Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default lunch today

Since I'm working evenings,lunch has become my main meal of the day.

Today I grilled up 2 pork chops rubbed with a spice blend purchased from
costc. A roasted red pepper garlic mix that I found ok on some pan fried
onion and mushroom dishes. It worked well on the chops.

And grilled a mess of Asparagus that I'd drizzled in oil and liberally
sprinkled and tossed with coarse salt.

A meal fit for a king and some leftover asparagus to nibble on after I come
home from work.
--

The house of the burning beet-Alan

Elbonian Folklore

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"hahabogus" > wrote in message

> Since I'm working evenings,lunch has become my main meal of the day.
>
> Today I grilled up 2 pork chops rubbed with a spice blend purchased from
> costc. A roasted red pepper garlic mix that I found ok on some pan fried
> onion and mushroom dishes. It worked well on the chops.
>
> And grilled a mess of Asparagus that I'd drizzled in oil and liberally
> sprinkled and tossed with coarse salt.
>
> A meal fit for a king and some leftover asparagus to nibble on after I
> come
> home from work.

Gee... All I had was some cold, leftover baked beans.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 6, 5:45 pm, "Julie Bove" > wrote:
> "hahabogus" > wrote in message

> > Since I'm working evenings,lunch has become my main meal of the day.

> > Today I grilled up 2 pork chops rubbed with a spice blend purchased from
> > costc. A roasted red pepper garlic mix that I found ok on some pan fried
> > onion and mushroom dishes. It worked well on the chops.

> > And grilled a mess of Asparagus that I'd drizzled in oil and liberally
> > sprinkled and tossed with coarse salt.

> > A meal fit for a king and some leftover asparagus to nibble on after I
> > come
> > home from work.

> Gee... All I had was some cold, leftover baked beans.

I just ate two ears of corn that were left from last night. It was
still sitting in room temperature water, where it's been for ~24
hours. I think my little evening snack slightly edges out your lunch
for least appealing

--Bryan