Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Reminder: 100th RFC survey submissions

Just a reminder that this is the last day for submissions for the 100th
RFC survey. If you haven't sent one in yet, please do... and if you have
already sent in one (or 20), please feel free to send in more!

The address is:

webmaster (at) recfoodcooking (dot) com

(Please, don't post them here - we wouldn't want to "give the game away")

Thanks!
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy > wrote in news:Yok1i.74774$vE1.2494
@newsfe24.lga:

> Just a reminder that this is the last day for submissions for the 100th
> RFC survey. If you haven't sent one in yet, please do... and if you have
> already sent in one (or 20), please feel free to send in more!
>
> The address is:
>
> webmaster (at) recfoodcooking (dot) com
>
> (Please, don't post them here - we wouldn't want to "give the game away")
>

> Thanks!

Let me sleep on it, and I'll get back to you.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

ACHTUNG! ALLES LOOKENSPEEPERS! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer
gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk,
blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken
bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-
pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das
blinkenlichten
Posted to rec.food.cooking

PeterL wrote:

> Let me sleep on it, and I'll get back to you.

You snooze, you lose.
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 12, 10:39 am, Chatty Cathy > wrote:
> Just a reminder that this is the last day for submissions for the 100th
> RFC survey. If you haven't sent one in yet, please do... and if you have
> already sent in one (or 20), please feel free to send in more!
>
> The address is:
>
> webmaster (at) recfoodcooking (dot) com
>
> (Please, don't post them here - we wouldn't want to "give the game away")
>
> Thanks!
> --
> Cheers
> Chatty Cathy

What is the survey and how do I get it to send in?
thanks.
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy > wrote in news:Ltn1i.74795$vE1.39884
@newsfe24.lga:

> PeterL wrote:
> >
>> Let me sleep on it, and I'll get back to you.

> You snooze, you lose.

I had to have a snooze after this weekend!!

Oh well.........