FoodBanter.com

-   -   Been Waiting A Lifetime (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/123953-been-waiting-lifetime.html)

Sheldon 19-05-2007 01:17 AM

Been Waiting A Lifetime

---> http://us.mms.com/us/dark

-L.[_1_] 19-05-2007 03:51 AM

Been Waiting A Lifetime

Sheldon wrote:
> ---> http://us.mms.com/us/dark

Me too. They have been out awhile here - maybe 8-12 mos, but we are a
test market.

-L.

Barry 19-05-2007 04:25 AM

Been Waiting A Lifetime

-L. wrote:

> Me too. They have been out awhile here - maybe 8-12 mos, but we are a
> test market.
>
> -L.

me too! about the same amount of time

I'm not craving any tonight. It would be too rich right now.
but somedays, I slam a big bar of Hersh. dk.

Goomba38 25-05-2007 08:18 PM

Been Waiting A Lifetime

Sheldon wrote:
> ---> http://us.mms.com/us/dark

Aaaaaaaaaaack!! These sound so good!!! I love the website too. I can see
these being a huge hit at work late at night.
<Goomba humming Addams Family song for the rest of the day>