-={MinkaBelle}=-

Default 13 pce Rena-Ware Kitchen Cookware Set

G'day!

I have a complete set of Rena-Ware cookware which I would like to sell but
I'm not sure how much I should put on it as I don't want to sell myself
short. The set contains 13 pieces including:

1 - 1. 5 Litre with Cover
1 - 2 Litre with Cover
1 - 3 Litre with Cover
1 - 4 Litre with Cover
1 - 5 Litre with Cover
1 - Large Frypan with Cover
1 - Inset Pan
1 - 3 L Grater/Steamer Tray
1 - Bag of spare handles, lid knobs & screws
1 - Long arm handle

You will find the actual set on the Rena-Ware website.
(http://www.renaware.com/products/gourmet.asp)

Mine aren't exactly that new but are still in very good condition and no
missing parts. The pans themselves are 18/8 stainless steel (5ply).

Any suggestions?

P.S. I am in Australia :-)

-={ MinkaBelle}=-

**If you need to email me, post me and I'll email you back
(trying to avoid being swamped by SPAM) **

Jerry Avins

-={MinkaBelle}=- wrote:

> G'day!
>
> I have a complete set of Rena-Ware cookware which I would like to sell but
> I'm not sure how much I should put on it as I don't want to sell myself
> short. The set contains 13 pieces including:
>
> 1 - 1. 5 Litre with Cover
> 1 - 2 Litre with Cover
> 1 - 3 Litre with Cover
> 1 - 4 Litre with Cover
> 1 - 5 Litre with Cover
> 1 - Large Frypan with Cover
> 1 - Inset Pan
> 1 - 3 L Grater/Steamer Tray
> 1 - Bag of spare handles, lid knobs & screws
> 1 - Long arm handle
>
> You will find the actual set on the Rena-Ware website.
> (http://www.renaware.com/products/gourmet.asp)
>
> Mine aren't exactly that new but are still in very good condition and no
> missing parts. The pans themselves are 18/8 stainless steel (5ply).
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> P.S. I am in Australia :-)
>
> -={ MinkaBelle}=-
>
> **If you need to email me, post me and I'll email you back
> (trying to avoid being swamped by SPAM) **

To avoid spam, just munge your address. Something like
. People, but not programs, will
know to leave out the part in caps.

I know neither the used pot market nor how things are done in Australia.
If those are like others that I do know, then a used item in good
condition might sell for half of the retail price, less if appearance is
important, and certainly no more. (How much is that new-car smell
worth?) If the item is no longer in current manufacture, the price
usually goes down (last year's model), but sometimes up (collectors
item). Anyhow, g'luck!

Jerry
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Lucas

> -={MinkaBelle}=- wrote:
>
>> G'day!
>>
>> I have a complete set of Rena-Ware cookware which I would like to sell but
>> I'm not sure how much I should put on it as I don't want to sell myself
>> short. The set contains 13 pieces including:
>>
>> 1 - 1. 5 Litre with Cover
>> 1 - 2 Litre with Cover
>> 1 - 3 Litre with Cover
>> 1 - 4 Litre with Cover
>> 1 - 5 Litre with Cover
>> 1 - Large Frypan with Cover
>> 1 - Inset Pan
>> 1 - 3 L Grater/Steamer Tray
>> 1 - Bag of spare handles, lid knobs & screws
>> 1 - Long arm handle
>>
>> You will find the actual set on the Rena-Ware website.
>> (http://www.renaware.com/products/gourmet.asp)
>>
>> Mine aren't exactly that new but are still in very good condition and no
>> missing parts. The pans themselves are 18/8 stainless steel (5ply).
>>
>> Any suggestions?
>>
>> P.S. I am in Australia :-)
>>
>> -={ MinkaBelle}=-

For the saucepan set, I'll give you a 1125ml bottle of your favourite
spirit/liqueur, every fortnight, for a year. You can change your mind as to
the content.

--
Peter Lucas # Loyalty above all else, #
Brisbane # except honour. #
No Email Please

-={MinkaBelle}=- wrote:

> G'day!
>
> Any suggestions?

Maybe try ebay?

-={MinkaBelle}=-

OMG! Are you serious? Surely they aren't worth THAT much?

"Lucas" > wrote in message
.. .

> > -={MinkaBelle}=- wrote:
> >
> >> G'day!
> >>
> >> I have a complete set of Rena-Ware cookware which I would like to sell

but
> >> I'm not sure how much I should put on it as I don't want to sell myself
> >> short. The set contains 13 pieces including:
> >>
> >> 1 - 1. 5 Litre with Cover
> >> 1 - 2 Litre with Cover
> >> 1 - 3 Litre with Cover
> >> 1 - 4 Litre with Cover
> >> 1 - 5 Litre with Cover
> >> 1 - Large Frypan with Cover
> >> 1 - Inset Pan
> >> 1 - 3 L Grater/Steamer Tray
> >> 1 - Bag of spare handles, lid knobs & screws
> >> 1 - Long arm handle
> >>
> >> You will find the actual set on the Rena-Ware website.
> >> (http://www.renaware.com/products/gourmet.asp)
> >>
> >> Mine aren't exactly that new but are still in very good condition and

no
> >> missing parts. The pans themselves are 18/8 stainless steel (5ply).
> >>
> >> Any suggestions?
> >>
> >> P.S. I am in Australia :-)
> >>
> >> -={ MinkaBelle}=-

> For the saucepan set, I'll give you a 1125ml bottle of your favourite
> spirit/liqueur, every fortnight, for a year. You can change your mind as

> the content.
>

> --
> Peter Lucas # Loyalty above all else, #
> Brisbane # except honour. #
> Australia

-={MinkaBelle}=-

Yeah, I have had a look at eBay (and all the other Australian Auction sites)
and nobody is selling anything even familiar to what I have :-(

"No Email Please" > wrote in message
> -={MinkaBelle}=- wrote:
>
> > G'day!
> >
> > Any suggestions?
> >

> Maybe try ebay?

A1 WBarfieldsr

Deduct 75% from the new set and you will be close to the right price for
e-bay.

--
William Barfieldsr
"-={MinkaBelle}=-" > wrote in message
> OMG! Are you serious? Surely they aren't worth THAT much?
>
> "Lucas" > wrote in message
> .. .

sell
> but

myself

and
> no

> > For the saucepan set, I'll give you a 1125ml bottle of your favourite
> > spirit/liqueur, every fortnight, for a year. You can change your mind

as
> > the content.
> >

> > --
> > Peter Lucas # Loyalty above all else, #
> > Brisbane # except honour. #
> > Australia

Lucas

"-={MinkaBelle}=-" > said in the
newsgroup....... :

> OMG! Are you serious? Surely they aren't worth THAT much?

OK, a 1125ml bottle of your favourite spirit every 3 weeks then!!

(And I'm serious)

Which city are you in?

--
Peter Lucas # Loyalty above all else, #
Brisbane # except honour. #
Australia
Jerry Avins

A1 WBarfieldsr wrote:

> Deduct 75% from the new set and you will be close to the right price for
> e-bay.

Shipping will about double the price, so that puts it back to what I
guessed people would be willing to pay. I just paid US$20 for 4
cast-iron skillets (#7, 2 #8, #9), and postage comes out to US$18. I'll
keep the #7, but I'm again in a position to say, "Have one."

Jerry
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

rrb_091903

-={MinkaBelle}=- wrote:

> Yeah, I have had a look at eBay (and all the other Australian Auction sites)
> and nobody is selling anything even familiar to what I have :-(

Well that just means you'll be the first one to do so. I have seen
stranger things sold on Ebay.