Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Restaurant owner to teach kids' classes on table manners

In article >,
notbob > wrote:

> On 2007-05-31, Dan Abel > wrote:
>
> > civilized for less than a thousand years. The middle east has been
> > civilized, with a written language, for 3500 years.

> Apparently, your definition of civilized is radically different from
> mine.

Both the Crusades and burning heretics at the stake were considered
civilized at some time in Western society.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Pete C." > wrote in message
> I want and I'm pretty sure at least 70% of the US voters want a solid,
> sane, very centrist option which we just don't have. The elections
> haven't been split 50-50 because the country is polarized, they've been
> split that way because 15% is in the left wing, 15% is in the right wing
> and with the pathetic choices the remaining 70% is left voting for who
> they hate less, while really hating both.

Hate seems to figure a lot in your life Pete

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> "Pete C." > wrote in message
> > I want and I'm pretty sure at least 70% of the US voters want a solid,
> > sane, very centrist option which we just don't have. The elections
> > haven't been split 50-50 because the country is polarized, they've been
> > split that way because 15% is in the left wing, 15% is in the right wing
> > and with the pathetic choices the remaining 70% is left voting for who
> > they hate less, while really hating both.

> Hate seems to figure a lot in your life Pete

Do you not hate the choices available in recent elections?

Inconvenient truth to teach kids about sugar [email protected] General Cooking 5 14-02-2014 08:00 PM
When to teach Kids Knife Skills? RT General Cooking 123 12-04-2007 08:37 PM
When to teach Kids Knife Skills? Sharon[_1_] General Cooking 1 10-04-2007 04:23 PM
table manners Rescue General Cooking 39 01-03-2006 04:56 AM
Table manners kalanamak General Cooking 103 30-03-2005 04:53 AM