Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Are microwaves really that dangerous?!?!

I just came across a rather lengthy article -- which contains quite a
bit of technical mumbo-jumbo -- about how no one should ever use a
microwave oven for anything. Something about how its an unnatural way
of "exciting" the molecular structure of foods, which, in some cases,
results in carsinogetic by-products, or something of that nature. Is
this so? Are there any other sources that can prove -- or disprove --
this theory? (If you're interested its at www.herbalhealer.com)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote:
>I just came across a rather lengthy article -- which contains quite a
> bit of technical mumbo-jumbo -- about how no one should ever use a
> microwave oven for anything. Something about how its an unnatural way
> of "exciting" the molecular structure of foods, which, in some cases,
> results in carsinogetic by-products, or something of that nature. Is
> this so? Are there any other sources that can prove -- or disprove --
> this theory? (If you're interested its at www.herbalhealer.com)

You're just spamming us to get people to visit your site, right? ;-)

There are so many things wrong with that article it's hard to know where to
begin. Where do people come up with this stuff? There is some correct technical
information spread through the article, but most of it is fantasy land. I
especially like the part about: "Who invented microwave ovens?" It is truly
entertaining!

If one really wanted to avoid carcinogenic products produced by a cooking
method, throw out the charcoal and gas grills. There's very little doubt that
some of the byproducts of that method of cooking are carcinogenic.

--
wff_ng_7 (at) verizon (dot) net

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default ==== just spam ignore =======

nothing but ads

David

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article <7L38i.54$Vf7.49@trnddc03>,
"wff_ng_7" > wrote:

> "Who invented microwave ovens?"

Space aliens.
The traded us that technology for being allowed to harvest cow anuses.

They invented velcro too.
I'm not going to mention what they traded for that!

> If one really wanted to avoid carcinogenic products produced by a cooking
> method, throw out the charcoal and gas grills. There's very little doubt that
> some of the byproducts of that method of cooking are carcinogenic.

And always throw away that crispy skin when you roast your poultry!
That stuff is death on a plate.

Ack! How am I going to get my tongue unstuck out of my cheek now? ;-p
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:
> In article <7L38i.54$Vf7.49@trnddc03>,
> "wff_ng_7" > wrote:
>
>> "Who invented microwave ovens?"

> Space aliens.
> The traded us that technology for being allowed to harvest cow anuses.
>
> They invented velcro too.
> I'm not going to mention what they traded for that!
>
>> If one really wanted to avoid carcinogenic products produced by a
>> cooking method, throw out the charcoal and gas grills. There's very
>> little doubt that some of the byproducts of that method of cooking
>> are carcinogenic.

> And always throw away that crispy skin when you roast your poultry!
> That stuff is death on a plate.
>
> Ack! How am I going to get my tongue unstuck out of my cheek now? ;-p

LOL attagirl)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:
> In article <7L38i.54$Vf7.49@trnddc03>,
> "wff_ng_7" > wrote:
>
>> "Who invented microwave ovens?"

> Space aliens.
> The traded us that technology for being allowed to harvest cow anuses.
>
> They invented velcro too.
> I'm not going to mention what they traded for that!
>
>> If one really wanted to avoid carcinogenic products produced by a
>> cooking method, throw out the charcoal and gas grills. There's very
>> little doubt that some of the byproducts of that method of cooking
>> are carcinogenic.

> And always throw away that crispy skin when you roast your poultry!
> That stuff is death on a plate.
>
> Ack! How am I going to get my tongue unstuck out of my cheek now? ;-p

Not to worry, they have a microwave tool for that!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Ophelia" > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
> > In article <7L38i.54$Vf7.49@trnddc03>,
> > "wff_ng_7" > wrote:
> >
> >> "Who invented microwave ovens?"

> > Space aliens.
> > The traded us that technology for being allowed to harvest cow anuses.
> >
> > They invented velcro too.
> > I'm not going to mention what they traded for that!
> >
> >> If one really wanted to avoid carcinogenic products produced by a
> >> cooking method, throw out the charcoal and gas grills. There's very
> >> little doubt that some of the byproducts of that method of cooking
> >> are carcinogenic.

> > And always throw away that crispy skin when you roast your poultry!
> > That stuff is death on a plate.
> >
> > Ack! How am I going to get my tongue unstuck out of my cheek now? ;-p

> LOL attagirl)

;-D
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

>>> If one really wanted to avoid carcinogenic products produced by a
>>> cooking method, throw out the charcoal and gas grills. There's very
>>> little doubt that some of the byproducts of that method of cooking
>>> are carcinogenic.

>> And always throw away that crispy skin when you roast your poultry!
>> That stuff is death on a plate.

Some of you are laughing, but it is true. My grandfather ate crispy chicken
skin for about 90 years and he died just a couple of days of eating more.
Granny has not been the same since as she feels responsible as she was the
one that roasted the damned bird.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> I just came across a rather lengthy article -- which contains quite a
> bit of technical mumbo-jumbo -- about how no one should ever use a
> microwave oven for anything. Something about how its an unnatural way
> of "exciting" the molecular structure of foods, which, in some cases,
> results in carsinogetic by-products, or something of that nature. Is
> this so? Are there any other sources that can prove -- or disprove --
> this theory? (If you're interested its at www.herbalhealer.com)

Been using a microwave for years and it's nev ....kasjdfgpiuw egb ;vcqvqs

gack

lkh[hs[fah[fhldn vaqsd fava

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"jmcquown" > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
> > In article <7L38i.54$Vf7.49@trnddc03>,
> > "wff_ng_7" > wrote:
> >
> >> "Who invented microwave ovens?"

> > Space aliens.
> > The traded us that technology for being allowed to harvest cow anuses.
> >
> > They invented velcro too.
> > I'm not going to mention what they traded for that!
> >
> >> If one really wanted to avoid carcinogenic products produced by a
> >> cooking method, throw out the charcoal and gas grills. There's very
> >> little doubt that some of the byproducts of that method of cooking
> >> are carcinogenic.

> > And always throw away that crispy skin when you roast your poultry!
> > That stuff is death on a plate.
> >
> > Ack! How am I going to get my tongue unstuck out of my cheek now? ;-p

> Not to worry, they have a microwave tool for that!

<snicker>
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article > ,
"Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote:

> >> And always throw away that crispy skin when you roast your poultry!
> >> That stuff is death on a plate.

> Some of you are laughing, but it is true. My grandfather ate crispy chicken
> skin for about 90 years and he died just a couple of days of eating more.
> Granny has not been the same since as she feels responsible as she was the
> one that roasted the damned bird.

Geez.

If we can all live to be 90 eating crispy chicken skin, we will die
HAPPY!!!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article <UIg8i.318$Vf7.66@trnddc03>,
says...

> > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > I just came across a rather lengthy article -- which contains quite a
> > bit of technical mumbo-jumbo -- about how no one should ever use a
> > microwave oven for anything. Something about how its an unnatural way
> > of "exciting" the molecular structure of foods, which, in some cases,
> > results in carsinogetic by-products, or something of that nature. Is
> > this so? Are there any other sources that can prove -- or disprove --
> > this theory? (If you're interested its at
www.herbalhealer.com)

> Been using a microwave for years and it's nev ....kasjdfgpiuw egb ;vcqvqs

I've used microwaves for more than just cooking. Been around enough high
powered UHF RF gear that I should be cooked by now.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"T" > wrote:
> I've used microwaves for more than just cooking. Been around enough high
> powered UHF RF gear that I should be cooked by now.

I hope your not planning on serving "huevos del hombre"! ;-)

--
wff_ng_7 (at) verizon (dot) net