Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Lasagna in Aluminum Pan

Omelet wrote:
> In article >,
> Goomba38 > wrote:

>>> That makes three now. ;-)
>>>
>>> Guess that proves that just because Goomba has never had it happen, it
>>> never will eh?

>> It just makes sense to present both sides of an issue. You don't have to
>> take everything as a personal affront. Your screeching posts to me put
>> your credibility at a disadvantage, IMO.

> I'm not the one that approves of poisoning noisy dogs...

Nor am I.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Goomba38 > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
> > In article >,
> > Goomba38 > wrote:

> >> It just makes sense to present both sides of an issue. You don't have to
> >> take everything as a personal affront. Your screeching posts to me put
> >> your credibility at a disadvantage, IMO.

> > I have the right to defend myself when you call me a liar.
> >
> > I really really really wish you'd killfile me.
> > I'm sick to death of your attacks on me, always attempting to discredit
> > me.
> >
> > I'm not going to take it any more.

> Please prove where I've ever called you a "liar"???

It was implied in this thread when I mentioned tomato eating holes in
aluminum foil.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Goomba38 > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
> > In article >,
> > Goomba38 > wrote:

> >> It just makes sense to present both sides of an issue. You don't have to
> >> take everything as a personal affront. Your screeching posts to me put
> >> your credibility at a disadvantage, IMO.

> > I'm not the one that approves of poisoning noisy dogs...

> Nor am I.

Empathizing with those that do it implies approval.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:

>>> I have the right to defend myself when you call me a liar.
>>>
>>> I really really really wish you'd killfile me.
>>> I'm sick to death of your attacks on me, always attempting to discredit
>>> me.
>>>
>>> I'm not going to take it any more.

>> Please prove where I've ever called you a "liar"???

> It was implied in this thread when I mentioned tomato eating holes in
> aluminum foil.

No, you imagined it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:
> In article >,
> Goomba38 > wrote:
>
>> Omelet wrote:

>>> I'm not the one that approves of poisoning noisy dogs...

>> Nor am I.

> Empathizing with those that do it implies approval.

Imagine this- empathizing with someone who has their sleep disturbed and
feels horrible for it?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Goomba38 > wrote:

> >> Please prove where I've ever called you a "liar"???

> > It was implied in this thread when I mentioned tomato eating holes in
> > aluminum foil.

> No, you imagined it.

See?

There you go again... Calling me a liar, saying that I imagined the
holes in the foil, and the black spots all over my food, even tho' two
other people have had it happen to them.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:

>>> It was implied in this thread when I mentioned tomato eating holes in
>>> aluminum foil.

>> No, you imagined it.

> See?
>
> There you go again... Calling me a liar, saying that I imagined the
> holes in the foil, and the black spots all over my food, even tho' two
> other people have had it happen to them.

no, you imagined me calling you a liar. I never did any such thing.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Goomba38 > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
> > In article >,
> > Goomba38 > wrote:

> >> Nor am I.

> > Empathizing with those that do it implies approval.

> Imagine this- empathizing with someone who has their sleep disturbed and
> feels horrible for it?

There is NEVER any excuse to poison an innocent dog! NONE!!!

The behavior issue is the fault of the stupid owner. There are other
solutions. I'd steal and rehome the dog before I'd kill it.

My asshole neighbors have a pair of pit bulls they allow to bark all
day. You know I work night shifts. I run a fan and spent the money on a
privacy fence that also acted as a noise barrier. I could have had the
dogs impounded, but they put any pits coming into the shelter to sleep
as soon as they come in so I did not want to do that.

Anyone that would condone poisoning an innocent animal because they were
too LAZY to find other solutions is evil, and certainly not a decent
human being.

The dogs barking no longer disturbs me. I was not too cruel and lazy to
find an alternative.

I would never sympathize with a dog killer unless the dog was
endangering lives by being a killer dog.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 18:07:43 -0400, "Nancy Young" >
wrote:

>"Goomba38" > wrote
>
>> Short of me going back and looking again, I think all of us who have done
>> so (or eaten the commercial products out of the alum pans) and lived to
>> tell about it can attest to the fact that she won't hurt anyone nor the
>> lasagna is she uses the aluminum pans.

>I must have been to a gazillion functions where there were
>trays of lasagna, ziti, eggplant parm, etc in those disposable aluminum
>lasagna pans. I've brought trays of homemade lasagna in those pans
>to events. It was all fine.
>
>nancy

you'll laugh out of the other side of your face when everyone drops
dead at age ninety.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 10:56:31 -0500, Omelet >
wrote:

>In article >,
> Goomba38 > wrote:

>> > You won't like my answer, but when I find that 10 people all have the
>> > same opinion, I listen. When they have 10 different opinions, I just
>> > figure that it makes no difference.

>> Short of me going back and looking again, I think all of us who have
>> done so (or eaten the commercial products out of the alum pans) and
>> lived to tell about it can attest to the fact that she won't hurt anyone
>> nor the lasagna is she uses the aluminum pans.

>It obviously causes slow brain rot, and personality deterioration on
>your part.

so do drugs and alcohol. aluminum's not as much fun, but you can't
have everything.

your pal,
blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 12:29:51 -0500, Omelet >
wrote:

>In article >,
> Goomba38 > wrote:

>> > That makes three now. ;-)
>> >
>> > Guess that proves that just because Goomba has never had it happen, it
>> > never will eh?

>> It just makes sense to present both sides of an issue. You don't have to
>> take everything as a personal affront. Your screeching posts to me put
>> your credibility at a disadvantage, IMO.

>I have the right to defend myself when you call me a liar.
>
>I really really really wish you'd killfile me.
>I'm sick to death of your attacks on me, always attempting to discredit
>me.
>
>I'm not going to take it any more.

girl fight tonight!

your pal,
julie
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Goomba38 > wrote:

> >> No, you imagined it.

> > See?
> >
> > There you go again... Calling me a liar, saying that I imagined the
> > holes in the foil, and the black spots all over my food, even tho' two
> > other people have had it happen to them.

> no, you imagined me calling you a liar. I never did any such thing.

Do you want me to quote the posts?

It was most certainly implied...

You were flaming my post. There is no doubt of that.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 12:29:51 -0500, Omelet >
> wrote:
>
> >In article >,
> > Goomba38 > wrote:

small

it

> >> It just makes sense to present both sides of an issue. You don't have

> >> take everything as a personal affront. Your screeching posts to me put
> >> your credibility at a disadvantage, IMO.

> >I have the right to defend myself when you call me a liar.
> >
> >I really really really wish you'd killfile me.
> >I'm sick to death of your attacks on me, always attempting to discredit
> >me.
> >
> >I'm not going to take it any more.

> girl fight tonight!

Isn't it a full moon...???

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 18:07:43 -0400, "Nancy Young" >
> wrote:
>

>> "Goomba38" > wrote
>>
>>> Short of me going back and looking again, I think all of us who
>>> have done so (or eaten the commercial products out of the alum
>>> pans) and lived to tell about it can attest to the fact that she
>>> won't hurt anyone nor the lasagna is she uses the aluminum pans.

>> I must have been to a gazillion functions where there were
>> trays of lasagna, ziti, eggplant parm, etc in those disposable
>> aluminum lasagna pans. I've brought trays of homemade lasagna in
>> those pans
>> to events. It was all fine.
>>
>> nancy
>>

> you'll laugh out of the other side of your face when everyone drops
> dead at age ninety.

Now I have another reason to use aluminum pans..... I'll live to be 90!!!!
:-)
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
blake murphy > wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 12:29:51 -0500, Omelet >
> wrote:
>
> >In article >,
> > Goomba38 > wrote:

> >> It just makes sense to present both sides of an issue. You don't have to
> >> take everything as a personal affront. Your screeching posts to me put
> >> your credibility at a disadvantage, IMO.

> >I have the right to defend myself when you call me a liar.
> >
> >I really really really wish you'd killfile me.
> >I'm sick to death of your attacks on me, always attempting to discredit
> >me.
> >
> >I'm not going to take it any more.

> girl fight tonight!
>
> your pal,
> julie

KMA babycakes. ;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
tert in seattle > wrote:

> writes:
> >In article >,

> >> Oh, I've had it eat through aluminum foil where it happened to touch.

> >Thank you!
> >
> >> However, the pans are made from a much heavier grade of foil, I doubt
> >> it could eat through one of those in any reasonable time frame.

> >Time frame being the key!
> >

> >> We used to get pasta from a local restaurant for the cumpnee Christmas
> >> feed (Rigazzi's for you St. Louis people). We got it in the big foil
> >> pans, and the tortellini with tomato sauce didn't seem to be adversely
> >> affected, although it was in there only for a few hours or so).
> >>

> >> Brian

> >It might not eat holes in it, but the fact remains that aluminum is
> >reactive with acids. Just because everybody does it does not make it
> >wise.
> >
> >Try pouring some muriatic acid into an aluminum pan sometime and watch
> >what happens.
> >
> >Be sure to do this OUTDOORS!

> and always wear safety goggles

And gloves. ;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:

> There is NEVER any excuse to poison an innocent dog! NONE!!!

You're right. I would never do it. Others might just shoot the dog, eh?
Then again, some folks feel there is no cause to hunt (either for sport
or food) either. Again, not something I do.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Goomba38 > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
>

> > There is NEVER any excuse to poison an innocent dog! NONE!!!

> You're right. I would never do it. Others might just shoot the dog, eh?
> Then again, some folks feel there is no cause to hunt (either for sport
> or food) either. Again, not something I do.

Killing a pet for making noise is not the same as hunting prey animals
for food...

And you jolly well know it.

But at least that's back on topic. ;-)

Well done.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy wrote:

>> I'm not going to take it any more.

> girl fight tonight!
>
> your pal,
> julie

What'll be your pleasure, Blake? Mud or jello wrastlin'??
I'll have to find a cute bathing suit first though...and I better not
break any nails!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:
> In article >,
> Goomba38 > wrote:

>>> See?
>>>
>>> There you go again... Calling me a liar, saying that I imagined the
>>> holes in the foil, and the black spots all over my food, even tho' two
>>> other people have had it happen to them.

>> no, you imagined me calling you a liar. I never did any such thing.

> Do you want me to quote the posts?
>
> It was most certainly implied...
>
> You were flaming my post. There is no doubt of that.

Yes, cite where I've ever called you "a liar" please.
Imagined persecution doesn't count.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gregory Morrow wrote:
> blake murphy wrote:

>>> I'm not going to take it any more.

>> girl fight tonight!

> Isn't it a full moon...???

gawd, I hope not? I have to work all weekend.
<Goomba feeling a sense of dread come over her...>
Posted to rec.food.cooking

tert in seattle wrote:
> writes:
>> In article >,

>>> Oh, I've had it eat through aluminum foil where it happened to touch.

>> Thank you!
>>
>>> However, the pans are made from a much heavier grade of foil, I doubt
>>> it could eat through one of those in any reasonable time frame.

>> Time frame being the key!
>>
>>> We used to get pasta from a local restaurant for the cumpnee Christmas
>>> feed (Rigazzi's for you St. Louis people). We got it in the big foil
>>> pans, and the tortellini with tomato sauce didn't seem to be adversely
>>> affected, although it was in there only for a few hours or so).
>>>

>>> Brian

>> It might not eat holes in it, but the fact remains that aluminum is
>> reactive with acids. Just because everybody does it does not make it
>> wise.
>>
>> Try pouring some muriatic acid into an aluminum pan sometime and watch
>> what happens.
>>
>> Be sure to do this OUTDOORS!

> and always wear safety goggles

And what exactly does muriatic acid and a tomato sauce have to do to one
another or prove?
"Enquiring Minds Want to Know!"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Goomba38 > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
> > In article >,
> > Goomba38 > wrote:

> >> no, you imagined me calling you a liar. I never did any such thing.

> > Do you want me to quote the posts?
> >
> > It was most certainly implied...
> >
> > You were flaming my post. There is no doubt of that.

> Yes, cite where I've ever called you "a liar" please.
> Imagined persecution doesn't count.

It was implied.
You cast doubt on the fact that tomato could/would eat holes in aluminum
foil.

Tell ya what, next time I cook a tomato dish, I'll do it and take jpegs.

Okay?
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Goomba38 > wrote:

> Gregory Morrow wrote:

> >> girl fight tonight!

> > Isn't it a full moon...???
> >

> gawd, I hope not? I have to work all weekend.
> <Goomba feeling a sense of dread come over her...>

It is a full moon babe... Put your tennies on!

There will be an increase in business in the OB unit, AND an increase in
drug overdoses and suicide attempts. ;-P
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Goomba38 > wrote:

> tert in seattle wrote:
> > writes:

> >> Thank you!

> >> Time frame being the key!

> >> It might not eat holes in it, but the fact remains that aluminum is
> >> reactive with acids. Just because everybody does it does not make it
> >> wise.
> >>
> >> Try pouring some muriatic acid into an aluminum pan sometime and watch
> >> what happens.
> >>
> >> Be sure to do this OUTDOORS!

> > and always wear safety goggles
> >

> And what exactly does muriatic acid and a tomato sauce have to do to one
> another or prove?
> "Enquiring Minds Want to Know!"

Uh, tomatoes are acidic?

Duh!

You have a BS-RN. For my BS-MT I had to take 3 years of chemistry.
Didn't you?
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:
> In article >,
> Goomba38 > wrote:

>> Yes, cite where I've ever called you "a liar" please.
>> Imagined persecution doesn't count.

> It was implied.
> You cast doubt on the fact that tomato could/would eat holes in aluminum
> foil.
>
> Tell ya what, next time I cook a tomato dish, I'll do it and take jpegs.
>
> Okay?

Water can be erosive also. Yet we seem to manage to use it and survive.
Everything in perspective, eh? People manage to cook tomato based dishes
covered in foil (or in foil pans) all the time without problems. Do you
avoid those dishes at a pot luck?

Again, either cite where I've said you're a liar or STFU. You making
accusations does not make anything true.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:

>> And what exactly does muriatic acid and a tomato sauce have to do to one
>> another or prove?
>> "Enquiring Minds Want to Know!"

> Uh, tomatoes are acidic?
>
> Duh!
>
> You have a BS-RN. For my BS-MT I had to take 3 years of chemistry.
> Didn't you?

How much muriatic acid do YOU put in your tomato sauce??

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Goomba38 > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
> > In article >,
> > Goomba38 > wrote:

> >> Yes, cite where I've ever called you "a liar" please.
> >> Imagined persecution doesn't count.

> > It was implied.
> > You cast doubt on the fact that tomato could/would eat holes in aluminum
> > foil.
> >
> > Tell ya what, next time I cook a tomato dish, I'll do it and take jpegs.
> >
> > Okay?

> Water can be erosive also. Yet we seem to manage to use it and survive.
> Everything in perspective, eh? People manage to cook tomato based dishes
> covered in foil (or in foil pans) all the time without problems. Do you
> avoid those dishes at a pot luck?
>
> Again, either cite where I've said you're a liar or STFU. You making
> accusations does not make anything true.

You just did it again in the statement above this one.

And yes, I'd avoid any tomato dish placed in aluminum based on
_personal_ experience. I don't enjoy the taste of dissolved aluminum
coating my food, no matter how subtle it is.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Goomba38 > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
>
> >> And what exactly does muriatic acid and a tomato sauce have to do to one
> >> another or prove?
> >> "Enquiring Minds Want to Know!"

> > Uh, tomatoes are acidic?
> >
> > Duh!
> >
> > You have a BS-RN. For my BS-MT I had to take 3 years of chemistry.
> > Didn't you?

> How much muriatic acid do YOU put in your tomato sauce??

Tomato is acidic. It does not need any help. ;-)

Surely you are not that ignorant? I gave you more credit than that.

Alas, was I mistaken in your knowledge of basic food Ph?

I suppose you don't think there is any acid in lemons or oranges either?

I'd suggest you talk to a gastroenterologist.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:

> Tomato is acidic. It does not need any help. ;-)

A lot of things are acidic. Doesn't mean that it is a problem. So are
you saying a tomato sauce has the same pH as muriatic acid?

> Surely you are not that ignorant? I gave you more credit than that.
>
> Alas, was I mistaken in your knowledge of basic food Ph?

pH?

> I suppose you don't think there is any acid in lemons or oranges either?

Did I say that? Or is that something else you've imagined?

> I'd suggest you talk to a gastroenterologist.

Why?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Goomba38 > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
>
> > Tomato is acidic. It does not need any help. ;-)

> A lot of things are acidic. Doesn't mean that it is a problem. So are
> you saying a tomato sauce has the same pH as muriatic acid?
>
> > Surely you are not that ignorant? I gave you more credit than that.
> >
> > Alas, was I mistaken in your knowledge of basic food Ph?

> pH?
>
> > I suppose you don't think there is any acid in lemons or oranges either?

> Did I say that? Or is that something else you've imagined?
> >
> > I'd suggest you talk to a gastroenterologist.

> Why?

Nevermind... I'm beating my head against a brick wall here.
I guess you've never had chemistry courses... and know nothing about
blood gas values on seriously ill patients, and I need to get some
sleep. I'm meeting an a.b.f. member at the shooting range in the morning
after work.

Here are some cites instead. Go educate yourself. While I am dubious
about the toxicity of small amounts of aluminates, there is no doubt
that it can ruin the flavor of tomato sauce by making it bitter.

http://www.deliciousorganics.com/Con...s/aluminum.htm

"Aluminum is a poison. It is easily absorbed by the body from a variety
of sources. It is fatal in excessive amounts. In smaller amounts, it
has been linked to Alzheimer's disease.

Most restaurants use aluminum cookware because it's inexpensive and
distributes heat very well. Sometimes recipes state to use a
"non-reactive" saucepan; this is particularly important for tomato
sauce. Aluminum will leach out in even greater amounts with acid foods
and can turn the foods off-color (and impart an off-taste). It's easy
to avoid cooking in or using aluminum in products because we have
alternatives to use personally. The struggle is finding the right
alternative (like finding an deodorant that works) and being cautious
about things out of our control (eating out, for example)."

http://homecooking.about.com/od/howt...tocooktips.htm

http://tonytantillo.com/vegetables/tomatoes.html

"When cooking with tomatoes avoid aluminum pots because they give
tomatoes a bitter flavor."

http://www.samcooks.com/relish/tomatoes.htm

"When cooking with tomatoes, avoid aluminum pots because they give
tomatoes a bitter flavor."

<http://en.allexperts.com/q/Home-Cook...-sauces-bitter.
htm>

"Never use an aluminum pan or pot when making tomato based sauces. The
acidity in the sauce reacts with the aluminum and produces strong and
often bitter flavors. Repeating this procedure may cause damage to the
pot/pan."

I can google for many more references. So can you if you want to really
learn. Tomato can dissolve aluminum due to it's acidity. It's as simple
as that.

And if you don't know what Ph is, I hope to gods you are not taking care
of ventilator patients, or working codes!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:

> Nevermind... I'm beating my head against a brick wall here.
> I guess you've never had chemistry courses... and know nothing about
> blood gas values on seriously ill patients, and I need to get some
> sleep.

Are you sure comparing serum values against a pot of tomato sauce is a
valid comparison?

What IS the pH of a pot of tomato sauce anyway?? Is is the same as the
muriatic acid you were comparing it to a little while ago?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Goomba38 > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
>
> > Nevermind... I'm beating my head against a brick wall here.
> > I guess you've never had chemistry courses... and know nothing about
> > blood gas values on seriously ill patients, and I need to get some
> > sleep.

> Are you sure comparing serum values against a pot of tomato sauce is a
> valid comparison?
>
> What IS the pH of a pot of tomato sauce anyway?? Is is the same as the
> muriatic acid you were comparing it to a little while ago?

You still won't admit that tomato dissolves aluminum... I suppose you
were too stubborn to check the websites.

I don't converse with idiots.

Goodbye. You just proved once again that you are no longer worth the
screen space...

Sheldon is more useful than you are, even at his worst.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:

> You still won't admit that tomato dissolves aluminum...

I don't believe I ever said it did or did not. Just how long do you keep
that aluminum in contact with your food? Water dissolves things too and
you don't seem to be in a dither over it....?

I suppose you
> were too stubborn to check the websites.
>
> I don't converse with idiots.

You repeatedly make false claims, resort to childish name calling and
never back up your claims with citations to support your indignation.
Then finally you toss out that lame "killfile" claim to get out of a
debate. Who is the idiot here?

> Goodbye. You just proved once again that you are no longer worth the
> screen space...
>
> Sheldon is more useful than you are, even at his worst.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 15:34:08 -0400, Goomba38 >
wrote:

>blake murphy wrote:
>
>>> I'm not going to take it any more.

>> girl fight tonight!
>>
>> your pal,
>> julie

>What'll be your pleasure, Blake? Mud or jello wrastlin'??
>I'll have to find a cute bathing suit first though...and I better not
>break any nails!

i'm old school. i prefer scratching and hair-pulling. topless is
o.k., though.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 15:53:07 -0400, Goomba38 >
wrote:

>Omelet wrote:
>
>>> And what exactly does muriatic acid and a tomato sauce have to do to one
>>> another or prove?
>>> "Enquiring Minds Want to Know!"

>> Uh, tomatoes are acidic?
>>
>> Duh!
>>
>> You have a BS-RN. For my BS-MT I had to take 3 years of chemistry.
>> Didn't you?

>How much muriatic acid do YOU put in your tomato sauce??

only enough to balance the sweetness of the sugar.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 30, 6:50 pm, blake murphy > wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 15:53:07 -0400, Goomba38 >
> wrote:

> >> Uh, tomatoes are acidic?

> >> Duh!

> >> You have a BS-RN. For my BS-MT I had to take 3 years of chemistry.
> >> Didn't you?

> >How much muriatic acid do YOU put in your tomato sauce??

> only enough to balance the sweetness of the sugar.
>
> your pal,
> blake

LOL... oh geeez.... too funny