Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Run Your Car On Water

Universal Hydrogen Boost Fuel Injection System

Hydrogen Fuel Cell, the most cleanest emissions fuel that can power a
vehicle better then regular gasoline, while also achieving higher
engine gas mileage, engine horsepower, etc. You probably haven't heard
much about it because the government doesn't want you to know. Since
1990, the idea was crushed over and over again by our Government and
giant Oil Companies. More details about our government

By installing the Hydrogen Boost Fuel Cell System you benefit yourself
and your society in many ways:

Drastic increase in engine horsepower
Extreme gas mileage increase
Decrease the effects of global warming
IRS Tax Deduction
The answer to the government screwing you and the American Citizens
The installation is completely reversible and will not affect any car
warranty. Installation Process.

The Hydrogen Boost Fuel System is reusable and you will be able to
install it and reinstall in any of your future cars. The system will
pay off for itself guaranteed. And on top of saving money, improving
gas mileage, horsepower and emissions, you also will be making more
out of your gas, every time you fill up your gas tank, you will not
give your money away to CEO Oil Giants.

Features

Up to 30% Gas Mileage increase.
Increase of 5% in horsepower.
Greenhouse approved.
Extremely low emissions.
Simple installation.
System includes all hardware.
Installation instructions included.

http://www.bangbangboomboom.com/Stor...mid=o2385-4015

Posted to rec.food.cooking

I did that once, but it sank.

<Ba dum BUM!>

Who Was It That Recently Asked About A Hot Water Heater -- I'm In Hot Water! Brooklyn1 General Cooking 85 17-03-2013 05:17 PM
Tap Water VS Bottled Water [email protected] Tea 91 20-08-2008 07:50 PM
Bottled water, is it better than tap water? Janet Bostwick General Cooking 52 09-03-2006 05:38 PM
Hot water RN Tea 5 03-04-2004 08:53 AM
Water for Tea Tea Tea 4 11-02-2004 12:30 PM