FoodBanter.com

-   -   PLEASE DO A PUBLIC SERVICE AND SIGN MY PETITION (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/123223-please-do-public-service.html)

fakir005 09-05-2007 09:41 PM

PLEASE DO A PUBLIC SERVICE AND SIGN MY PETITION

PARIS HILTON does not want to go to jail She is filing an appeal
against her sentence. She is also distributing an appeal to be signed
by public asking Governator not to send her to Jail. I'm distributing
an appeal to be signed by public. The Appeal asks Paris Hilton to
withdraw the appeal she is distributing and Gleefully accept her jail.
My appeal is Titled Appeal to Pais Hilton to Gleefully serve out her
jail and is located at
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/P...nBelongsInJail

Please visit the above URL and Sign my Petition. I just get public
satisfaction. Send Emails to your friends and get them to sign my
Petition.