Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Default People who live lies, are by the very situation they live in, vindictive liars.

On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 18:10:30 GMT, "Kurt Gavin" > wrote:

>>>People who live lies, are by the very situation they live in, vindictive
>>>liars.

>> Well, that's you, all right.

>No Dupe, it's jesus fantacists, like you, who live a lie about virgin
>births, miracle healings, raising people from the dead, and then your jebus
>returning from the dead.

Sure, I believe it. Can you offer some reason I shouldn't?

>Of course, Dupe, you can prove me wrong by have jesus or god, appear and
>prove their existences and their powers.

He gave us his way, and his way is it. Take it or leave it. I believe.

>When will you do that, Dupe?
>If you can't, then you're just a fanticist liar, which of course we all know
>you are anyway....

Christian: win/no win. Gavin: lose/no win. No win comes into play if there
is no almighty God.

You really need to clean up your act and get on board.

duke, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ

"duke" > wrote in message

>>> Well, that's you, all right.

>>No Dupe, it's jesus fantacists, like you, who live a lie about virgin
>>births, miracle healings, raising people from the dead, and then your
>>jebus
>>returning from the dead.

> Sure, I believe it. Can you offer some reason I shouldn't?

Because it's all old stale magic stories, recycled from myths that were
around before jesus, and there's no proof for any of it.

>>Of course, Dupe, you can prove me wrong by have jesus or god, appear and
>>prove their existences and their powers.

> He gave us his way, and his way is it. Take it or leave it. I believe.

So even though you claim these are real beings, you can't have them show up
and prove it....

Do you think mohhamed is real in heaven, too? What about Zeus and Neptune?

>>When will you do that, Dupe?
>>If you can't, then you're just a fanticist liar, which of course we all
>>know
>>you are anyway....

> Christian: win/no win. Gavin: lose/no win. No win comes into play if
> there
> is no almighty God.

No fool. Yahweh gave commandments against believing in false gods, and
idolatry - both of which you violate, fool.

Yahweh says nothing about atheists.

If there is a Yahweh, it is YOU who will be condemned to eternal tortue, not
me.

> You really need to clean up your act and get on board.

Yahweh gave commandments against believing in false gods, and idolatry -
both of which you violate.

> duke, American-American
> *****
> "The Mass is the most perfect form of Prayer."
> Pope Paul VI
> *****

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Default Chung's a sinner

On Jun 10, 11:33 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:
> convicted neighbor Colin Green (ur_droll) wrote:
>

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > > convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:

> > > "Chung's a sinner" -- Olrik

> > > Yes...

> > > ... a forgiven one:

> > >http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

> > > Not for the discerning.

> > > The manner of death remains interesting especially on Fool's day.

> > why don't you respond to me andrew.

> It remains my choice to receive the guidance of the Holy Spirit in
> everything I say, do, and write.

Do you want the personal details of your chosen martyrs so you can
better revel in the glory and knowledge of the consequences of your
lies and self deception?... It might even help you to get it hard.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Default Wonderful Proofs by LORD Almighty GOD: RFC's Bed-ridden Pastorio died on Fool's Day and ragin satan's atheist sockpuppet (demon) flails about pitifully pining for attention.

On Jun 11, 6:11 am, "Kurt Gavin" > wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>
> Nasty little coward.

he would rather that I kill a christian for each of his posts than him
shutting the **** up and ****ing off. Very insightful stuff, this
christianity is...
wonderful that so many morals can be abandoned under the spell of
christianilooooonacy, pomposity, insecurity and moronicity

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On 11 jun, 11:17, ur_droll > wrote:
> On Jun 11, 6:11 am, "Kurt Gavin" > wrote:
>
> > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

> > Nasty little coward.

> he would rather that I kill a christian for each of his posts than him
> shutting the **** up and ****ing off. Very insightful stuff, this
> christianity is...
> wonderful that so many morals can be abandoned under the spell of
> christianilooooonacy, pomposity, insecurity and moronicity

.... i Suppoase it gives him a great get-out clause, blaming The God
for his dead patients.

"doctor Chunk, the patient is arressing!!"
"OK, The God's idea, let's go home ..."
"but Doctor, he might DIE without immediate surgery!!!!"
"ah, Well, you don't KNOW that, do you? you Doant KNOW what The God
is going to do, two minutes after we've left for home ..."
"are You saying The God will CURE this terminally ill man?!"
"yes ... And no ... but i believe he'll do one of the two, becasue
that's what The God does ..."
"... wow, Docter Chunk ... that's DEEP ..."

.... i'm ****ing glad i'm NOT on his waiting list ...

love Form 14

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On Jun 11, 10:59 pm, the14thdisciple >
wrote:
> On 11 jun, 11:17, ur_droll > wrote:
>
> > On Jun 11, 6:11 am, "Kurt Gavin" > wrote:

> > > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

> > > Nasty little coward.

> > he would rather that I kill a christian for each of his posts than him
> > shutting the **** up and ****ing off. Very insightful stuff, this
> > christianity is...
> > wonderful that so many morals can be abandoned under the spell of
> > christianilooooonacy, pomposity, insecurity and moronicity

> ... i Suppoase it gives him a great get-out clause, blaming The God
> for his dead patients.
>
> "doctor Chunk, the patient is arressing!!"
> "OK, The God's idea, let's go home ..."
> "but Doctor, he might DIE without immediate surgery!!!!"
> "ah, Well, you don't KNOW that, do you? you Doant KNOW what The God
> is going to do, two minutes after we've left for home ..."
> "are You saying The God will CURE this terminally ill man?!"
> "yes ... And no ... but i believe he'll do one of the two, becasue
> that's what The God does ..."
> "... wow, Docter Chunk ... that's DEEP ..."
>
> ... i'm ****ing glad i'm NOT on his waiting list ...
>
> love Form 14

It amazes me that a country that fancies itself as a leading advocacy
of human rights, can allow parasitic confidence tricksters to foster
archaic superstitious nonsense in the minds of societies emotionally
dysfunctional masses, so they can feed on them as it they were sucking
back prepubescent cocks in the prayer room.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On 11 jun, 13:25, ur_droll > wrote:

> It amazes me that a country that fancies itself as a leading advocacy
> of human rights, can allow parasitic confidence tricksters to foster
> archaic superstitious nonsense in the minds of societies emotionally
> dysfunctional masses, so they can feed on them as it they were sucking
> back prepubescent cocks in the prayer room

you Hafe a way with words that paints a picture clear, ur_droll - and
Yoar completely right. if Control over a medical licence also
included questions about how willing you are to let a questionable
myth drive yoar attitude towards medicing Chunk wouldst be left in a
verey difficult position indeed, whouldst he NOT?

i Understand that in moast civilised countries religion doesn't play
any kind of role at all in the administration of care, and 'religious
grounds' hafe to be cited by the subject or family, otherwise science
takes preference in the minds of the doctors.

frightening That his bosses haffent picked up on this basic character
flaw - surely They're as guilty as he is for putting patients at
risk?? has Anybody complained to his hospital?

love Form 14

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On Jun 11, 11:51 pm, the14thdisciple >
wrote:
> On 11 jun, 13:25, ur_droll > wrote:
>
> > It amazes me that a country that fancies itself as a leading advocacy
> > of human rights, can allow parasitic confidence tricksters to foster
> > archaic superstitious nonsense in the minds of societies emotionally
> > dysfunctional masses, so they can feed on them as it they were sucking
> > back prepubescent cocks in the prayer room

> you Hafe a way with words that paints a picture clear, ur_droll - and
> Yoar completely right. if Control over a medical licence also
> included questions about how willing you are to let a questionable
> myth drive yoar attitude towards medicing Chunk wouldst be left in a
> verey difficult position indeed, whouldst he NOT?

Indeed... his sharman rattle and dried dog dick would be as worthless
as his soul.

> i Understand that in moast civilised countries religion doesn't play
> any kind of role at all in the administration of care, and 'religious
> grounds' hafe to be cited by the subject or family, otherwise science
> takes preference in the minds of the doctors.

Well that'll be a barrier for andrews success right there. He ain't
got the equipment to operate.

> frightening That his bosses haffent picked up on this basic character
> flaw - surely They're as guilty as he is for putting patients at
> risk?? has Anybody complained to his hospital?
>
> love Form 14

It appears that a sufficiently ****ed up hospital is yet to be
found.... he is unemployable.... I understand that to be quite an
achievement considering how low the bar is set.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On Jun 11, 8:12 am, ur_droll > wrote:
> On Jun 11, 11:51 pm, the14thdisciple >
> wrote:
>
> > On 11 jun, 13:25, ur_droll > wrote:

> > > It amazes me that a country that fancies itself as a leading advocacy
> > > of human rights, can allow parasitic confidence tricksters to foster
> > > archaic superstitious nonsense in the minds of societies emotionally
> > > dysfunctional masses, so they can feed on them as it they were sucking
> > > back prepubescent cocks in the prayer room

> > you Hafe a way with words that paints a picture clear, ur_droll - and
> > Yoar completely right. if Control over a medical licence also
> > included questions about how willing you are to let a questionable
> > myth drive yoar attitude towards medicing Chunk wouldst be left in a
> > verey difficult position indeed, whouldst he NOT?

> Indeed... his sharman rattle and dried dog dick would be as worthless
> as his soul.
>

> > i Understand that in moast civilised countries religion doesn't play
> > any kind of role at all in the administration of care, and 'religious
> > grounds' hafe to be cited by the subject or family, otherwise science
> > takes preference in the minds of the doctors.

> Well that'll be a barrier for andrews success right there. He ain't
> got the equipment to operate.
>

> > frightening That his bosses haffent picked up on this basic character
> > flaw - surely They're as guilty as he is for putting patients at
> > risk?? has Anybody complained to his hospital?

> > love Form 14

> It appears that a sufficiently ****ed up hospital is yet to be
> found.... he is unemployable.... I understand that to be quite an
> achievement considering how low the bar is set.

What, he can't find work in Haiti?

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

"the14thdisciple" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On 11 jun, 11:17, ur_droll > wrote:
>> On Jun 11, 6:11 am, "Kurt Gavin" > wrote:
>>
>> > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

>> > Nasty little coward.

>> he would rather that I kill a christian for each of his posts than him
>> shutting the **** up and ****ing off. Very insightful stuff, this
>> christianity is...
>> wonderful that so many morals can be abandoned under the spell of
>> christianilooooonacy, pomposity, insecurity and moronicity

> ... i Suppoase it gives him a great get-out clause, blaming The God
> for his dead patients.

He doesn't have any patients.

He can't even admit anybody to a hospital.

Professionaly, he's screwed. Most companies do background searches that
include internet activity.

With some of the bizarre garbage he's posted, no clinic or hospital will
touch him from now on.

> "doctor Chunk, the patient is arressing!!"
> "OK, The God's idea, let's go home ..."
> "but Doctor, he might DIE without immediate surgery!!!!"
> "ah, Well, you don't KNOW that, do you? you Doant KNOW what The God
> is going to do, two minutes after we've left for home ..."
> "are You saying The God will CURE this terminally ill man?!"
> "yes ... And no ... but i believe he'll do one of the two, becasue
> that's what The God does ..."
> "... wow, Docter Chunk ... that's DEEP ..."
>
> ... i'm ****ing glad i'm NOT on his waiting list ...
>
> love Form 14

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On Jun 12, 12:20 pm, "Kurt Gavin" > wrote:
> "the14thdisciple" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...

> >> he would rather that I kill a christian for each of his posts than him
> >> shutting the **** up and ****ing off. Very insightful stuff, this
> >> christianity is...
> >> wonderful that so many morals can be abandoned under the spell of
> >> christianilooooonacy, pomposity, insecurity and moronicity

> > ... i Suppoase it gives him a great get-out clause, blaming The God
> > for his dead patients.

> He doesn't have any patients.
>
> He can't even admit anybody to a hospital.
>
> Professionaly, he's screwed. Most companies do background searches that
> include internet activity.
>
> With some of the bizarre garbage he's posted, no clinic or hospital will
> touch him from now on.

A typical religious whacko... Too socially retarded to understand what
it is that makes him the inept up**** that he is.

> > "doctor Chunk, the patient is arressing!!"
> > "OK, The God's idea, let's go home ..."
> > "but Doctor, he might DIE without immediate surgery!!!!"
> > "ah, Well, you don't KNOW that, do you? you Doant KNOW what The God
> > is going to do, two minutes after we've left for home ..."
> > "are You saying The God will CURE this terminally ill man?!"
> > "yes ... And no ... but i believe he'll do one of the two, becasue
> > that's what The God does ..."
> > "... wow, Docter Chunk ... that's DEEP ..."

> > ... i'm ****ing glad i'm NOT on his waiting list ...

> > love Form 14

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

"Kurt Gavin" > wrote in message
. net...

> "the14thdisciple" > wrote in message
> oups.com...

>>> he would rather that I kill a christian for each of his posts than him
>>> shutting the **** up and ****ing off. Very insightful stuff, this
>>> christianity is...
>>> wonderful that so many morals can be abandoned under the spell of
>>> christianilooooonacy, pomposity, insecurity and moronicity

>> ... i Suppoase it gives him a great get-out clause, blaming The God
>> for his dead patients.

> He doesn't have any patients.
>
> He can't even admit anybody to a hospital.
>
> Professionaly, he's screwed. Most companies do background searches that
> include internet activity.
>
> With some of the bizarre garbage he's posted, no clinic or hospital will
> touch him from now on.
>

>> "doctor Chunk, the patient is arressing!!"
>> "OK, The God's idea, let's go home ..."
>> "but Doctor, he might DIE without immediate surgery!!!!"
>> "ah, Well, you don't KNOW that, do you? you Doant KNOW what The God
>> is going to do, two minutes after we've left for home ..."
>> "are You saying The God will CURE this terminally ill man?!"
>> "yes ... And no ... but i believe he'll do one of the two, becasue
>> that's what The God does ..."
>> "... wow, Docter Chunk ... that's DEEP ..."
>>
>> ... i'm ****ing glad i'm NOT on his waiting list ...
>>
>> love Form 14
>>

>thats a relief.

tis all i wanted.
now i predict that he will go on a murderous rampge....

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On Jun 14, 1:47 am, "i am so sad" > wrote:
> "Kurt Gavin" > wrote in message
>
> . net...
>

> > "the14thdisciple" > wrote in message
> roups.com...

> >> ... i Suppoase it gives him a great get-out clause, blaming The God
> >> for his dead patients.

> > He doesn't have any patients.

> > He can't even admit anybody to a hospital.

> > Professionaly, he's screwed. Most companies do background searches that
> > include internet activity.

> > With some of the bizarre garbage he's posted, no clinic or hospital will
> > touch him from now on.

> >> "doctor Chunk, the patient is arressing!!"
> >> "OK, The God's idea, let's go home ..."
> >> "but Doctor, he might DIE without immediate surgery!!!!"
> >> "ah, Well, you don't KNOW that, do you? you Doant KNOW what The God
> >> is going to do, two minutes after we've left for home ..."
> >> "are You saying The God will CURE this terminally ill man?!"
> >> "yes ... And no ... but i believe he'll do one of the two, becasue
> >> that's what The God does ..."
> >> "... wow, Docter Chunk ... that's DEEP ..."

> >> ... i'm ****ing glad i'm NOT on his waiting list ...

> >> love Form 14

> >thats a relief.

> tis all i wanted.
> now i predict that he will go on a murderous rampge....- Hide quoted text -

*he* has the attention of Usenet

he's everything you want to be, **Barry**

punk bitch

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD said...

http://www.jackanapes.ws/2pdcat.html

--
St. Jackanapes ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Love this, cat boy: http://www.jackanapes.ws/2pdcat.html

--
St. Jackanapes ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church
WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws/ | FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630/
THE A.F.J.C. MELTY AWARD FOR SPRING 2007: http://tinyurl.com/3db2bq/
"The ejaculate from satan has the consistency and smell of emesis."
- Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Default Chung's a homosexual sinner

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD said...

> convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:
>
> "Chung's a sinner" -- Olrik
>
> Yes...
>
> ... a forgiven one:
>
> http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/
>
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > How Pastorio died and when he died remains a warning from GOD
> > > concerning the future for those who would unwisely choose to reject
> > > the salvation of LORD Jesus Christ.

> > Of course not. He just died, like thousands of persons died that day.

> Not for the discerning.
>
> > It *would* have been interesting if only atheists had died on April
> > 1st, but that's not the case.

> The manner of death remains interesting especially on Fool's day.
>
> > You're just a vindictive kook.

> Your name-calling simply shows that you remain convicted by the Holy
> Spirit:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Chung's as *** as they come. Don't believe all his religious bullshit.
He's just hoping god won't notice that he likes it up the rectum.

http://www.jackanapes.ws/2pdcat.html

--
St. Jackanapes ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church
WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws/ | FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630/
THE A.F.J.C. MELTY AWARD FOR SPRING 2007: http://tinyurl.com/3db2bq/
"The ejaculate from satan has the consistency and smell of emesis."
- Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Mark K. Bilbo said...

> On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 16:56:35 -0700, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement as ragin' satan's enfeebled
> > foul-smelling ejaculate-covered sockpuppet flails about in one
> > thread...

> You are so relentlessly evil.

He loves the sicko stuff.

--
St. Jackanapes ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church
WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws/ | FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630/
THE A.F.J.C. MELTY AWARD FOR SPRING 2007: http://tinyurl.com/3db2bq/
"The ejaculate from satan has the consistency and smell of emesis."
- Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 04:04:40 -0400, St.Jackanapes wrote:

> In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Mark K. Bilbo said...
>
>> On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 16:56:35 -0700, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>>
>> > Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement as ragin' satan's enfeebled
>> > foul-smelling ejaculate-covered sockpuppet flails about in one
>> > thread...

>> You are so relentlessly evil.

> He loves the sicko stuff.

His obsession with semen is *so *weird...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On Jun 14, 11:31 am, "Mark K. Bilbo" > wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 04:04:40 -0400, St.Jackanapes wrote:

> >> You are so relentlessly evil.

> > He loves the sicko stuff.

> His obsession with semen is *so *weird...

Odd that he's not yet recommended the 2PD-SEMEN diet.
Matter of time, I guess.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins
Hospital said...

> On Jun 14, 11:31 am, "Mark K. Bilbo" > wrote:
> > On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 04:04:40 -0400, St.Jackanapes wrote:
> >
> > > In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Mark K. Bilbo said...

> > > He loves the sicko stuff.

> > His obsession with semen is *so *weird...

> Odd that he's not yet recommended the 2PD-SEMEN diet.
> Matter of time, I guess.

Now that's a diet that would work for Chung! He's be a billionaire in no
time. Chung says that Satan's semen smells just horrid - so people would
be *unable* to eat after putting a small spoonful of it into their
mouths.

--
St. Jackanapes ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church
WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws/ | FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630/
THE A.F.J.C. MELTY AWARD FOR SPRING 2007: http://tinyurl.com/3db2bq/
"The ejaculate from satan has the consistency and smell of emesis."
- Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

"Mark K. Bilbo" > wrote in message
news
> On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 04:04:40 -0400, St.Jackanapes wrote:

>>> You are so relentlessly evil.

>> He loves the sicko stuff.

> His obsession with semen is *so *weird...

perverse and creepy

> --
> Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
> EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
> "Behold the foul stench of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!"

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

"the officious 411" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Jun 14, 1:47 am, "i am so sad" > wrote:
>> "Kurt Gavin" > wrote in message
>>
>> . net...
>>

>> > "the14thdisciple" > wrote in message
>> roups.com...

>> > He doesn't have any patients.

>> > He can't even admit anybody to a hospital.

>> > Professionaly, he's screwed. Most companies do background searches
>> > that
>> > include internet activity.

>> > With some of the bizarre garbage he's posted, no clinic or hospital
>> > will
>> > touch him from now on.

>> >thats a relief.

>> tis all i wanted.
>> now i predict that he will go on a murderous rampge....- Hide quoted
>> text -

> *he* has the attention of Usenet
>
> he's everything you want to be, **Barry**
>
> punk bitch
>
>i want to be insane?

you dont even know me ****wad.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On Jun 14, 12:22 pm, St. Jackanapes
> wrote:
> In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins
> Hospital said...

> > > His obsession with semen is *so *weird...

> > Odd that he's not yet recommended the 2PD-SEMEN diet.
> > Matter of time, I guess.

> Now that's a diet that would work for Chung! He's be a billionaire in no
> time. Chung says that Satan's semen smells just horrid - so people would
> be *unable* to eat after putting a small spoonful of it into their
> mouths.

"Horrid" is a relative judgement. "Satan's semen" probably smells
like roses to Chung.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Default Wonderful Proofs by LORD Almighty GOD: Chung's medical education began by pitifully pining for attention from older homosexuals and catching syphilis

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins
Hospital said...

> On Jun 14, 12:22 pm, St. Jackanapes
> > wrote:
> > In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins
> > Hospital said...

> > > Odd that he's not yet recommended the 2PD-SEMEN diet.
> > > Matter of time, I guess.

> > Now that's a diet that would work for Chung! He's be a billionaire in no
> > time. Chung says that Satan's semen smells just horrid - so people would
> > be *unable* to eat after putting a small spoonful of it into their
> > mouths.

> "Horrid" is a relative judgement. "Satan's semen" probably smells
> like roses to Chung.

This is true. I'd heard rumors that the Chung dynasty used it as a spice
in their famous special ancestral herbal healing family stews. Satan
Semen is used along with dragon wing, bearded hag's titty, livers of
lagoon lungfish, and the foreskins of the giant anteaters Myrmecophaga
Tridactyla, with the finished stew eaten from the skullcap of a freshly
slain Panda Ailuropoda Melanoleuca, called the "black-and-white cat-
foot" by the tribal medicine chefs.

This where the young Chung first leaned the ancient practice of using
food as medical herbal healing, as a young boy at his great-great-
grandfather's grave side, where he collected great-great-grandpappy's
bones and ground them into a powder to use as a base for the "black-and-
white cat-foot" stew. Not just any old human bones may be used - his
forebear had died of syphilis and bubonic plague, and using those bones
for stew base strengthens the patient's immune system and stimulates the
mouth's trigeminal senses for "savoury" or "meaty"...and vastly
improving the mood and outlook of even the direst of the cancer cases he
fed. The cancer patients could finally eat and never did die of hunger
again! Food poisoning was another story, however, and will be uncovered
in next week's episode of the History Channel's series "The Chung
Dynasty: Food, Folklore, Medicine, and Many Missing Pets"

--
St. Jackanapes ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church
WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws/ | FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630/
THE A.F.J.C. MELTY AWARD FOR SPRING 2007: http://tinyurl.com/3db2bq/
"The ejaculate from satan has the consistency and smell of emesis."
- Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 12:34:50 -0700, Irv Hyatt wrote:

> "Mark K. Bilbo" > wrote in message
> news
>> On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 04:04:40 -0400, St.Jackanapes wrote:
>>

>>> In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Mark K. Bilbo said...

>>> He loves the sicko stuff.

>> His obsession with semen is *so *weird...

> perverse and creepy

Very, very creepy...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
"Behold the foul stench of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!"

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 10:05:40 -0700, Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint
Swithins Hospital wrote:

> On Jun 14, 11:31 am, "Mark K. Bilbo" > wrote:
>> On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 04:04:40 -0400, St.Jackanapes wrote:
>>
>> > In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Mark K. Bilbo said...

>> > He loves the sicko stuff.

>> His obsession with semen is *so *weird...

> Odd that he's not yet recommended the 2PD-SEMEN diet.
> Matter of time, I guess.

<snork>

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
"Behold the foul stench of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!"
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 11:35:18 -0400, No One wrote:

> "Get behind me, Satan!

Kinky!

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
"Behold the foul stench of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!"
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

"No One" > wrote in message
> "St. Jackanapes" > wrote in
> message ...
>
> A Hindrance to Christ?

Who? This is alt.atheism. We don't give a shit about your christ.
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Default Sign from GOD: RFC's Pastorio dying on Fool's day (my continued condolences to surviving family and friends).

No One wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:
>
> > <nothing meaningful>

> A Hindrance to Christ?
>
> Right Motive, Wrong Method
>
> "Get behind me, Satan! You are a hindrance to me. For you are not setting your
> mind on the things of God, but on the things of man." (Matthew 16:23)

Amen.

> It's important to keep in mind that Jesus did not speak these harsh, withering
> words to the devil himself, but to Peter-on whom, only moments before, He had
> lavished such well-deserved praise.

Actually, the rebuke was for satan, who had placed a lie in Peter's
heart that "GOD does not know what HE is doing."

With that lie, Peter had indeed become a hindrance for Jesus, Who had
chosen to do that which was the perfect will of HIS Father.

> The same one who had boldly confessed Him
> as Christ and Son of the living God, the one on whose faith, example, and
> leadership Jesus promised to build His Church-

Peter's boldness came from the Holy Spirit.

> this same one He now rebuked and shamed.

The rebuke was for satan followed by words to drive satan's lie out of
Peter's heart.

> What had Peter done to deserve such denunciation?

By receiving satan's lie into his heart.

> He had become a hindrance to
> the Lord Jesus, a stumbling block along the path to glory. And he had done this
> out of what might seem the best of motives: Peter wanted God's will for Jesus,
> and, of course, for himself, the titular head of the Church. His motives seem
> to have been all right, mostly.

Peter falsely believed that GOD's plan was bad (i.e. that GOD did not
know what HE was doing)..

> But he hadn't been paying close attention. Perhaps he was too busy imagining
> what it would be like to be the chief builder of the Church, the one to whom
> everyone else looked for direction and comfort. There he would be, right-hand
> man to the King, making sure everybody knew what they needed to do, and that
> they did it promptly and efficiently. Yes sir, the days of hard straining to
> catch fish would be far behind him then. Life would be good in the shalom of
> the Lord. Doubtless Peter couldn't resist glancing at the other eleven to see
> if they were admiring him as much as he was.
>
> But now Jesus was talking about, well, unpleasant things-suffering many things
> and being killed. Clearly, that wasn't in Peter's little daydream about the
> Lord, the Church, and himself. Well, he must have reasoned, one good
> demonstration of leadership deserves another. So, just as he had blurted out
> "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God," now Peter made bold to tell
> this very one, "Mercy, no, Lord. This shall never happen to you!"

Thereby revealing the false belief that GOD's plan is bad. This false
belief included satan's intent to deceive Peter and was therefore a
lie. It is written that satan is the source of all lies and so satan
was in their midst.

> And then Jesus' withering denunciation.

Again, the rebuke was for satan.

> Why was Jesus so brutal in putting Peter in his place?

It was the way to drive out satan's lie from Peter's heart.

> Because the stakes were
> high, as the stakes are always high when the glory of Christ and the progress
> of His Kingdom are at issue. For God will glorify His Son, and He will cause
> His kingdom to make progress on earth, as it is in heaven, but He will do so
> only on His terms, and not on ours.
>
> PETER'S FAULTY FOCUS Didn't Peter want Jesus to be glorified? Undoubtedly he
> did. Didn't he long for the coming of the kingdom and its progress on the
> earth? Certainly. But Peter had begun to get a picture in his mind, both of
> what that would look like and how it ought to proceed. And, frankly, that
> picture didn't include anything like suffering and being killed.

That false picture arose from the false belief that there is a better
plan than GOD's (ie GOD's plan is bad).

> Peter was thinking about God's agenda with the mind of a mere man, trying to
> plan God's work for Him in ways that would be agreeable to his sense of how
> things ought to play out.

Peter's faith in GOD faltered thereby allowing satan to place his lie
that "GOD doesn't know what HE is doing" into his heart.

It is our faith placed steadfastly in LORD Jesus Christ, our LORD and
our GOD, that results in HIS saving us.

"My LORD and my GOD!" -- Archetypal agnostic "doubting" Thomas upon
seeing our risen LORD Jesus Christ.

The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect not more
special...

....we are simply forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

For those who have not been forgiven by GOD and who have not unwisely
blasphemed the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way making you hungrier than ever.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://ABChung.LiveJournal.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology

In article .com>,
says...
<shit snipped>

here's why Chung is dancing on Bob's grave, and has been for two months
now.

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt...d5d5097f3e03f7
1a?dmode=source&hl=en

from that post:

"Funny thing about that. No reason why they should admit it. Chung was
fired for giving substandard medical care. An arbitrator upheld the
firing. He was out of there in less than 3 months. If Chung's story were
true, he'd at least have had grounds for a suit himself. Ooops. No suit.
Canned. Out the door. Bad doctoring."

(Bob Pastorio)

Bob showed up Chung the Demonic for being what he is, a twelve week
wonder who fled the State of Florida. Some cardiologist and Christian
isn't he?

Now Bob is dead, Chung shrieks and howls and spams Bob's web journal.
Just like a good little ghoul who wants his revenge.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:12:00 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:

>No One wrote:
>> satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:
>>
>> > <nothing meaningful>

>> A Hindrance to Christ?
>>
>> Right Motive, Wrong Method
>>
>> "Get behind me, Satan! You are a hindrance to me. For you are not setting your
>> mind on the things of God, but on the things of man." (Matthew 16:23)

>Amen.
>
>> It's important to keep in mind that Jesus did not speak these harsh, withering
>> words to the devil himself, but to Peter-on whom, only moments before, He had
>> lavished such well-deserved praise.

>Actually, the rebuke was for satan, who had placed a lie in Peter's
>heart that "GOD does not know what HE is doing."
>
>With that lie, Peter had indeed become a hindrance for Jesus, Who had
>chosen to do that which was the perfect will of HIS Father.

A "hinderance for Jesus"? Are you serious?
Why do you think he hasn't killed off the entire gang in a.f.j.c.?
Goddamn, you're gullible.

I'll bey you pray day and night for the decimation of our little group of
blasphemers. Fat lot of good it's done you.

--

"And lo, Jesus did say unto the soldiers 'Not the OTHER hand.
Ow shit, that hurts! You assholes!' "
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 12:12:00 -0700, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> No One wrote:
>> satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:
>>
>> > <nothing meaningful>

>> A Hindrance to Christ?
>>
>> Right Motive, Wrong Method
>>
>> "Get behind me, Satan! You are a hindrance to me. For you are not setting your
>> mind on the things of God, but on the things of man." (Matthew 16:23)

> Amen.

Yeah you want somebody to get behind ya huh Chunky?

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
"Behold the foul stench of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!"
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

"Robibnikoff" > wrote in message ...

> "No One" > wrote in message ...
>> "St. Jackanapes" > wrote in message ...
>>
>> A Hindrance to Christ?

> Who? This is alt.atheism. We don't give a shit about your christ.
> --
> Robyn
> Resident Witchypoo
> BAAWA Knight!

Too bad. "Difficult Times Will Come" - Are We there Yet!

The Coming Apostasy

(2 Timothy 3:1-5 NASB)
"Difficult Times Will Come"

1 But realize this, that ?a?in the last days difficult times will
come.

2 For men will be ?a?lovers of self, ?b?lovers of money, ?c?boastful,
?c?arrogant, ?d?revilers, ?c?disobedient to parents, ?e?ungrateful,
?f?unholy,

3 ?a?unloving, irreconcilable, ?b?malicious gossips, without
self-control, brutal, ?1??c?haters of good,

4 ?a?treacherous, ?b?reckless, ?c?conceited, ?d?lovers of pleasure
rather than lovers of God,

5 holding to a form of ?1??a?godliness, although they have ?b?denied
its power; ?c?Avoid such men as these.

[1]

LIVING IN THE LAST DAYS

If society is doomed to degeneration, what should believers do as they live
in the "last days"? Paul offered advice in several of his letters:

Reference - Romans 13:11-14 Application - Keep close to the Lord.

Reference - 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 Application - Avoid those masquerading
as servants of God.

Reference - Ephesians 5:11 Application - Have nothing to do with evildoers
and their wicked deeds; instead, expose them. Believers need not allow evil
to continue unchecked, but should actively work against it.

Reference - Ephesians 5:18 Application - Redeem the time.

Reference - Colossians 4:2, 5 Application - Believers are to pray, be
watchful, be thankful, and be wise in the way they act toward unbelievers,
making the most of every opportunity to share the gospel.

Reference - 2 Thessalonians 3:6-15 Application - Church members who are
lazy and idle must be warned. Christians should not be sitting around
waiting for the Lord to return, but should continue working in the
ministry.

[2]

In verses 2-5, nineteen characteristics of mankind during the last days are
given. We shall simply list them and give synonyms that explain their
meaning:

Lovers of themselves-self-cen tered, conceited, egotistical. Lovers of
money-greedy for mon ey, avaricious. Boasters-braggarts, full of great
swelling words. Proud-arrogant, haughty, overbearing. Blasphemers-evil
speakers, profane, abusive, foulmouthed, contemptuous, insulting.
Disobedient to parents-rebellious, undutiful, uncontrolled.
Unthankful-ungrateful, lacking in appreciation. Unholy-impious, profane,
irreverent, holding nothing sacred.

3:3 Unloving-hard-hearted, unnaturally callous, unfeeling.
Unforgiving-"implacable, refusing to make peace, refusing efforts toward
reconciliation." Slanderers-spreading false and malicious reports. Without
self-control-men of uncontrolled passions, dissolute, debauched.
Brutal-savage, unprincipled. Despisers of good-haters of whatever or
whoever is good; utterly opposed to goodness in any form.

3:4 Traitors-treacherous, betrayers. Headstrong-reckless, self-willed,
rash. Haughty-making empty pretensions, conceited. Lovers of pleasure
rather than lovers of God-those who love sensual pleasures but not God.

[3]

2 Timothy 3:1

Knowing his death was imminent, I believe Paul nonetheless thought the
Rapture would happen either in his lifetime or shortly thereafter. So do I.
I believe the Rapture will happen in my lifetime.

"Well," you say, "if Paul thought the Rapture would happen in his lifetime,
and it didn't-and if men of God throughout the ages have felt as though
they were living in the last days and the Rapture would happen in their
lifetimes, and it didn't-doesn't it seem foolish to think the Rapture will
happen in your lifetime?"

Not at all. Throughout the history of the church, the greatest men and
women of the faith have all lived their lives believing that the Lord's
coming was nigh. And even though the Lord didn't come when they thought He
would, looking for His return impacted their lives in such a way that they
left their mark on history and will be rewarded greatly in eternity (2
Timothy 4:8). Luther, Calvin, Spurgeon, Finney, Moody, Torrey all felt the
Lord's coming was close at hand. Put me in their company any day!

I choose to live my life looking for the Lord's coming. And if I am wrong,
even if He doesn't come back for another five hundred years, I would rather
go through the days I have left looking for the sudden appearing of Jesus
Christ because I know the effect it has upon the life of any man or woman
who believes He could come today: One's heart does not get troubled as
easily. One is not prone to sin so readily. If you want to live a zealous,
exciting, fulfilling, pure Christian life, live it looking for the Lord's
coming (1 John 3:3).

[4]

2 Timothy 3:2 (a)

For men shall be lovers of their own selves.

Of the students in the ten leading industrialized nations, American
high-school students scored either ninth or tenth in every academic
category. But in the category of self-esteem, they came in first. In other
words, our culture is very good at teaching our kids to say, "I'm okay. I'm
somebody. I'm proud."

2 Timothy 3:2 (b)

..covetous, boasters.

The Greek word translated "boasters" is alazon, which speaks of a claim
made by a quack promising something but unable to deliver that which was
promised.

2 Timothy 3:2 (c)

..proud, blasphemers.

The idea of blasphemy literally refers to those who use the Lord's name in
vain. People say "God" constantly-but seldom with reverence. Even by people
interviewed on news programs, the Lord's name is used in vain constantly.

2 Timothy 3:2 (d), 3 (a)

..disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection.

I believe nothing identifies us more clearly as those who have fallen into
unnatural affection than the sad statistics relating to abortion. We're
horrified when we read that the Canaanites placed their babies on the
incandescent arms of idols. How can this be? we wonder. And yet we burn our
babies with saline solutions in the wombs of mothers-a practice even more
horrific, a practice that goes against every natural instinct to protect
one's offspring.

2 Timothy 3:3 (b)

..trucebreakers.

The idea here is of people ignoring covenants or contracts.

2 Timothy 3:3 (c)

..false accusers, incontinent, fierce.

After being confronted by a student upset with an assignment, the teacher
of an anger management class lost his temper and hit the student in the
face. Now, if even teachers of anger management are hitting people, without
the Lord, what hope is there for the rest of our angry world?

2 Timothy 3:3 (d), 4

..despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of
pleasures more than lovers of God.

People love pleasure. But it's a love that leads only to the "Been there,
done that, now what?" mentality, as they find they have to continually do
something bigger, better, farther, faster, and higher in order to get the
same thrill they once did.

2 Timothy 3:5

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn
away.

We're to turn away from those who are without natural affection, from those
who despise things that are good, from those who love pleasure more than
God, from those who talk about NewAge spirituality but who know nothing of
the power of the Holy Spirit and the Resurrected Jesus.

[5]

IS IT BAD ENOUGH YET?

Our concerns about the "last days" tend to be very personal. They usually
arise, not because we are actually suffering, but because we dread
suffering. Concerns focus not so much on the destructiveness of evil around
us, but whether or not evil will affect our way of living. Such narrow
concerns reveal our blindness to evil. Christians must not withdraw from
the world entirely or use the wrong methods to defend themselves against
it. Believers who attempt to insulate themselves from the moral degradation
of the last days must not insulate themselves from God. Whenever material
prosperity or pleasure are used in place of God's protection, we fool
ourselves. But God loves us too much to leave us in our delusion. If it
takes the loss of everything to get our attention, God has been known to
allow that to happen. Does your life exhibit an awareness of the desperate
condition of the world? Are you using God's methods for dealing with
terrible times?

[6]

CHECK THE LIST

In many parts of the world today, it's not too tough to be a follower of
Christ-Christians aren't jailed for reading the Bible or executed for
preaching Christ. But Paul's descriptive list of behavior in the last days
describes our society-even, unfortunately, the behavior of some Christians.
Every one of these can be found in churches today. Check your life against
Paul's list. Don't give in to society's pressures. Don't settle for comfort
without commitment. Stand up against evil by living as God would have his
people live.

[7]

CHOOSING TO LOVE

Why is it so tempting to be a lover of pleasure rather than a lover of God?

.. Pleasure is something we can control; God cannot be controlled. Most
pleasures can be obtained easily; love for God requires effort and
sometimes sacrifice.

.. Pleasure benefits us now; the benefits of loving God are often in the
future.

.. Pleasure has a narcotic effect; it takes our minds off ourselves and
our problems. Love for God reminds us of our needs and our
responsibilities.

.. Pleasure cooperates with pride. It makes us feel good when we look
good in the eyes of others. To love God we must lay aside our pride and our
accomplishments.

[8]

PLAYING SOLDIER

Imitation Christianity has dangerous consequences. Putting on an appearance
of faith often leads people to believe a person is a true believer. In an
actual incident during the Korean War, a lieutenant inspecting a new
platoon over which he was about to take command reported that several
soldiers carried rifles that had rusted shut. Yet they were scheduled to go
into battle the next day! They looked like soldiers; they carried weapons.
But they were unprepared and unable to fight.

Some churchgoers rely on superficial appearances. Many people today carry
Bibles, attend church, mouth the right words, yet evidence no spiritual
power in their lives. They have no direct, personal, intimate connection
with God.

[9]

"Self-love is the basic shortcoming mentioned in the list of vices in
3:2-5. This vice leads to action in vv. 6-9 that is deceitful, determined
to dominate, stubborn, and rejected by God." 64

[10]

a 1 Tim 4:1 a Phil 2:21 b Luke 16:14; 1 Tim 3:3; 6:10 c Rom 1:30 d 2 Pet
2:10-12 e Luke 6:35 f 1 Tim 1:9 a Rom 1:31 b 1 Tim 3:11 1 Lit not loving
good c Titus 1:8 a Acts 7:52 b Acts 19:36 c 1 Tim 3:6 d Phil 3:19 1 Or
religion a 1 Tim 4:7 b 1 Tim 5:8 c Matt 7:15; 2 Thess 3:6

[1]New American Standard Bible : 1995 update. 1995 (2 Ti 3:1). LaHabra, CA:
The Lockman Foundation.

[2]Barton, B. B., Veerman, D., & Wilson, N. S. (1993). 1 Timothy, 2
Timothy, Titus. Cover title: 1 & 2 Timothy & Titus. Life application Bible
commentary (204). Wheaton, Ill.: Tyndale House Publishers.

[3]MacDonald, W., & Farstad, A. (1997, c1995). Believer's Bible Commentary
: Old and New Testaments (2 Ti 3:2). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

[4]Courson, J. (2003). Jon Courson's Application Commentary (1408).
Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson.

[5]Courson, J. (2003). Jon Courson's Application Commentary (1408).
Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson.

[6]Barton, B. B., Veerman, D., & Wilson, N. S. (1993). 1 Timothy, 2
Timothy, Titus. Cover title: 1 & 2 Timothy & Titus. Life application Bible
commentary (204). Wheaton, Ill.: Tyndale House Publishers.

[7]Barton, B. B., Veerman, D., & Wilson, N. S. (1993). 1 Timothy, 2
Timothy, Titus. Cover title: 1 & 2 Timothy & Titus. Life application Bible
commentary (206). Wheaton, Ill.: Tyndale House Publishers.

[8]Barton, B. B., Veerman, D., & Wilson, N. S. (1993). 1 Timothy, 2
Timothy, Titus. Cover title: 1 & 2 Timothy & Titus. Life application Bible
commentary (207). Wheaton, Ill.: Tyndale House Publishers.

[9]Barton, B. B., Veerman, D., & Wilson, N. S. (1993). 1 Timothy, 2
Timothy, Titus. Cover title: 1 & 2 Timothy & Titus. Life application Bible
commentary (208). Wheaton, Ill.: Tyndale House Publishers.

64 64. Lea, p. 230.

[10]Tom Constable. (2003; 2003). Tom Constable's Expository Notes on the
Bible (2 Ti 3:5). Galaxie Software.

.. So much predictive Truth in just five [5] lines of Scripture!

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Default Please pray for convicted neighbor Robibnikoff.

Promises Promises wrote:
> [...]

> commentary (204). Wheaton, Ill.: Tyndale House Publishers.
>
> [7]Barton, B. B., Veerman, D., & Wilson, N. S. (1993). 1 Timothy, 2
> Timothy, Titus. Cover title: 1 & 2 Timothy & Titus. Life application Bible
> commentary (206). Wheaton, Ill.: Tyndale House Publishers.
>
> [8]Barton, B. B., Veerman, D., & Wilson, N. S. (1993). 1 Timothy, 2
> Timothy, Titus. Cover title: 1 & 2 Timothy & Titus. Life application Bible
> commentary (207). Wheaton, Ill.: Tyndale House Publishers.
>
> [9]Barton, B. B., Veerman, D., & Wilson, N. S. (1993). 1 Timothy, 2
> Timothy, Titus. Cover title: 1 & 2 Timothy & Titus. Life application Bible
> commentary (208). Wheaton, Ill.: Tyndale House Publishers.
>
> 64 64. Lea, p. 230.
>
> [10]Tom Constable. (2003; 2003). Tom Constable's Expository Notes on the
> Bible (2 Ti 3:5). Galaxie Software.
>
> . So much predictive Truth in just five [5] lines of Scripture!

Please also pray for our other friends and neighbors who have been
convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way making you hungrier than ever.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://ABChung.LiveJournal.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On Jun 15, 9:26 am, St. Jackanapes
> wrote:
> In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins
> Hospital said...
>

> > On Jun 14, 12:22 pm, St. Jackanapes
> > > wrote:
> > > In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins
> > > Hospital said...

> > > Now that's a diet that would work for Chung! He's be a billionaire in no
> > > time. Chung says that Satan's semen smells just horrid - so people would
> > > be *unable* to eat after putting a small spoonful of it into their
> > > mouths.

> > "Horrid" is a relative judgement. "Satan's semen" probably smells
> > like roses to Chung.

> This is true. I'd heard rumors that the Chung dynasty used it as a spice
> in their famous special ancestral herbal healing family stews. Satan
> Semen is used along with dragon wing, bearded hag's titty, livers of
> lagoon lungfish, and the foreskins of the giant anteaters Myrmecophaga
> Tridactyla, with the finished stew eaten from the skullcap of a freshly
> slain Panda Ailuropoda Melanoleuca, called the "black-and-white cat-
> foot" by the tribal medicine chefs.

"Satan Semen" = "Chung Vomit."

> This where the young Chung first leaned the ancient practice of using
> food as medical herbal healing, as a young boy at his great-great-
> grandfather's grave side, where he collected great-great-grandpappy's
> bones and ground them into a powder to use as a base for the "black-and-
> white cat-foot" stew. Not just any old human bones may be used - his
> forebear had died of syphilis and bubonic plague, and using those bones
> for stew base strengthens the patient's immune system and stimulates the
> mouth's trigeminal senses for "savoury" or "meaty"...and vastly
> improving the mood and outlook of even the direst of the cancer cases he
> fed. The cancer patients could finally eat and never did die of hunger
> again! Food poisoning was another story, however, and will be uncovered
> in next week's episode of the History Channel's series "The Chung
> Dynasty: Food, Folklore, Medicine, and Many Missing Pets"

Short clip right he
http://www.bloogie.com/videos/rat---...hite-meat.html

Posted to alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology

In article . com>, love9
@thetruth.com says...
> Please also pray for our other friends and neighbors who have been
> convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedic.../verbigeration

Verbigeration
ver·big·er·a·tion
n.
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

"St. Jackanapes" > wrote in message ...

A Hindrance to Christ?

Right Motive, Wrong Method

"Get behind me, Satan! You are a hindrance to me. For you are not setting your
mind on the things of God, but on the things of man." (Matthew 16:23)

It's important to keep in mind that Jesus did not speak these harsh, withering
words to the devil himself, but to Peter-on whom, only moments before, He had
lavished such well-deserved praise. The same one who had boldly confessed Him
as Christ and Son of the living God, the one on whose faith, example, and
leadership Jesus promised to build His Church-this same one He now rebuked and
shamed.

What had Peter done to deserve such denunciation? He had become a hindrance to
[...]

Why was Jesus so brutal in putting Peter in his place? Because the stakes were
high, as the stakes are always high when the glory of Christ and the progress
of His Kingdom are at issue. For God will glorify His Son, and He will cause
His kingdom to make progress on earth, as it is in heaven, but He will do so
only on His terms, and not on ours.

PETER'S FAULTY FOCUS Didn't Peter want Jesus to be glorified? Undoubtedly he
did. Didn't he long for the coming of the kingdom and its progress on the
earth? Certainly. But Peter had begun to get a picture in his mind, both of
what that would look like and how it ought to proceed. And, frankly, that
picture didn't include anything like suffering and being killed.

Peter was thinking about God's agenda with the mind of a mere man, trying to
plan God's work for Him in ways that would be agreeable to his sense of how
things ought to play out. His motive may have been right, but his method was
all wrong. Peter knew a thing or two, after all. He was a man of the world. He
understood how to get things done, what would work and what wouldn't work, and
how a proper kingdom and church ought to be set up and function. What Jesus was
suggesting troubled him, doubtless for at least three reasons.

First, what Jesus was suggesting was simply not convenient. Who's gonna sign up
for that? Peter must have thought. If You're dead, who's gonna make sure I get
to be head of the Church? kingdoms come with pomp and glory, not with suffering
and death. Let me set You straight on this, Lord.

But Peter was thinking like a man would think. We want things to happen without
a lot of fuss and trouble, much less suffering and death. Things like suffering
and death just aren't convenient. There's gotta be a better way. Maybe if we
consult some marketing experts, an entrepreneur or two, and a few techies . . .

"Get behind me, Satan!"

In the second place Peter balked at Jesus' plan because it was unprecedented.
Nobody had ever seen anything like this before. Nobody would believe that the
death of the Christ, the Son of the living God, would have anything to do with
His honor and glory or the attainment of His kingdom. No, this will never do,
Peter must have reasoned. I'm sure I can think of a more believable message to
tell people . . .

"Get behind me, Satan!"

Finally, Peter became the instrument of the devil, presuming to stand in the
way of the glory of the Lord, because he was not willing to take the Word of
the Lord at face value, according to its plain meaning. Jesus had said,
"suffering" and "killed." Peter should have said, "Tell me more, Lord." He
should have said, "Help me to understand." He should have pled for faith to
believe the horrifying report. But Peter allowed his own sense of the way
things ought to be to lead him to reject the plain teaching of the Word of God,
and to suggest that he knew a better way . . .

"Get behind me, Satan!"

Peter, Jesus advised him, had allowed his thinking to settle on the things of
man, rather than the things of God.

THE THINGS OF GOD What can we say about the things of God? Well, they're
certainly not what we might expect. God's economy does not operate on our
terms. His kingdom is not of this world. We think the way forward is through
manipulation, self-vaunting, good positioning, and the careful accumulation of
power. Jesus said, "Lose your life. Take up your cross. Watch what I do, then
do the same." Who'd have ever thought of that?

Second, the things of God always find their defining reference in Jesus, not in
us. Peter was all filled up with himself at the moment, and Jesus' outrageous
idea about suffering and being killed simply didn't fit in with Peter's
fantasy. But Jesus is the centerpiece of the things of God, and, when we're
rightly focused on Him, we will accept whatever He calls us to do as in perfect
accord with the will of God and completely reasonable for living in His
kingdom.

Finally, the things of God often fly right in the face of what we think about
the way things ought to be. Who would come up with a plan for finding real
meaning and purpose in life that involved denying your strongest desires and
inclinations and choosing a road of suffering and sacrifice? Only God could
think of something so out-of-this-world.

If Peter had been paying closer attention he might have said, in response to
Jesus' announcement, "Well, that doesn't surprise me. After all, nothing God
does surprises me anymore. And if He says it's got to be this way, then that's
the way it's got to be. And if he says I need to deny myself and take up my
cross, right along there with Him, then He's the boss; so be it."

But, of course, that's not the way Peter responded. And it's not the way many
respond today to the Lord's plan for advancing His kingdom and getting glory
for Jesus.

OUT OF FOCUS AGAIN The Lord says that it is through the foolishness of
preaching that He will save people (1 Corinthians 1:21). But preaching is the
last thing today's postmodern generation needs, according to an ad for a
well-known seminary. And many of today's pastors are already there-substituting
homiletical monologues, skits and drama, hysterics and hoopla, and various
kinds of high-tech productions for the pure, simple proclamation of the kingdom
of God. "Foolishness of preaching?" Hey, Lord, I don't think so.

"Get behind me."

Or as seekers present themselves in our churches, looking for some hope, some
way out of their desperation, do we say to them as Peter did, "Repent and be
baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of
sins" (Acts 2:38). Repent? Are you kidding? Nobody uses that kind of language
these days. Forgiveness? For what? Aren't we all just in need of a little boost
for our self-images, a little "healing" for our "brokenness"? A little "family"
to call our own?

And the Lord calls us to address our faith in Christ to every area of human
life and interest, to take every thought captive and make it obedient to
Christ, and to gather up everything we can find and spread it under His feet (2
Corinthians 10:3-5; Ephesians 1:23). But we wouldn't dare speak a word in
Jesus' name outside of church or Bible study. Or insist that our communities
would run better, and be safer and more prosperous, with a stiffer dose of the
Law of God in the mix. Or make a fuss at the school board meeting over some
aspect of the curriculum that denies the place of Jesus and the truth of His
Word. Or protest some injustice or malfeasance in our workplace. Or cut back
our way of life-forego that club membership or weekly trip to the mall-in order
to share more generously with the poor and needy. After all, there's a place
for us to practice our "religion," and it ain't where others might get
offended, or we might have to suffer their reproach or rebuke, or be in any way
inconvenienced by our faith.

Oops. Did I say "suffer"?

Many of us have made credible professions of faith in Jesus as the Christ and
Son of the living God. But when we assess the state of our lives, and when we
survey the focus of most of our thinking, it's just possible we may be more a
hindrance to Christ than a help to His kingdom project.

FOR REFLECTION Do you ever feel "inconvenienced" by your faith? Should you? Are
you afraid of suffering for the name of Jesus? Why?

T. M. Moore is dean of the Centurions Program of the Wilberforce Forum and
principal of The Fellowship of Ailbe, a spiritual fellowship in the Celtic
Christian tradition. He is the author or editor of twenty books, and has
contributed chapters to four others. His essays, reviews, articles, papers, and
poetry have appeared in dozens of national and international journals, and on a
wide range of websites. His most recent books are The Ailbe Psalter and The
Ground for Christian Ethics (Waxed Tablet). He and his wife and editor, Susie,
make their home in Concord, Tenn.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ

"Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital"
> wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Jun 15, 9:26 am, St. Jackanapes
> > wrote:
>> In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins
>> Hospital said...
>>

>> > On Jun 14, 12:22 pm, St. Jackanapes

>> > "Horrid" is a relative judgement. "Satan's semen" probably smells
>> > like roses to Chung.

>> This is true. I'd heard rumors that the Chung dynasty used it as a spice
>> in their famous special ancestral herbal healing family stews. Satan
>> Semen is used along with dragon wing, bearded hag's titty, livers of
>> lagoon lungfish, and the foreskins of the giant anteaters Myrmecophaga
>> Tridactyla, with the finished stew eaten from the skullcap of a freshly
>> slain Panda Ailuropoda Melanoleuca, called the "black-and-white cat-
>> foot" by the tribal medicine chefs.

> "Satan Semen" = "Chung Vomit."

More likely drool