Posted to rec.food.cooking,cakewalk.coffeehouse
b b is offline

Default this is silly, all these damn rooms

buncha bitches and hoes sittin' around waitin' on somethin' to eat in
here
bout the same over there...

there ain't but 10 of you out there! when are we going to stop playing
usenet

=
you don't have nothing better to do, check me out

http://www.barryparrish.com/simpleman.mp3

my only real goal is to cheese conformist off, but at the same time,
be nice to artsy fartsy fun people, who are geniunely conveniently
bored.

This was a piano and voice piece I did about 10 years ago, later I
went back and converted the single mix into _some_ midi notes, then
blurred it up with delay and reverberation

this song made it into the top 10,000,000 for about 5 seconds in 1997

I actually have the whole song, this is just the intro

Posted to rec.food.cooking,cakewalk.coffeehouse

"b" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> buncha bitches and hoes sittin' around waitin' on somethin' to eat in
> here
> bout the same over there...
>
> there ain't but 10 of you out there! when are we going to stop playing
> usenet
>
> =
> you don't have nothing better to do, check me out
>
> http://www.barryparrish.com/simpleman.mp3
>

> my only real goal is to cheese conformist off, but at the same time,
> be nice to artsy fartsy fun people, who are geniunely conveniently
> bored.
>
> This was a piano and voice piece I did about 10 years ago, later I
> went back and converted the single mix into _some_ midi notes, then
> blurred it up with delay and reverberation
>
> this song made it into the top 10,000,000 for about 5 seconds in 1997
>
> I actually have the whole song, this is just the intro

Sounds like you're underwater singing through your teeth while trying to
fart.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,cakewalk.coffeehouse

"cybercat" > wrote in message news:467b397f$0$10194>>

> Sounds like you're underwater singing through your teeth while trying to
> fart.

ROFL

Posted to rec.food.cooking,cakewalk.coffeehouse

On Jun 21, 11:46 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> Sounds like you're underwater singing through your teeth while trying to
> fart.

I might have been

I was leaving the japanese food last night, a freind squeeze me
goodbye, but it happens that I had to fort real bad anyway... (after
all that shriiiimp) perfect timing my little gosling