Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Default Wonderful Proofs by LORD Almighty GOD: RFC's Bed-ridden Pastorio died on Fool's Day and ragin satan's atheist sockpuppet (demon) flails about pitifully pining for attention.

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement as ragin' satan's enfeebled
foul-smelling ejaculate-covered sockpuppet flails about in one
thread...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...c7f1214186365?

....jumping to another...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...607c929e306d8?

....and yet another...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...39bd4ddaf0ec7?

....and another...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...71bd01833d708?

....thereby demonstrating that is is clearly already in hell:

http://www.av1611.org/hell.html

May GOD annihilate satan soon starting with his pitiful sockpuppets
(demons) in Jesus' most precious and holy name.

Amen.

Prayerfully in the infinite power of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On Jun 8, 6:56 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >
wrote:
> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement as ragin' satan's enfeebled
> foul-smelling ejaculate-covered sockpuppet flails about in one
> thread...
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...c7f1214186365?
>
> ...jumping to another...
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...607c929e306d8?
>
> ...and yet another...
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...39bd4ddaf0ec7?
>
> ...and another...
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...71bd01833d708?
>
> ...thereby demonstrating that is is clearly already in hell:
>
> http://www.av1611.org/hell.html
>
> May GOD annihilate satan soon starting with his pitiful sockpuppets
> (demons) in Jesus' most precious and holy name.
>
> Amen.

Sounds like *you're* the one in Hell, not Kurt.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

In article . com>, love4
@thetruth.com says...
> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement as ragin' satan's enfeebled
> foul-smelling ejaculate-covered sockpuppet flails about in one
> thread...

"The ejaculate from satan has the consistency and smell of emesis." --
Andrew B Chung confirming he has sucked the Devil's cock
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Default Your weakness proves that you are a squirming blasphemer and idolator.

Andrew B. Chung, satan's enfeebled foul-smelling ejaculate-covered
sockpuppet, flails about .

<snip>

Why does the "holy spirit" cower from me?

I say you, chung, are a blasphemer for worshipping the false god jesus, and
for commititng idol worship of the crucifix with or without your false god
tacked onto it.

You and your holy spirit are so cowardly you won't challenge or refute me.

Your weakness proves that you are a squirming blasphemer and idolator.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement as ragin' satan's enfeebled
> foul-smelling ejaculate-covered sockpuppet flails about in one
> thread...

How does your lord explain the childish behavior you exhibit? Surely if he's
so powerful, he's got some advice on child raising.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

"NIMH also reports that approximately 2 million Americans are afflicted with
schizophrenia, the most chronic and disabling of the mental health
disorders. Characterized by hallucinations, delusions, and bizarre
behavioral and thought patterns, schizophrenia typically manifests itself in
the late teens or early twenties. Only 1 in 5 patients recovers completely.
Schizophrenia is so agonizing that 1 in 10 patients commits suicide."

Hurry up, will ya, Chung? Be the 1 in 10. The world has enough static
without you.

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology

In article >,
says...
> "NIMH also reports that approximately 2 million Americans are afflicted with
> schizophrenia, the most chronic and disabling of the mental health
> disorders. Characterized by hallucinations, delusions, and bizarre
> behavioral and thought patterns, schizophrenia typically manifests itself in
> the late teens or early twenties. Only 1 in 5 patients recovers completely.
> Schizophrenia is so agonizing that 1 in 10 patients commits suicide."
>
> Hurry up, will ya, Chung? Be the 1 in 10. The world has enough static
> without you.

have you noticed he always seems to melt down on a Friday?

Is that the day Mableton's unemployment checks are paid out? Or does he
get paid for sweeping up somewhere? He certainly looks like he either
hits the cheap booze or he's whacked out on illicit drugs.

So where is Chung getting his money from? It sure as hell ain't from
doctorin' as he doesn't have a practice or any priveliges at hospitals

FR
--
Earthquack reminds me of a drowning man, alone at sea. Clutching at
pieces of driftwood and declaring that they are "Proof of Boat"
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement as ragin' satan's enfeebled
> foul-smelling ejaculate-covered sockpuppet flails about in one
> thread...

Do you have a job to go to?
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement as ragin' satan's enfeebled
> foul-smelling ejaculate-covered sockpuppet flails about in one
> thread...

Behold in wonder & amazement that a "highly educated" man (he's an MD & has
a PhD you know) is yet again taken in by more unsubstantiated wild crocks of
shite. Why does he even bother anymore?

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

<Flying Rat>; "board-certified Earthquack trainer"
> wrote in message
. net...
> In article . com>, love4
> @thetruth.com says...
>> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement as ragin' satan's enfeebled
>> foul-smelling ejaculate-covered sockpuppet flails about in one
>> thread...

> "The ejaculate from satan has the consistency and smell of emesis." --
> Andrew B Chung confirming he has sucked the Devil's cock

Can it get more rank than this?
Who has Chung's real address.
I'm gonna have him picked up by the jism control.

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology

<Flying Rat>; "board-certified Earthquack trainer"
> wrote in message
. net...
> In article >,
> says...
>> "NIMH also reports that approximately 2 million Americans are afflicted
>> with
>> schizophrenia, the most chronic and disabling of the mental health
>> disorders. Characterized by hallucinations, delusions, and bizarre
>> behavioral and thought patterns, schizophrenia typically manifests itself
>> in
>> the late teens or early twenties. Only 1 in 5 patients recovers
>> completely.
>> Schizophrenia is so agonizing that 1 in 10 patients commits suicide."
>>
>> Hurry up, will ya, Chung? Be the 1 in 10. The world has enough static
>> without you.
>>

> have you noticed he always seems to melt down on a Friday?
>
> Is that the day Mableton's unemployment checks are paid out? Or does he
> get paid for sweeping up somewhere? He certainly looks like he either
> hits the cheap booze or he's whacked out on illicit drugs.
>
> So where is Chung getting his money from? It sure as hell ain't from
> doctorin' as he doesn't have a practice or any priveliges at hospitals

All that talk about ejaculation, my guess is he's standing on Santa Monica
Blvd with the other male prostitutes.

> FR
> --
> Earthquack reminds me of a drowning man, alone at sea. Clutching at
> pieces of driftwood and declaring that they are "Proof of Boat"

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

"kingdoodlesquat" > wrote in message
>> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement as ragin' satan's enfeebled
>> foul-smelling ejaculate-covered sockpuppet flails about in one
>> thread...
>>

> Behold in wonder & amazement that a "highly educated" man (he's an MD &
> has
> a PhD you know) is yet again taken in by more unsubstantiated wild crocks
> of
> shite. Why does he even bother anymore?

All that semen is eating him up like the blob

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology

On Jun 8, 7:45 pm, Flying Rat, board-certified Earthquack trainer
> wrote:
> In article >,
> says...> "NIMH also reports that approximately 2 million Americans are afflicted with
> > schizophrenia, the most chronic and disabling of the mental health
> > disorders. Characterized by hallucinations, delusions, and bizarre
> > behavioral and thought patterns, schizophrenia typically manifests itself in
> > the late teens or early twenties. Only 1 in 5 patients recovers completely.
> > Schizophrenia is so agonizing that 1 in 10 patients commits suicide."

> > Hurry up, will ya, Chung? Be the 1 in 10. The world has enough static
> > without you.

> have you noticed he always seems to melt down on a Friday?
>
> Is that the day Mableton's unemployment checks are paid out? Or does he
> get paid for sweeping up somewhere? He certainly looks like he either
> hits the cheap booze or he's whacked out on illicit drugs.

Who knows. I'll bet Friday night is referred to as "Andy Night" at
the Mableton suicide hotline.

> So where is Chung getting his money from? It sure as hell ain't from
> doctorin' as he doesn't have a practice or any priveliges at hospitals

Taster at the city sperm bank, probably.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 16:56:35 -0700, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement as ragin' satan's enfeebled
> foul-smelling ejaculate-covered sockpuppet flails about in one
> thread...

You are so relentlessly evil.

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

<crappy stuff snipped>

You've been focused on Pastorio for a couple on months now, and during
all that time not a ****ing single "christian" thought about pretty
much anything else. Do you have any kind of *cognition* that there's a
whole world out there, and that better persons, even better
"christians" than you, die every day?

Of course not. Your egotism has reached pathological levels.

Olrik

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...971bdb4bec041?

> You've been focused on Pastorio for a couple on months now, and during
> all that time not a ****ing single "christian" thought about pretty
> much anything else.

How Pastorio died and when he died remains a warning from GOD
concerning the future for those who would unwisely choose to reject
the salvation of LORD Jesus Christ.

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:
>>
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...971bdb4bec041?

>> You've been focused on Pastorio for a couple on months now, and during
>> all that time not a ****ing single "christian" thought about pretty
>> much anything else.

> How Pastorio died and when he died remains a warning from GOD

Explain that HERE. Do not provide any links. How was his way of death a
warning?

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:

> >> You've been focused on Pastorio for a couple on months now, and during
> >> all that time not a ****ing single "christian" thought about pretty
> >> much anything else.

> > How Pastorio died and when he died remains a warning from GOD

> Explain that HERE. Do not provide any links. How was his way of death a
> warning?

Death by "cancer of unknown origin" in a man, who the world expected
to die by heart disease because of his history of significant
occlusive coronary heart disease, is a very telling sign from GOD that
a cardiologist's prayer that HE "keep your heart beating to give you
time" was indeed answered.

If our late dear Bob Pastorio (continued condolences to surviving
friends and family) were to have died from heart disease, there would
have been false claims that his death was due to a curse from a
cardiologist and that this cardiologist lied about praying for him.

You remain in my prayers, dear neighbor Joe whom I love
unconditionally.

May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way making you hungrier than ever.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

>> > How Pastorio died and when he died remains a warning from GOD

>> Explain that HERE. Do not provide any links. How was his way of death a
>> warning?

> Death by "cancer of unknown origin" in a man, who the world expected
> to die by heart disease because of his history of significant
> occlusive coronary heart disease, is a very telling sign from GOD that
> a cardiologist's prayer that HE "keep your heart beating to give you
> time" was indeed answered.
>
> If our late dear Bob Pastorio (continued condolences to surviving
> friends and family) were to have died from heart disease, there would
> have been false claims that his death was due to a curse from a
> cardiologist and that this cardiologist lied about praying for him.

You think family & friends would've blamed his death on a curse???

What does your religion say about voodoo practitioners? No links. Your words
only.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote
> > convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

> >> Explain that HERE. Do not provide any links. How was his way of death a
> >> warning?

> > Death by "cancer of unknown origin" in a man, who the world expected
> > to die by heart disease because of his history of significant
> > occlusive coronary heart disease, is a very telling sign from GOD that
> > a cardiologist's prayer that HE "keep your heart beating to give you
> > time" was indeed answered.
> >
> > If our late dear Bob Pastorio (continued condolences to surviving
> > friends and family) were to have died from heart disease, there would
> > have been false claims that his death was due to a curse from a
> > cardiologist and that this cardiologist lied about praying for him.

> You think family & friends would've blamed his death on a curse???

His Christian friends and family likely know that the manner which
their loved one died is per GOD's will.

> What does your religion say about voodoo practitioners?

It remains my choice to not be religious.

> No links. Your words only.

You have no authority here.

Again, the Holy Spirit remains right to convict you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote

>> > Death by "cancer of unknown origin" in a man, who the world expected
>> > to die by heart disease because of his history of significant
>> > occlusive coronary heart disease, is a very telling sign from GOD that
>> > a cardiologist's prayer that HE "keep your heart beating to give you
>> > time" was indeed answered.
>> >
>> > If our late dear Bob Pastorio (continued condolences to surviving
>> > friends and family) were to have died from heart disease, there would
>> > have been false claims that his death was due to a curse from a
>> > cardiologist and that this cardiologist lied about praying for him.

>> You think family & friends would've blamed his death on a curse???

> His Christian friends and family likely know that the manner which
> their loved one died is per GOD's will.
>
>> What does your religion say about voodoo practitioners?

> It remains my choice to not be religious.
>
>> No links. Your words only.

> You have no authority here.

In other words, you can't explain your nonsense. You think it's possible for
a cardiologist to put a curse on a patient. I doubt you're suggesting this
in the intelligent way once described by Andrew Weill.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism

"JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote in message news:%dyai.10019
> In other words, you can't explain your nonsense. You think it's possible

for
> a cardiologist to put a curse on a patient. I doubt you're suggesting this
> in the intelligent way once described by Andrew Weill.

Feeling generous today?

it's alright, start at the bottom and work your way up.

feed a few trolls, brown nose a few mediocre posters, then go for the glitz
START YOUR OWN THREAD, just don't name it, Dinner Tonight

btw, it is commonly reported that Drews prophecies do not happen at all.
in the old days, he would have been entitled to be stoned to death. Thrown
in a hole and peppered with rocks of his peers choice. slapped and
blungeoned to death.

Squished like a pack of catsup...

dropped like an egg from a tall chicken

.... UN recognizeable

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> > convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> >> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote

> >> You think family & friends would've blamed his death on a curse???

> > His Christian friends and family likely know that the manner which
> > their loved one died is per GOD's will.
> >
> >> What does your religion say about voodoo practitioners?

> > It remains my choice to not be religious.
> >
> >> No links. Your words only.

> > You have no authority here.

> In other words, you can't explain your nonsense.

What is written plainly requires no translation.

An adequate explanation has been given even if it is not to your
liking.

Clearly, the Holy Spirit remains right to convict you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On Jun 9, 8:38 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:
> convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > How Pastorio died and when he died remains a warning from GOD

> > Explain that HERE. Do not provide any links. How was his way of death a
> > warning?

> Death by "cancer of unknown origin" in a man, who the world expected
> to die by heart disease because of his history of significant
> occlusive coronary heart disease, is a very telling sign from GOD that
> a cardiologist's prayer that HE "keep your heart beating to give you
> time" was indeed answered.

Most cancer is of unknown origin.

Down the crapper with your latest theory, it would seem.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> What is written plainly requires no translation.
>
> An adequate explanation has been given even if it is not to your
> liking.
>
> Clearly, the Holy Spirit remains right to convict you:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> http://EmoryCardiology.com
>
> "Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
> with well-balanced diets"
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

somebody read this to me

it's slap slap slap

somebody must have taken andrews spiritual virginity by way of rape or force
for him to be acting this way
he stood up under clouds where there was no water

but andrew has no fire, or I would say he's following after strange fire

he's full of this self induced idea that he now has the go ahead to treat
people like shit.

but! just like we don't judge Christianity by some yoyo blowing up an
abortion clinic...

Andrew doesn't have any authority or power, he's disqualified on account of
his ommission of the commission to love.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism

On Jun 9, 9:55 am, "reeper" > wrote:
> "JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote in message news:%dyai.10019
> > In other words, you can't explain your nonsense. You think it's possible

> for
> > a cardiologist to put a curse on a patient. I doubt you're suggesting this
> > in the intelligent way once described by Andrew Weill.

> Feeling generous today?
>
> it's alright, start at the bottom and work your way up.
>
> feed a few trolls, brown nose a few mediocre posters, then go for the glitz
> START YOUR OWN THREAD, just don't name it, Dinner Tonight
>
> btw, it is commonly reported that Drews prophecies do not happen at all.
> in the old days, he would have been entitled to be stoned to death. Thrown
> in a hole and peppered with rocks of his peers choice. slapped and
> blungeoned to death.
>
> Squished like a pack of catsup...
>
> dropped like an egg from a tall chicken
>
> ... UN recognizeable

http://chanel9.custard.org/djs/evil.jpg

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

>> > His Christian friends and family likely know that the manner which
>> > their loved one died is per GOD's will.

>> > It remains my choice to not be religious.

>> > You have no authority here.

>> In other words, you can't explain your nonsense.

> What is written plainly requires no translation.
>
> An adequate explanation has been given even if it is not to your
> liking.

Clearly, one of the tools in your "office" is a mojo bag.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism

"Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital"
> wrote in message
oups.com...

> > ... UN recognizeable

> http://chanel9.custard.org/djs/evil.jpg

<standing with a huge rock drawn over my head>

If I was going to heaven, get a new pair of shoes and walk streets of gold,
I'd say something funny once in a while, you'd find me whistling with the
springtime of forever in my step, not putting curses on people and bottom
lip stuck out like a bow-tie.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
>>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote

>>> You think family & friends would've blamed his death on a curse???

>> His Christian friends and family likely know that the manner which
>> their loved one died is per GOD's will.
>>
>>> What does your religion say about voodoo practitioners?

>> It remains my choice to not be religious.
>>
>>> No links. Your words only.

>> You have no authority here.

> In other words, you can't explain your nonsense. You think it's possible for
> a cardiologist to put a curse on a patient. I doubt you're suggesting this
> in the intelligent way once described by Andrew Weill.

Joe, let's put it this way: Andrew is about as good at explaining things
as Mike Hunter. And his comments have the same value.
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> > convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

> >> In other words, you can't explain your nonsense.

> > What is written plainly requires no translation.
> >
> > An adequate explanation has been given even if it is not to your
> > liking.

> Clearly, one of the tools in your "office" is a mojo bag.

Your lack of reading comprehension is not the result of a mojo bag in
my vicinity.

You remain in my prayers, dear neighbor Joe whom I love
unconditionally.

May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way making you hungrier than ever.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Default Chung's a sinner

On Jun 9, 4:06 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >
wrote:
> convicted neighborOlrikwrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...971bdb4bec041?

> > You've been focused on Pastorio for a couple on months now, and during
> > all that time not a ****ing single "christian" thought about pretty
> > much anything else.

> How Pastorio died and when he died remains a warning from GOD
> concerning the future for those who would unwisely choose to reject
> the salvation of LORD Jesus Christ.

Of course not. He just died, like thousands of persons died that day.
It *would* have been interesting if only atheists had died on April
1st, but that's not the case.

You're just a vindictive kook.

Olrik

<the usual crap has been snipped>

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On Jun 10, 12:18 am, Olrik > wrote:
> On Jun 9, 4:06 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >
> wrote:
>
> > convicted neighborOlrikwrote:

> > > You've been focused on Pastorio for a couple on months now, and during
> > > all that time not a ****ing single "christian" thought about pretty
> > > much anything else.

> > How Pastorio died and when he died remains a warning from GOD
> > concerning the future for those who would unwisely choose to reject
> > the salvation of LORD Jesus Christ.

> Of course not. He just died, like thousands of persons died that day.
> It *would* have been interesting if only atheists had died on April
> 1st, but that's not the case.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_1:

Deaths

* 1085 - Emperor Shenzong of China (b. 1048)
* 1132 - St-Hugues, Bishop of Guenette (b. 1053)
* 1204 - Eleanor of Aquitaine, wife of Henry II of England
* 1205 - King Amalric II of Jerusalem (b. 1145)
* 1528 - Francisco de Peñalosa, Spanish composer
* 1580 - Alonso Mudarra, Spanish composer
* 1621 - Cristofano Allori, Italian painter (b. 1577)
* 1637 - Niwa Nagashige, Japanese warlord (b. 1571)
* 1682 - Franz Egon of Fürstenberg, Bishop of Strassburg (b. 1625)
* 1684 - Roger Williams, English theologian and colonist (b. 1603)
* 1787 - Floyer Sydenham, English classical scholar (b. 1710)
* 1791 - Richard Butler American soldier (b. 1743)
* 1839 - Benjamin Pierce, Governor of New Hampshire (b. 1757)
* 1872 - Frederick Maurice, English theologian (b. 1805)
* 1872 - William Frederick Horry, executed by William Marwood (b.
1843)
* 1878 - John Corry Wilson Daly, Canadian politician (b. 1796)
* 1890 - David Wilber, American politician (b. 1820)
* 1914 - Rube Waddell, American baseball player (b. 1876)
* 1917 - Scott Joplin, American musician and composer (b. 1868)
* 1922 - Emperor Karl I of Austria (b. 1887)
* 1930 - Cosima Wagner, daughter of Franz Liszt and wife of
Richard Wagner (b. 1837)
* 1946 - Noah Beery, American actor (b. 1882)
* 1947 - King George II of Greece (b. 1890)
* 1950 - Charles R. Drew, American physician (b. 1904)
* 1965 - Helena Rubinstein, cosmetic manufacturer (b. 1870)
* 1966 - Flann O'Brien, Irish humorist (b. 1911)
* 1968 - Lev Davidovich Landau, Russian physicist, Nobel Prize
laureate (b. 1908)
* 1976 - Max Ernst, German artist (b. 1891)
* 1979 - Bruno Coquatrix, French music impresario (b. 1910)
* 1979 - Barbara Luddy, American actress (b. 1908)
* 1981 - Eua Sunthornsanan, Thai composer and bandleader (b. 1910)
* 1984 - Marvin Gaye, American singer (b. 1939)
* 1986 - Erik Bruhn, Danish ballet dancer, choreographer (b. 1928)
* 1988 - Jim Jordan, American actor (Fibber McGee) (b. 1896)
* 1991 - Martha Graham, American dancer and choreographer (b.
1894)
* 1993 - Alan Kulwicki, American race car driver (b. 1954)
* 1994 - Robert Doisneau, French photographer (b. 1912)
* 1996 - Florence Buchsbaum, theater director and musician (b.
1926)
* 1996 - John McSherry, American baseball umpire (b. 1944)
* 1998 - Gene Evans, American actor (b. 1922)
* 1998 - Rozz Williams, American musician (Christian Death) (b.
1963)
* 1999 - Jesse Stone, American record producer (b. 1901)
* 2000 - Alexander Mackenzie Stuart, Baron Mackenzie-Stuart,
president of the European Court of Justice (b. 1924)
* 2001 - Olivia Barclay, British astrologer (b. 1919)
* 2001 - Jo-Jo Moore, American baseball player (b. 1908)
* 2001 - Trinh Cong Son, Vietnamese composer (b. 1939)
* 2002 - Simo Hayha, Finnish marksman (b. 1905)
* 2003 - Leslie Cheung, Hong Kong actor and singer (b. 1956)
* 2004 - Carrie Snodgress, American actress (b. 1946)
* 2005 - Alexander Brott, Canadian violinist, conductor and
composer (b. 1915)
* 2005 - Harald Juhnke, German entertainer (b. 1929)
* 2005 - Jack Keller, American songwriter (b. 1936)
* 2005 - Ioannis Kyrastas, Greek footballer and manager (b. 1952)
* 2005 - Robert Coldwell Wood, American university president and
political appointee (b. 1923)
* 2006 - In Tam, Cambodian politician (b. 1916)
* 2007 - Herb Carneal, Major League Baseball radio broadcaster (b.
1923)

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:

"Chung's a sinner" -- Olrik

Yes...

.... a forgiven one:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

> > convicted neighborOlrikwrote:

> > > You've been focused on Pastorio for a couple on months now, and during
> > > all that time not a ****ing single "christian" thought about pretty
> > > much anything else.

> > How Pastorio died and when he died remains a warning from GOD
> > concerning the future for those who would unwisely choose to reject
> > the salvation of LORD Jesus Christ.

> Of course not. He just died, like thousands of persons died that day.

Not for the discerning.

> It *would* have been interesting if only atheists had died on April
> 1st, but that's not the case.

The manner of death remains interesting especially on Fool's day.

> You're just a vindictive kook.

Your name-calling simply shows that you remain convicted by the Holy
Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On Jun 10, 9:54 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >
wrote:
> convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:
>
> "Chung's a sinner" -- Olrik
>
> Yes...
>
> ... a forgiven one:
>
> http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/
>
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > How Pastorio died and when he died remains a warning from GOD
> > > concerning the future for those who would unwisely choose to reject
> > > the salvation of LORD Jesus Christ.

> > Of course not. He just died, like thousands of persons died that day.

> Not for the discerning.
>
> > It *would* have been interesting if only atheists had died on April
> > 1st, but that's not the case.

> The manner of death remains interesting especially on Fool's day.

why don't you respond to me andrew. if you don't confirm otherwise,
I'll assume that you want me to kill a whole church full of
christians

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

convicted neighbor Colin Green (ur_droll) wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:
> >
> > "Chung's a sinner" -- Olrik
> >
> > Yes...
> >
> > ... a forgiven one:
> >
> > http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

> > > Of course not. He just died, like thousands of persons died that day.

> > Not for the discerning.
> >
> > > It *would* have been interesting if only atheists had died on April
> > > 1st, but that's not the case.

> > The manner of death remains interesting especially on Fool's day.

> why don't you respond to me andrew.

It remains my choice to receive the guidance of the Holy Spirit in
everything I say, do, and write.

> if you don't confirm otherwise,
> I'll assume that you want me to kill a whole church full of
> christians

You remind me of the late atheist Cho:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...0ff2d40fad00e?

Clearly the Holy Spirit has been right to convict you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Default People who live lies, are by the very situation they live in, vindictive liars.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:
>
> "Chung's a sinner" -- Olrik
>
> Yes...
>
> ... a forgiven one:

You're a cowardly little rat who gloats over the death of a person whose
only offense to you was that he revealed how you got fired from a job.

The larger problem is that your low character is very consistent with your
fellow jesus fantasists.

People who live lies, are by the very situation they live in, vindictive
liars.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 14:28:00 GMT, "Kurt Gavin" > wrote:
llow jesus fantasists.

>People who live lies, are by the very situation they live in, vindictive
>liars.

Well, that's you, all right.

duke, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 06:38:38 -0700, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

>> > How Pastorio died and when he died remains a warning from GOD

>> Explain that HERE. Do not provide any links. How was his way of death a
>> warning?

> Death by "cancer of unknown origin" in a man, who the world expected
> to die by heart disease because of his history of significant
> occlusive coronary heart disease, is a very telling sign from GOD that
> a cardiologist's prayer that HE "keep your heart beating to give you
> time" was indeed answered.
>
> If our late dear Bob Pastorio (continued condolences to surviving
> friends and family) were to have died from heart disease, there would
> have been false claims that his death was due to a curse from a
> cardiologist and that this cardiologist lied about praying for him.

Wow. You've gotten even nuttier while I was away...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
"What the hell is an aluminum Falcon?"
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ

"duke" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 14:28:00 GMT, "Kurt Gavin" > wrote:
> llow jesus fantasists.
>
>>People who live lies, are by the very situation they live in, vindictive
>>liars.

> Well, that's you, all right.

No Dupe, it's jesus fantacists, like you, who live a lie about virgin
births, miracle healings, raising people from the dead, and then your jebus
returning from the dead.

Of course, Dupe, you can prove me wrong by have jesus or god, appear and
prove their existences and their powers.

When will you do that, Dupe?

If you can't, then you're just a fanticist liar, which of course we all know
you are anyway....

> dupe, psuedo American-American
> *****

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ