Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,alt.atheism,alt.support.diet.low-carb,rec.food.cooking

Default Proofs of LORD Almighty GOD: Pastorio died on April Fool's day, diabetic FR is now satan's sockpuppet, and satan tries to keep type-2 diabetics from being cured.

Behold in wonder and amazement at the words of satan coming from one
of his sockpuppets in its futile attempt to discourage type-2
diabetics from losing all their visceral adipose tissue (VAT) to
possibly cure their diabetes:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...29234614f8e5a?

Here is the way to lose all the VAT without the high risk and
suffering of bariatric surgery where the morbidly obese are physically
forced to eat less down to the right amount:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/overweight.asp

This Approach now comes with a million-dollar guarantee:

http://TruthRUS.org/Guarantee

Let's watch satan's futile attempts to convince folks not to try the
2PD-OMER Approach.

Perhaps he will start paying folks millions to stay diabetic.

May GOD annihilate satan and his puny sockpuppets soon.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,alt.atheism,alt.support.diet.low-carb,rec.food.cooking

Default Qwack qwack.

Qwack qwack.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,alt.atheism,alt.support.diet.low-carb,rec.food.cooking

Wow chung just keeps getting more and more unstable. Seriously I hope
someone in a position athority takes notice of his behavior (I can
only imagine how he acts off line) and gets him some treatment before
his behavior gets dangerous to others.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,alt.atheism,alt.support.diet.low-carb,rec.food.cooking

On May 6, 8:32 pm, wrote:
> Wow chung just keeps getting more and more unstable. Seriously I hope
> someone in a position athority takes notice of his behavior (I can
> only imagine how he acts off line) and gets him some treatment before
> his behavior gets dangerous to others.

He's playing all over the field tonight, isn't he?

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,alt.atheism,alt.support.diet.low-carb,rec.food.cooking

convicted neighbor James R. Hunt (aka Black Druid, )

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...25dc0bf3f26c8?

> Wow chung just keeps getting more and more unstable.

In my every closer walk with LORD Jesus Christ, HE continue to keep me
completely well.

> Seriously I hope
> someone in a position athority takes notice of his behavior (I can
> only imagine how he acts off line) and gets him some treatment before
> his behavior gets dangerous to others.

Newsflash: All authority in the world has belonged to LORD Jesus
Christ since HIS resurrection.

"Behold, I have overcome the world ! " -- LORD Jesus Christ

Amen ! ! !

Laus Deo ! ! !

Marana tha

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,alt.atheism,alt.support.diet.low-carb,rec.food.cooking

On May 7, 3:59 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >
wrote:
> convicted neighbor James R. Hunt (aka Black Druid, )
> wrote:
>
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...25dc0bf3f26c8?

> > Wow chung just keeps getting more and more unstable.

> In my every closer walk with LORD Jesus Christ, HE continue to keep me
> completely well.
>
> > Seriously I hope
> > someone in a position athority takes notice of his behavior (I can
> > only imagine how he acts off line) and gets him some treatment before
> > his behavior gets dangerous to others.

> Newsflash: All authority in the world has belonged to LORD Jesus
> Christ since HIS resurrection.
>
> "Behold, I have overcome the world ! " -- LORD Jesus Christ
>
> Amen ! ! !
>
> Laus Deo ! ! !
>
> Marana tha
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhDhttp://EmoryCardiology.com
>
> "Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
> with well-balanced diets."http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

http://www.atlantapd.org/index.asp?nav=ContactUs

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,alt.atheism,alt.support.diet.low-carb,rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> convicted neighbor James R. Hunt (aka Black Druid, )
> wrote:
>
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...25dc0bf3f26c8?

> > Wow chung just keeps getting more and more unstable.

> In my every closer walk with LORD Jesus Christ, HE continue to keep me
> completely well.
>
> > Seriously I hope
> > someone in a position athority takes notice of his behavior (I can
> > only imagine how he acts off line) and gets him some treatment before
> > his behavior gets dangerous to others.

> Newsflash: All authority in the world has belonged to LORD Jesus
> Christ since HIS resurrection.
>
> "Behold, I have overcome the world ! " -- LORD Jesus Christ
>
> Amen ! ! !
>
> Laus Deo ! ! !
>
> Marana tha
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhDhttp://EmoryCardiology.com
>
> "Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
> with well-balanced diets."http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

http://medicalboard.georgia.gov/00/c...682242,00.html

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,alt.atheism,alt.support.diet.low-carb,rec.food.cooking

Father Haskell" > wrote in message ups.com...
> On May 6, 8:32 pm, wrote:
>> Wow chung just keeps getting more and more unstable. Seriously I hope
>> someone in a position athority takes notice of his behavior (I can
>> only imagine how he acts off line) and gets him some treatment before
>> his behavior gets dangerous to others.

> He's playing all over the field tonight, isn't he?

http://76.162.173.93/uit/coa/

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,alt.atheism,alt.support.diet.low-carb,rec.food.cooking

"Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On May 7, 3:59 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >
> wrote:
>> convicted neighbor James R. Hunt (aka Black Druid, )
>> wrote:

>> > Wow chung just keeps getting more and more unstable.

>> In my every closer walk with LORD Jesus Christ, HE continue to keep me
>> completely well.
>>
>> > Seriously I hope
>> > someone in a position athority takes notice of his behavior (I can
>> > only imagine how he acts off line) and gets him some treatment before
>> > his behavior gets dangerous to others.

>> Newsflash: All authority in the world has belonged to LORD Jesus
>> Christ since HIS resurrection.
>>
>> "Behold, I have overcome the world ! " -- LORD Jesus Christ
>>
>> Amen ! ! !
>>
>> Laus Deo ! ! !
>>
>> Marana tha
>>
>> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>>
>> Andrew <><
>> --
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhDhttp://EmoryCardiology.com
>>
>> "Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
>> with well-balanced diets."http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

> http://76.162.173.93/uit/coa/

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,alt.atheism,alt.support.diet.low-carb,rec.food.cooking

On May 7, 4:40 pm, "Joy Oink" > wrote:

> http://76.162.173.93/uit/coa/

So, atheism goes on the wane around century ends and beginnings and
then builds back up as millennial fever dies down. There will always
be religious wackos and there will always be atheists and agnostics.
The popularity of either does not prove either is correct or untrue.
Much as the funny man in the video may think otherwise.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,alt.atheism,alt.support.diet.low-carb,rec.food.cooking

If conviction means my life is going well and my health is actually
pretty damn decent, then Yaaaaaaaay conviction. Your holy ghost can
stuff it. I am not his to judge or convict I am child of my Gods and
to my Gods I will return when it is time to do so. I fear not death or
my Gods. Because fear is no way to guide a child.

On May 6, 10:59 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >
wrote:
> convicted neighbor James R. Hunt (aka Black Druid, )
> wrote:
>
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...25dc0bf3f26c8?

> > Wow chung just keeps getting more and more unstable.

> In my every closer walk with LORD Jesus Christ, HE continue to keep me
> completely well.
>
> > Seriously I hope
> > someone in a position athority takes notice of his behavior (I can
> > only imagine how he acts off line) and gets him some treatment before
> > his behavior gets dangerous to others.

> Newsflash: All authority in the world has belonged to LORD Jesus
> Christ since HIS resurrection.
>
> "Behold, I have overcome the world ! " -- LORD Jesus Christ
>
> Amen ! ! !
>
> Laus Deo ! ! !
>
> Marana tha
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhDhttp://EmoryCardiology.com
>
> "Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
> with well-balanced diets."http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,alt.atheism,alt.support.diet.low-carb,rec.food.cooking

convicted neighbor James R. Hunt ) wrote:
> > convicted neighbor James R. Hunt ) wrote:

> > > Wow chung just keeps getting more and more unstable.

> > In my every closer walk with LORD Jesus Christ, HE continues to keep me
> > completely well.
> >
> > > Seriously I hope
> > > someone in a position athority takes notice of his behavior (I can
> > > only imagine how he acts off line) and gets him some treatment before
> > > his behavior gets dangerous to others.

> > Newsflash: All authority in the world has belonged to LORD Jesus
> > Christ since HIS resurrection.
> >
> > "Behold, I have overcome the world ! " -- LORD Jesus Christ
> >
> > Amen ! ! !
> >
> > Laus Deo ! ! !
> >
> > Marana tha

> If conviction means my life is going well and my health is actually
> pretty damn decent, then Yaaaaaaaay conviction.

Incorrect.

Conviction by the Holy Spirit means being made aware of one's own
untruthfulness, which is sin.

> Your holy ghost can stuff it.

The Holy Spirit can do anything HE chooses. HE has free will that is
both perfect and infinite.

> I am not his to judge or convict I am child of my Gods and
> to my Gods I will return when it is time to do so.

The Holy Spirit is the Author of all reality (including the alternate
ones).

For this reason, HE is infinitely greater than your gods, who are not
omniscient:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...224d2bd8a6d44a

> I fear not death or my Gods.

Your gods fear the Holy Spirit.

> Because fear is no way to guide a child.

Correct.

The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ have been freed from fear so that we
dread nothing that is of this world:

http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought

This has happened since our being forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

May you wisely choose to be forgiven too by publicly declaring with
your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,alt.atheism,alt.support.diet.low-carb,rec.food.cooking

On May 7, 11:40 pm, Hollywood > wrote:
> On May 7, 4:40 pm, "Joy Oink" > wrote:
>
> > http://76.162.173.93/uit/coa/

> So, atheism goes on the wane around century ends and beginnings and
> then builds back up as millennial fever dies down. There will always
> be religious wackos and there will always be atheists and agnostics.
> The popularity of either does not prove either is correct or untrue.
> Much as the funny man in the video may think otherwise.

His cousin is currently on trial in London charged with being one of
the 21/7 bombers.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,alt.atheism,alt.support.diet.low-carb,rec.food.cooking

On May 8, 6:58 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >
wrote:
> convicted neighbor James R. Hunt ) wrote:
>

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > In my every closer walk with LORD Jesus Christ, HE continues to keep me
> > > completely well.

> > > Newsflash: All authority in the world has belonged to LORD Jesus
> > > Christ since HIS resurrection.

> > > "Behold, I have overcome the world ! " -- LORD Jesus Christ

> > > Amen ! ! !

> > > Laus Deo ! ! !

> > > Marana tha

> > If conviction means my life is going well and my health is actually
> > pretty damn decent, then Yaaaaaaaay conviction.

> Incorrect.
>
> Conviction by the Holy Spirit means being made aware of one's own
> untruthfulness, which is sin.
>
> > Your holy ghost can stuff it.

> The Holy Spirit can do anything HE chooses. HE has free will that is
> both perfect and infinite.
>
> > I am not his to judge or convict I am child of my Gods and
> > to my Gods I will return when it is time to do so.

> The Holy Spirit is the Author of all reality (including the alternate
> ones).
>
> For this reason, HE is infinitely greater than your gods, who are not
> omniscient:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...224d2bd8a6d44a
>
> > I fear not death or my Gods.

> Your gods fear the Holy Spirit.
>
> > Because fear is no way to guide a child.

> Correct.
>
> The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ have been freed from fear so that we
> dread nothing that is of this world:
>
> http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought
>
> This has happened since our being forgiven by GOD:
>
> http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/
>
> May you wisely choose to be forgiven too by publicly declaring with
> your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhDhttp://EmoryCardiology.com
>
> "Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
> with well-balanced diets."http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Earthquack, you don't get to say what the truth is, because you do not
have the FFFI what the truth is.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,alt.atheism,alt.support.diet.low-carb,rec.food.cooking

On May 7, 9:41 pm, "Joy Oink" > wrote:
> "Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister" > wrote in ooglegroups.com...
>
> > On May 7, 3:59 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >
> > wrote:
> >> convicted neighbor James R. Hunt (aka Black Druid, )

> >> In my every closer walk with LORD Jesus Christ, HE continue to keep me
> >> completely well.

> >> Newsflash: All authority in the world has belonged to LORD Jesus
> >> Christ since HIS resurrection.

> >> "Behold, I have overcome the world ! " -- LORD Jesus Christ

> >> Amen ! ! !

> >> Laus Deo ! ! !

> >> Marana tha

> >> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

> >> Andrew <><
> >> --
> >> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhDhttp://EmoryCardiology.com

> >> "Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
> >> with well-balanced diets."http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

> >http://76.162.173.93/uit/coa/

http://asia.news.yahoo.com/070115/ap...201151030.html

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,alt.atheism,alt.support.diet.low-carb,rec.food.cooking

*chuckles* My Gods really don't Chung. They where around long before
yours left the Middle east and will be around when he is forgotten.
And the wheel rolls on.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,alt.atheism,alt.support.diet.low-carb,rec.food.cooking

convicted neighbor James Hunt ) wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...49a71cd889044?

> > Your gods fear the Holy Spirit.

> *chuckles* My Gods really don't Chung.

Your gods have deceived you.

> They where around long before yours left the Middle east

GOD remains omnipresent.

> and will be around when he is forgotten.

Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> And the wheel rolls on.

Only as GOD permits it.

The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
special...

....we are simply forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

May you wisely choose to be forgiven too by turning from your idolatry
and publicly declaring with your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://HeartMDPhD,.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology

In article .com>,
says...
> The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
> special...
>
> ...we are simply forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

> May you wisely choose to be forgiven too by turning from your idolatry
> and publicly declaring with your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"
>
> http://HeartMDPhD,.com/HolySpirit/TheWay
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

once again our award-winning k00k froths, hisses and sprays his cut-and-
paste garbage over usenet.

PROOF of K00K indeed. Chung needs to be removed to a secure facility and
medicated before he starts biting people.

Cut-and-paste = fake faith. We (the REAL discerning) know the truth,
Chunky is just a low rent faker like all the other retail religionists.

FR
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking

Default Chung's Best Proclamation

"Behold, I am full of shit!" -- Andrew B. Chung, Whacko

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology

On May 9, 1:47 pm, Flying Rat, board-certified Earthquack trainer
> wrote:
> In article .com>,
> says...
>
> > The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
> > special...

> > ...we are simply forgiven by GOD:

> >http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

> > May you wisely choose to be forgiven too by turning from your idolatry
> > and publicly declaring with your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

> >http://HeartMDPhD,.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

> > Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

> once again our award-winning k00k froths, hisses and sprays his cut-and-
> paste garbage over usenet.
>
> PROOF of K00K indeed. Chung needs to be removed to a secure facility and
> medicated before he starts biting people.

Possible cure for rabies?
http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?art...323DF6FF21871F

One step forward, two steps back. Oh, well:
http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?ali...modsrc=reuters

> Cut-and-paste = fake faith. We (the REAL discerning) know the truth,
> Chunky is just a low rent faker like all the other retail religionists.
>
> FR

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.christnet.christianlife

Default Proofs of LORD Almighty GOD: Pastorio died on April Fool's day and atheist Al rages.

convicted neighbor Al wrote:

> "Behold, I am full of shit!"

Your words not mine.

GOD is absolutely amazing.

> -- Andrew B. Chung, Whacko

Name-calling and compulsions simply show that you remain convicted by
the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.christnet.christianlife

On 9 May 2007 18:01:19 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

Dung, say something stupid.

>GOD is absolutely amazing.

Hahahahahahahaha!

Jeez... you're easy.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.christnet.christianlife

In article >,
Stephen Knight > wrote:

> On 9 May 2007 18:01:19 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>
> Dung, say something stupid.
>
> >GOD is absolutely amazing.

> Hahahahahahahaha!
>
> Jeez... you're easy.

it takes one etc
coward

meow arf meow - they are performing horrible experiments in space
major grubert is watching you - beware the bakalite
impeach the ******* - the airtight garage has you neo
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.christnet.christianlife

convicted neighbor Stephen Knight wrote:

> Dung, say something stupid.

This is a written medium.

It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

> >GOD is absolutely amazing.

> Hahahahahahahaha!

"Truth drives the untruthful to despair." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

> Jeez... you're easy.

"My yoke is light." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Amen.

Laus Deo ! ! !

The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor
invincible...

....we are simply forgiven:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

May you wisely choose to be forgiven too by publicly declaring with
your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.christnet.christianlife

On May 10, 7:11 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >
wrote:

> I can park anywhere I like in Usenet. I've got a disabled badge.

IFYPFY.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oh, for Christ's sake, this is a cooking NG! If you must respond to this
thread, or start a new one featuring this idiot Chung, please remove the
rec.food.cooking NG from your list. PLEASE!!!

~~ Shelly ~~

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife

Default 2PD-OMER food exorcisms at fast food restraunts

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
oups.com...

>> "Behold, I am full of shit!"

Andrew, you must be getting better, you're able to diagnose yourself.

There's a pastor running around doing cash register exorcisms at Starbucks
coffee houses.

That's creative as hell and should prompt you to cook up an exorcism scam of
your own.

How about 2PD-OMER food exorcisms at fast food restraunts? You keep showing
up exercising "religious" freedom until they pay you to disappear?

What the hell - it will get you out that basement you're living in and maybe
put a few bucks in your pocket.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife

Default christianity is a fantasy

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message

> "Truth drives the untruthful to despair." -- Holy Spirit

Recent posts and photos of Chung indicate a person in deep despair - that's
just the plain truth.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,alt.atheism,alt.support.diet.low-carb,rec.food.cooking

On May 6, 5:02 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >
wrote:

> May GOD annihilate satan and his puny sockpuppets soon.

Perhaps YOU are one of Satan's sock puppets!
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhDhttp://EmoryCardiology.com

--Bryan

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,alt.atheism,alt.support.diet.low-carb,rec.food.cooking

On May 10, 11:45 am, Food Snob > wrote:
> On May 6, 5:02 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >
> wrote:

> > May GOD annihilate satan and his puny sockpuppets soon.

> Perhaps YOU are one of Satan's sock puppets!

A philosophical question: would a sock puppet of Satan (or any other
supernatural/fictional being for that matter) know it was a sock
puppet? Would it care? I suspect it couldn't understand it's inner
nature as a sock puppet. In the case of Dr. Andy, it might be
devastated if it finally figures it out.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.christnet.christianlife

"Stephen Knight" > wrote in message
> On 9 May 2007 18:01:19 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>
> Dung, say something stupid.
>
>>GOD is absolutely amazing.

> Hahahahahahahaha!
>
> Jeez... you're easy.
>
> Warlord Steve
> BAAWA

Cant give ya a pearl but have an oyster ....here jb

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife

On Thu, 10 May 2007 15:13:40 GMT, "Kurt Gavin" >
wrote:
- Refer: . net>

>"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
>
>> "Truth drives the untruthful to despair." -- Holy Spirit

>Recent posts and photos of Chung indicate a person in deep despair - that's
>just the plain truth.

"Deeply insane" is much closer to the truth.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife

On Fri, 11 May 2007 10:36:24 +0930, Michael Gray
> wrote:

>On Thu, 10 May 2007 15:13:40 GMT, "Kurt Gavin" >
>wrote:
> - Refer: . net>
>>
>>"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
>>
>>> "Truth drives the untruthful to despair." -- Holy Spirit

>>Recent posts and photos of Chung indicate a person in deep despair - that's
>>just the plain truth.

>"Deeply insane" is much closer to the truth.

Have you noticed for the last few weeks he's started posting
'scripture', and instead of signing his own name he uses 'Holy
Spirit'?

The propeller on his hat has stopped spinning. Time for Freezer
Foil quality on the walls. 4 Mils. at least.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.christnet.christianlife

On 9 May 2007 23:11:40 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:

>convicted neighbor Stephen Knight wrote:
>>
>> Dung, say something stupid.

>This is a written medium.

Hahahahahahaha!

Stop! You're killing me!

Hahahahahahaha!

Warlord Steve
BAAWA
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife

On Thu, 10 May 2007 19:27:39 -0700, Stephen Knight
> wrote:
- Refer: >
>On Fri, 11 May 2007 10:36:24 +0930, Michael Gray
> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 10 May 2007 15:13:40 GMT, "Kurt Gavin" >
>>wrote:
>> - Refer: . net>

>>>Recent posts and photos of Chung indicate a person in deep despair - that's
>>>just the plain truth.

>>"Deeply insane" is much closer to the truth.

> Have you noticed for the last few weeks he's started posting
>'scripture', and instead of signing his own name he uses 'Holy
>Spirit'?
>
> The propeller on his hat has stopped spinning. Time for Freezer
>Foil quality on the walls. 4 Mils. at least.

He doesn't need foil, he needs padding.
A nice padded cell is waiting for him somewhere.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.christnet.christianlife

brother Jack Baun wrote:
> convicted neighbor Stephen Knight wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> >>GOD is absolutely amazing.

> > Hahahahahahahaha!
> >
> > Jeez... you're easy.
> >
> > Warlord Steve
> > BAAWA

> Cant give ya a pearl but have an oyster ....here jb

That is unlikely to help him get over his despair.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water so that we
can love our neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more,
dear brother Jack whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife

Default Poofs of LORD Almighty GOD:

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message >

> May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living thorazine so that we
> can love our fellow male inmates a little more and LORD Vader a lot more,
> dear brother Bruce whom I lust for unconditionally.

Jesus christ on a walker, what dosage are they giving you???