FoodBanter.com

-   -   ROGER'S GOLDEN SYRUP (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/124607-rogers-golden-syrup.html)

MOMPEAGRAM[_2_] 25-05-2007 04:40 PM

ROGER'S GOLDEN SYRUP

Is there anyone in BC who could pick me up a couple of bottles of Roger's
Golden syrup and I'll pay for postage?

--
Helen
in

Dave Smith[_2_] 25-05-2007 06:06 PM

ROGER'S GOLDEN SYRUP

MOMPEAGRAM wrote:

> Is there anyone in BC who could pick me up a couple of bottles of Roger's
> Golden syrup and I'll pay for postage?

check this link for a list of places to contact for Rogers Golden Syrup.
There are location sin Toronto, Windsor , Brantford and Ottawa. BTW..
Rogers is affiliated with Lantic Sugar.

http://www.lantic.ca/english/index.html

MOMPEAGRAM[_2_] 26-05-2007 02:06 AM

ROGER'S GOLDEN SYRUP

Thanks dave that's the best help I've had yet.