to eat a cookie.

Won't see me at your website...ever. plonk to you scanner.

--

The house of the burning beet-Alan

Elbonian Folklore

Posted to rec.food.cooking

The Kat wrote:
> On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 12:25:52 -0700, invitetheparty >
> wrote:
>
>> Just in case anyone is interested in a chocolate chip cookie recipe, I
>> just posted one on my blog http://invitetheparty.blogspot.com. People
>> love this one.

> If I WANTED to read a website, I WOULDN'T be in a NEWSGROUP!

Some of us do both.

I publish up to 100 recipes a year on a couple of websites. I publish
none here, of course. I also publish step by step instructions on how
to do certain culinary jobs that are being lost to a packaged food
generation. You can't do that on a newsgroup, either.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

invitetheparty wrote:

> Let's just all take a deep breath. It's just my chocolate chip cookie
> recipe, not the cure for cancer. Well maybe, but it's not been
> tested. No name calling or no one get's to eat a cookie.
>
> Elizabeth
> http://invitetheparty.blogspot.com

Refreshing attitude. I understand your wanting to publicize your blog
but as you see, a newsgroup is probably the worst place to do that.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 5, 3:25 pm, invitetheparty > wrote:
> Just in case anyone is interested in a chocolate chip cookie recipe, I
> just posted one on my bloghttp://invitetheparty.blogspot.com. People
> love this one.
>
> Elizabethwww.invitetheparty.com

Here is is, straight from my blog. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
I'm new to this world. Next time I'll just put the recipes up.

Thanks,

Elizabeth

Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe - Ever

I was at a 4th of July party and was again asked to bring my famous
"Ultimate Chocolate Chip" cookies. I know what you're thinking ,
chocolate chip cookies are chocolate chip cookies. I usually ask
people to sign a waiver stating that I cannot be sued for how tired
you get making these cookies for everyone. Once you bring them
somewhere not only are you asked back but only if you bring these
cookies.

Before I give you the recipe, I just wanted to explain that the
cooking time I have on here is not necessarily the amount of time you
should cook them. Confused? A great baker friend of mine told me that
she always pulled her cookies out before they are fully cooked. Never
wait until they have even close to brown. The cookies will come out
plumper and softer and may I add unbelievably good.

So that having been said, here goes.

2 ½ cups all purpose flour
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup light brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup butter, softened
½ cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 ½ cups semisweet chocolate chips*
1 ½ cups milk chocolate chips*
1 cup white chocolate chips*

( I like using Ghirardelli chocolate chips but it's up to you.)

Preheat oven at 375 degrees. Place flour, baking soda and salt in a
medium bowl; stir to combine. Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated
sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and
vanilla. Add flour mixture slowly. Beat until well blended. Stir in
the chips. Drop dough by heaping teaspoon 2 inches apart on an
ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes (remember this could
vary from oven to oven. Check after about 6 minutes to see how they
are doing.) until the edges are not quite golden brown. Remember,
don't overcook these cookies or they will not taste as good. Let
cookies stand on a cookie sheet for 2 minutes. Remove cookies to wire
rake; cool completely.

Enjoy.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"invitetheparty" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Jul 5, 3:31?pm, hahabogus > wrote:
>> invitetheparty > wrote
>> roups.com:
>>
>> > Just in case anyone is interested in a chocolate chip cookie recipe,
>> > just posted one on my bloghttp://invitetheparty.blogspot.com. People
>> > love this one.

>> > Elizabeth
>> >www.invitetheparty.com

>> Anything like this one?
>>
>> * Exported from MasterCook *
>>
>> Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
>>
>> Recipe By :
>> Serving Size : 30 Preparation Time :0:00
>> Categories : Cookies Drop
>>
>> Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
>> -------- ------------ --------------------------------
>> 1/4 cup butter -- softened
>> 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
>> 1 egg -- room temperature
>> 1 1/3 cup Bisquick
>> 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
>> 1/2 cup chopped black walnuts -- optional
>>
>> Cream butter and brown sugar. Add egg and mix together. Add the
>> Bisquick.
>> Fold in the chocolate chips and black walnuts.
>> Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
>> Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 10 minutes. Take out when edges
>> start to brown, middles will be light. Do not overcook or cookies will
>> be
>> hard. After a few minutes, transfer cookies to tin foil to cool.
>> Variation: Chocolate drop cookies. Use granulated sugar instead of
>> brown
>> sugar and add 2 ounces of melted unsweetened chocolate.
>>
>> --
>>
>> The house of the burning beet-Alan
>>
>> It'll be a sunny day in August, when the Moon will shine that night-
>> Elbonian Folklore

> No my recipe has 3 different kinds of chocolate chips. I never
> thought of using Bisquick. I'll definitely try yours. You can never
> have too many cookie recipes. Thanks.

If you want lots of cookie recipes, check out alt.cookies.yum.yum.yum

I can't keep up with it!

MoM

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"invitetheparty" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Just in case anyone is interested in a chocolate chip cookie recipe, I
> just posted one on my blog http://invitetheparty.blogspot.com. People
> love this one.
>
> Elizabeth
> www.invitetheparty.com

How many does your recipe make Elizabeth?

MoM

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Giusi" > wrote in message
.. .
> The Kat wrote:
>> On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 12:25:52 -0700, invitetheparty
>> >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Just in case anyone is interested in a chocolate chip cookie recipe, I
>>> just posted one on my blog http://invitetheparty.blogspot.com. People
>>> love this one.

>> If I WANTED to read a website, I WOULDN'T be in a NEWSGROUP!

> Some of us do both.
>
> I publish up to 100 recipes a year on a couple of websites. I publish
> none here, of course. I also publish step by step instructions on how
> to do certain culinary jobs that are being lost to a packaged food
> generation. You can't do that on a newsgroup, either.

I'd like to check out your website!

MoM

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 7, 1:26?pm, "MOMPEAGRAM" > wrote:
> "invitetheparty" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...> Just in case anyone is interested in a chocolate chip cookie recipe, I
> > just posted one on my bloghttp://invitetheparty.blogspot.com. People
> > love this one.

> > Elizabeth
> >www.invitetheparty.com

> How many does your recipe make Elizabeth?
>
> MoM

It makes about 2 dozen, give or take.

Elizabeth
http://invitetheparty.blogspot.com

Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Jason Cheal Recipes (moderated) 0 09-06-2007 04:59 AM
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars Cathy Leslie Recipes (moderated) 0 11-09-2006 04:30 AM
Chocolate Chip Cookie donbenn Baking 2 09-04-2006 07:02 PM
Chocolate Chip Cookie donbenn Recipes 2 09-04-2006 04:23 PM
A different kind of chocolate chip cookie Nexis General Cooking 4 19-03-2006 05:46 AM