Posted to rec.food.cooking
-L. -L. is offline

Default Tin Foil Hat Winners...?

WTH?
Cathy...?

-L.
(cornfused)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

-L. wrote:
> WTH?
> Cathy...?
>
> -L.
> (cornfused)

It works like this: Some RFC-ers have admitted here that they were the
first to vote on one or other of the RFC surveys, and asked for their
"Prize". The Prize is a "virtual" tin foil hat - they have a choice of 3
at the moment - and they get their name up on the "Winners" page. This
was implemented on April 28, 2007, and there is only one "winner" so
far. So if you want one, you know what to do

HTH?
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy said...

> -L. wrote:
>> WTH?
>> Cathy...?
>>
>> -L.
>> (cornfused)
>>

> It works like this: Some RFC-ers have admitted here that they were the
> first to vote on one or other of the RFC surveys, and asked for their
> "Prize". The Prize is a "virtual" tin foil hat - they have a choice of 3
> at the moment - and they get their name up on the "Winners" page. This
> was implemented on April 28, 2007, and there is only one "winner" so
> far. So if you want one, you know what to do
>
> HTH?

Sounds like -L. was expecting a cheese sampler or something!?! <vbg>

Andy
Wants the sports hat to round out my collection.
"If my friends could see me now!"
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

> Sounds like -L. was expecting a cheese sampler or something!?! <vbg>
>
> Andy
> Wants the sports hat to round out my collection.
> "If my friends could see me now!"

LOL. Check your email

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology

On 2007-04-30, Chatty Cathy wrote:

> It works like this: Some RFC-ers have admitted here that they were the
> first to vote on one or other of the RFC surveys, and asked for their
> "Prize". The Prize is a "virtual" tin foil hat - they have a choice of 3
> at the moment - and they get their name up on the "Winners" page. This
> was implemented on April 28, 2007, and there is only one "winner" so
> far. So if you want one, you know what to do

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/11...vernment_plot/

--> Wearing a tinfoil hat to deflect government mind-control
--> radio waves is even more foolish than most people think.
--> According to several (apparent) students from MIT who tested
--> several hat designs, there was "a 30 db amplification at 2.6
--> Ghz and a 20 db amplification at 1.2 Ghz, regardless of the
--> position of the antenna on the cranium."
-->
--> The students note that "the helmets amplify frequency bands
--> that coincide with those allocated to the US government
--> between 1.2 Ghz and 1.4 Ghz. According to the FCC, These
--> bands are supposedly reserved for 'radio location' (ie,
--> GPS), and other communications with satellites."
-->
--> The researchers speculate that the government is behind the
--> rumour that tinfoil hats protect people from invasive radio
--> signals in order to encourage their use and therefore to
--> enhance the effectiveness of their radio control program.

--
Unix is a user-friendly operating system. It's just very choosy about
its friends.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology,alt.conspiracy

On 2007-04-30, Chatty Cathy wrote:

> It works like this: Some RFC-ers have admitted here that they were the
> first to vote on one or other of the RFC surveys, and asked for their
> "Prize". The Prize is a "virtual" tin foil hat - they have a choice of 3
> at the moment - and they get their name up on the "Winners" page. This
> was implemented on April 28, 2007, and there is only one "winner" so
> far. So if you want one, you know what to do

From the "Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie" website:

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

--> BEWARE OF COMMERCIAL AFDBS: Since you should trust no one,
--> always construct your AFDB yourself to avoid the risk of
--> subversion and mental enslavement. Sometimes, AFDBs will be
--> sold on places like eBay. Do not purchase these pre-made
--> AFDBs, even if the seller seems trustworthy. They may
--> contain backdoors, pinholes, integrated psychotronic
--> circuitry or other methods that actually promote mind
--> control.

--
I put bomb in squirrel's briefcase and who gets blown up? Me!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Chatty Cathy" > wrote

> -L. wrote:
>> WTH?
>> Cathy...?
>>
>> -L.
>> (cornfused)
>>

> It works like this: Some RFC-ers have admitted here that they were the
> first to vote on one or other of the RFC surveys, and asked for their
> "Prize". The Prize is a "virtual" tin foil hat - they have a choice of 3
> at the moment - and they get their name up on the "Winners" page. This was
> implemented on April 28, 2007, and there is only one "winner" so far. So
> if you want one, you know what to do

Thing about this prize, it's a scam! You have to make your own
hat with your own foil! Wow, hope I win. Huh.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Nancy Young said...

> "Chatty Cathy" > wrote
>
>> -L. wrote:
>>> WTH?
>>> Cathy...?
>>>
>>> -L.
>>> (cornfused)
>>>

>> It works like this: Some RFC-ers have admitted here that they were the
>> first to vote on one or other of the RFC surveys, and asked for their
>> "Prize". The Prize is a "virtual" tin foil hat - they have a choice of
>> 3 at the moment - and they get their name up on the "Winners" page.
>> This was implemented on April 28, 2007, and there is only one "winner"
>> so far. So if you want one, you know what to do

> Thing about this prize, it's a scam! You have to make your own
> hat with your own foil! Wow, hope I win. Huh.
>
> nancy

nancy,

I'd wait for the summer line of tin foil tiaras, to go with your diamond
encrusted one!

Andy
WHERE TO HIDE!??????
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Nancy Young wrote:

> Thing about this prize, it's a scam! You have to make your own
> hat with your own foil! Wow, hope I win. Huh.

So, nancy, next time you post a recipe for some nice dish you made -
you're gonna cook it for me, and send it over to me too! Sheesh, and to
think all this time I have been cooking my own meals with my own
ingredients, I might add, from those recipes you posted. Nobody told me
I could get them from you ready-made? Heck, have I been "missing
something" here, or what?
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 07:37:18 -0400, "Nancy Young" >
wrote:

>Thing about this prize, it's a scam! You have to make your own
>hat with your own foil! Wow, hope I win. Huh.
>
>nancy

Nancy, just model it on the chefs hat you made..outa you know
what.... That should be different enough to make win.

Christine....

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Christine Dabney" > wrote

> On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 07:37:18 -0400, "Nancy Young" >
> wrote:

>>Thing about this prize, it's a scam! You have to make your own
>>hat with your own foil! Wow, hope I win. Huh.

> Nancy, just model it on the chefs hat you made..outa you know
> what.... That should be different enough to make win.

(laugh!!!) Tighty Shinies! I like that.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Chatty Cathy" > wrote

> Nancy Young wrote:

>> Thing about this prize, it's a scam! You have to make your own
>> hat with your own foil! Wow, hope I win. Huh.

> So, nancy, next time you post a recipe for some nice dish you made -
> you're gonna cook it for me, and send it over to me too! Sheesh, and to
> think all this time I have been cooking my own meals with my own
> ingredients, I might add, from those recipes you posted. Nobody told me I
> could get them from you ready-made? Heck, have I been "missing something"
> here, or what?

Heh, but I didn't say you *won* the food! And if you'd just move
closer, maybe I could send you food.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Christine Dabney wrote:

> Nancy, just model it on the chefs hat you made..outa you know
> what.... That should be different enough to make win.

Or one of those hats like Bob P. used to wear.... But maybe not, dunno
if nancy is the "hunt it and cook it myself" kinda gal

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Nancy Young wrote:

> Heh, but I didn't say you *won* the food! And if you'd just move
> closer, maybe I could send you food.

LOL. Hey, we live in a "virtual" world these days
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy - chanting "I *wanna* attend ChrisD's cook-in - but its too
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 30, 5:59?am, Chatty Cathy > wrote:

> It works like this: Some RFC-ers have admitted here that they were the
> first to vote on one or other of the RFC surveys, and asked for their
> "Prize". The Prize is a "virtual" tin foil hat - they have a choice of 3
> at the moment - and they get their name up on the "Winners" page. This
> was implemented on April 28, 2007, and there is only one "winner" so
> far. So if you want one, you know what to do
>
> HTH?
> --
> Cheers
> Chatty Cathy

Took me a while to remember which but I was first on the okra survey.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.f...41e2976c 0263

I want the muff diving hat.

Sheldon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:

> Took me a while to remember which but I was first on the okra survey.

Okay, you made it to the "Winners" page

> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.f...41e2976c 0263
>
> I want the muff diving hat.

Why am I not surprised? LOL

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology

"Adam Funk" > wrote

> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/11...vernment_plot/
>
> --> Wearing a tinfoil hat to deflect government mind-control
> --> radio waves is even more foolish than most people think.
> --> According to several (apparent) students from MIT who tested
> --> several hat designs, there was "a 30 db amplification at 2.6
> --> Ghz and a 20 db amplification at 1.2 Ghz, regardless of the
> --> position of the antenna on the cranium."
> -->
> --> The students note that "the helmets amplify frequency bands
> --> that coincide with those allocated to the US government
> --> between 1.2 Ghz and 1.4 Ghz. According to the FCC, These
> --> bands are supposedly reserved for 'radio location' (ie,
> --> GPS), and other communications with satellites."
> -->
> --> The researchers speculate that the government is behind the
> --> rumour that tinfoil hats protect people from invasive radio
> --> signals in order to encourage their use and therefore to
> --> enhance the effectiveness of their radio control program.

Actually the gov't disinformation campaign, a standard
propaganda paradigm re-alignment, was in convincing the
populace that the tin foil hats did not need to be
grounded electrically. Any standard DC battery with a
voltage greater than the amplified signals in the Ghz
frequency ranges would work fine. Don't forget the one
mega-ohm resister so the batter doesn't short itself out
in a few seconds.

Note: Using the grounded foil hat as a sexual toy is
not recomended. Voltages greater than 9V may
result in permanent damage.

--oTTo--
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve Wertz wrote:

> Hat style #3 isn't for around the house as it claims. It's a
> formal hat worn by women of refinement to fancy get-togethers at
> Taco Bell in the year 2023, as depicted in the movie "Demolition
> Man" [Sylvester Stallone, Weseley Snipes. 1993]
>
> -sw [Who's not a SciFi buff, just has a good memory ;-]

Heh. If I am still around in 2023, I guess I can go out for some "fine
dining" without having to change my hat
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 30, 11:24�am, Chatty Cathy > wrote:
> Steve Wertz wrote:
>
> > Hat style #3 isn't for around the house as it claims. *It's a
> > formal hat worn by women of refinement to fancy get-togethers at
> > Taco Bell in the year 2023, as depicted in the movie "Demolition
> > Man" [Sylvester Stallone, Weseley Snipes. 1993]

> > -sw [Who's not a SciFi buff, just has a good memory ;-]

> Heh. *If I am still around in 2023, I guess I can go out for some "fine
> dining" without having to change my hat

I think my hat will always be in style... yamulkes have been around
some 5000 years, 'cause they don't have that brim to get in the way.
hehe

Sheldon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:

> I think my hat will always be in style... yamulkes have been around
> some 5000 years, 'cause they don't have that brim to get in the way.
> hehe

You have a point!

LOL

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Chatty Cathy" > wrote in message
> Sheldon wrote:
>

>> I think my hat will always be in style... yamulkes have been around
>> some 5000 years, 'cause they don't have that brim to get in the way.
>> hehe

> You have a point!
>
> LOL
>
> --
> Cheers
> Chatty Cathy

Yeah, but his yarmulke is covering it! ;-)~

Posted to rec.food.cooking

One time on Usenet, Chatty Cathy > said:
> -L. wrote:
> > WTH?
> > Cathy...?
> >
> > -L.
> > (cornfused)
> >

> It works like this: Some RFC-ers have admitted here that they were the
> first to vote on one or other of the RFC surveys, and asked for their
> "Prize". The Prize is a "virtual" tin foil hat - they have a choice of 3
> at the moment - and they get their name up on the "Winners" page. This
> was implemented on April 28, 2007, and there is only one "winner" so
> far. So if you want one, you know what to do
>
> HTH?

Hmph -- implimented *after* I was first on two, count 'em, two
surveys!

I think it's a conspiracy...

--
Jani in WA
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Little Malice wrote:

> Hmph -- implimented *after* I was first on two, count 'em, two
> surveys!
>
> I think it's a conspiracy...

TINC.
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Paco's Tacos" > wrote in message

> "Chatty Cathy" > wrote in message
>> Sheldon wrote:
>>

>>> I think my hat will always be in style... yamulkes have been around
>>> some 5000 years, 'cause they don't have that brim to get in the way.
>>> hehe

>> You have a point!
>>
>> LOL
>>
>> --
>> Cheers
>> Chatty Cathy

> Yeah, but his yarmulke is covering it! ;-)~

Oh, come on now! That was funny and you know it!

"Is this an audience or an oil painting?"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

One time on Usenet, Chatty Cathy > said:
> Little Malice wrote:

> > Hmph -- implimented *after* I was first on two, count 'em, two
> > surveys!

> > I think it's a conspiracy...

> TINC.

<chuckle> :-)

I guess I'll have to try harder. Dang, I really want the "Special
Occasion" hat...

--
Jani in WA

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Little.Mal wrote:
> Chatty Cathy said:
> > Little Malice wrote:
> > > Hmph -- implimented *after* I was first on two, count 'em, two
> > > surveys!
> > > I think it's a conspiracy...

> > TINC.

> <chuckle> :-)
>
> I guess I'll have to try harder. Dang, I really want the "Special
> Occasion" hat...

See, I'm not the only one wants the muff diver's hat. hehe

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Chatty Cathy" > wrote in message
> -L. wrote:
>> WTH?
>> Cathy...?
>>
>> -L.
>> (cornfused)
>>

> It works like this: Some RFC-ers have admitted here that they were the
> first to vote on one or other of the RFC surveys, and asked for their
> "Prize". The Prize is a "virtual" tin foil hat - they have a choice of 3
> at the moment - and they get their name up on the "Winners" page. This was
> implemented on April 28, 2007, and there is only one "winner" so far. So
> if you want one, you know what to do
>
> HTH?
> --
> Cheers
> Chatty Cathy

Everyone get out the camera and take a picture of your 'ahem' hat and send
them to Cathy....maybe she can make a picture page of all the tin foil hats
out in cyber land.
-ginny

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"-L." > wrote in message
ups.com
> WTH?
> Cathy...?
>
> -L.
> (cornfused)

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

That's it.

BOB

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 23:15:17 GMT, Paco's Tacos wrote:
>
>> "Paco's Tacos" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> Yeah, but his yarmulke is covering it! ;-)~

>> Oh, come on now! That was funny and you know it!
>>
>> "Is this an audience or an oil painting?"

> hah. hah.
>
> Feel better now?
>
> -sw

Well, marginally, I guess. But, I think you just happened to "draw the
short straw" to reply just to "shut this guy up". Thanks anyway.

<muttering to self> TINC, my ass...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

One time on Usenet, "Paco's Tacos" > said:

> "Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
> > On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 23:15:17 GMT, Paco's Tacos wrote:
> >
> >> "Paco's Tacos" > wrote in message

> >> Oh, come on now! That was funny and you know it!
> >>
> >> "Is this an audience or an oil painting?"

> > hah. hah.
> >
> > Feel better now?
> >
> > -sw

> Well, marginally, I guess. But, I think you just happened to "draw the
> short straw" to reply just to "shut this guy up". Thanks anyway.
>
> <muttering to self> TINC, my ass...

Actually, I did think it was funny, but I try not to clog up
the froup with too many "ROFL". They become meaningless after
a while...

--
Jani in WA
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Little Malice" > wrote in message
> One time on Usenet, "Paco's Tacos" > said:

>> > hah. hah.
>> >
>> > Feel better now?
>> >
>> > -sw

>> Well, marginally, I guess. But, I think you just happened to "draw the
>> short straw" to reply just to "shut this guy up". Thanks anyway.
>>
>> <muttering to self> TINC, my ass...

> Actually, I did think it was funny, but I try not to clog up
> the froup with too many "ROFL". They become meaningless after
> a while...
>
> --
> Jani in WA

Oh Thank You for that validation! I was starting to think I lost "my
touch"! And would have to move my act from Vegas to Branson! :-0

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology

Adam Funk > mumbled something about::

> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/11...overnment_plot
> /
>
> --> Wearing a tinfoil hat to deflect government mind-control
> --> radio waves is even more foolish than most people think.
> --> According to several (apparent) students from MIT who tested
> --> several hat designs, there was "a 30 db amplification at 2.6
> --> Ghz and a 20 db amplification at 1.2 Ghz, regardless of the
> --> position of the antenna on the cranium."

I used to have a link to the following wacky page on my webbage:

http://www.stopabductions.com/

I had written that it was a page about "Tin-Foil Hats". The owner of
said page (Michael Menkin) was kind enough to write me to let me know
that I was badly mistaken.

Apparently, his are "Thought Screen Helmets" and are in no way made from
Tin-Foil, but are made of Velostat. As he explains it: "Only thought
screen helmets using Velostat are effective. Large leather aviator hats
lined with Velostat with secure straps are recommended for making
effective helmets."

I would like to have one of these baby's just for the stylin' fashion
statement, but alas, he wants $35.00 per yard for velostat and I don't
care enough to search for a cheaper source

Alas, Thought Screen Helmets don't seem to be useful against CIA
mind-control, but do a dandy job against aliens and their hybrid
minions:

"Aliens cannot immobilize people wearing thought screens nor can they
control their minds or communicate with them using their telepathy. When
aliens can't communicate or control humans, they do not take them."

--
"...The job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which
strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater

http://www.wiblovia.com - The Wiblovian Institute of Kibology
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology,alt.conspiracy

On 2007-05-02, Wiblur the Once wrote:

> I used to have a link to the following wacky page on my webbage:
>
> http://www.stopabductions.com/
>
> I had written that it was a page about "Tin-Foil Hats". The owner of
> said page (Michael Menkin) was kind enough to write me to let me know
> that I was badly mistaken.
>
> Apparently, his are "Thought Screen Helmets" and are in no way made from
> Tin-Foil, but are made of Velostat. As he explains it: "Only thought
> screen helmets using Velostat are effective. Large leather aviator hats
> lined with Velostat with secure straps are recommended for making
> effective helmets."

Wow, the 3rd and 4th hits on goolge for "velostat" were that page and
a similar one! (The first two were for some prospectors in
Minnesota.)

> Alas, Thought Screen Helmets don't seem to be useful against CIA
> mind-control, but do a dandy job against aliens and their hybrid
> minions:

Maybe a two-layer Velostat and foil helmet would work against both?

--
I put bomb in squirrel's briefcase and who gets blown up? Me!

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology

Otto Bahn wrote:

> Note: Using the grounded foil hat as a sexual toy is
> not recomended. Voltages greater than 9V may
> result in permanent damage.

Against a taser,
Metal foil underwear,
Is best protection.

--
pete
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology

pete ) wrote:

> Otto Bahn wrote:
> >
> > Note: Using the grounded foil hat as a sexual toy is
> > not recomended. Voltages greater than 9V may
> > result in permanent damage.

> Against a taser,
> Metal foil underwear,
> Is best protection.

No, owning a bigger Taser is the best protection. It even keeps
people from reciting haiku at you. I never go anywhere without
that set of six giant space-based Tesla coils that made a
hexagon of lightning around the Moon in the "Space: 1999"
episode "The AB Chrysalis" (that's the episode about the planet
ruled by white rubber balls, not to be confused with the episode
about the planet ruled by white Styrofoam balls.) If you would
truly accept giant astronomical-scale lightning storms into your
life, it would repel primitive Earth haiku with its giant blasts
of danmaku haiku:

ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
VER ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
NO REFUGE ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
BUM ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP

. <-- Earth, to the scale of my poetry

And this is why my electrical poems are better than any dead French
guy's concrete poems, tone poems, or primitive Earth poems. I win!

-- K.

For my next trick:
A 24-dimensional sonnet.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology

* James Kibo Parry wrote, On 5/05/07 6:05 PM:

> ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
> ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
> ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
> ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
> ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
> ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
> ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
> ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
> VER ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
> NO REFUGE ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
> BUM ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
> ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
> ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
> ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
> ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
> ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
> ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
> ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
> ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP
>

> . <-- Perth, to the scale of my poetry

IFYPFY

--
[ anTonOMasia <at> gmail <dot> com ]

Bocuse Winners modom (palindrome guy)[_3_] General Cooking 0 28-01-2009 06:47 PM
Tin Foil Hat Winners...? Dan Barbecue 2 07-05-2007 03:54 PM
2005 GABF Winners Frank Mancuso Beer 58 10-10-2005 02:16 AM
TN: 3 QPR winners for the summer Dale Williams Wine 0 18-06-2004 09:31 PM
TN: 2 QPR winners, one loser Dale Williams Wine 1 01-10-2003 11:27 PM