Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Krups cpffee maker - dolce or nespresso?

Can anyone advise?

Im after a simple to use coffee maker that takes the coffee pods that
can make both regular coffee and cappachino and I cant decide between
these 2. It appears that the dolce doesn't make regular coffee, is
this correct? Do you need a seperate frother for the dolce for
cappachino?

Im not a huge coffee drinker and certainly not into espresso so that
isnt a concern.

Does anyone have either of these and a preference? Are they easy to
clean?

Any tips or thoughts wd be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks
rebecca

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Rebecca wrote:
> Can anyone advise?
>
> Im after a simple to use coffee maker that takes the coffee pods that
> can make both regular coffee and cappachino and I cant decide between
> these 2. It appears that the dolce doesn't make regular coffee, is
> this correct? Do you need a seperate frother for the dolce for
> cappachino?
>
> Im not a huge coffee drinker and certainly not into espresso so that
> isnt a concern.
>
> Does anyone have either of these and a preference? Are they easy to
> clean?
>
> Any tips or thoughts wd be greatly appreciated.
> Many thanks
> rebecca

I used the Nespresso when visiting in NY and was pleased. The Gold
blend I like very much, some of the others not so well.

Nescafe Dolce Gusto EDG625.B Auto coffee brewer made by Krups, in the UK Mick Coffee 1 10-08-2014 07:48 PM
Tassimo/Nespresso Snuggles Coffee 0 30-04-2005 09:57 PM
What I would want in a Futuristic Cpffee machine. Drbob92031 Coffee 1 13-10-2004 06:14 PM
Krups Ice Cream Maker Model 337 Jerry Bank Cooking Equipment 3 08-06-2004 02:05 PM
What's inside Krups ice cream maker sleeve/bowl? John Kim General Cooking 2 14-12-2003 04:21 PM