FoodBanter.com

-   -   Krups cpffee maker - dolce or nespresso? (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/125103-krups-cpffee-maker-dolce.html)

Rebecca 31-05-2007 08:58 AM

Krups cpffee maker - dolce or nespresso?

Can anyone advise?

Im after a simple to use coffee maker that takes the coffee pods that
can make both regular coffee and cappachino and I cant decide between
these 2. It appears that the dolce doesn't make regular coffee, is
this correct? Do you need a seperate frother for the dolce for
cappachino?

Im not a huge coffee drinker and certainly not into espresso so that
isnt a concern.

Does anyone have either of these and a preference? Are they easy to
clean?

Any tips or thoughts wd be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks
rebecca

Giusi 31-05-2007 11:00 AM

Rebecca wrote:
> Can anyone advise?
>
> Im after a simple to use coffee maker that takes the coffee pods that
> can make both regular coffee and cappachino and I cant decide between
> these 2. It appears that the dolce doesn't make regular coffee, is
> this correct? Do you need a seperate frother for the dolce for
> cappachino?
>
> Im not a huge coffee drinker and certainly not into espresso so that
> isnt a concern.
>
> Does anyone have either of these and a preference? Are they easy to
> clean?
>
> Any tips or thoughts wd be greatly appreciated.
> Many thanks
> rebecca

I used the Nespresso when visiting in NY and was pleased. The Gold
blend I like very much, some of the others not so well.